Register

User Tag List

Thanks

Quitting Giveaway :D

Hello AriesMS Community!

Let me introduce myself! My name is Sang (short for Sanghyun) and I am a 19 year old college student. As summer is coming to an end, I've decided that it is time for me to get my life together. Although I'm really sad to leave my awesome guild Memories and my friends behind, I really need to stop playing games LOL.

Now, the information about this giveaway. It will be held on THIS SUNDAY August 14, 2016 @ 11:00 p.m. (EST) in the Henesys Game Park Channel 6. Bring all the luck you have (sorry for all of you warriors, mages, bowmen, and pirates out there) because the prizes will be EPIC.

Now, I'm not going to give out what the prizes are here so you guys will have to find out on the day of. There are total of 5 prizes that I am giving out, and I will give you guys one hint. *whisper* The prizes get better as the time goes *whisper*. So the second prize will be better than the first, and the third better than second, and so on. Btw I spent all my money from selling all my gear for buying these prizes, so thats like ~75b in total i spent.

NOW THE RULES!
    To enter, discord me your name, ign, and a message for the crowd when you win the prize. My discord is sangsangasong #6337
    You must message me DURING WHEN THAT ITEM IS ON FOR GIVEAWAY. I will give you guys 5 minutes to message me, and after that it will be closed.
    Note that you can put your name in for all the prizes so, God forbid, one person could win all 5 prizes. (Which then I will call hax and report. jk)

Lastly, I want to give a special shout-out to someone. He has been putting up with my crap ever since the day I joined this server because my computer had a hard time running it zz. And its Blaise! I just want to say thank you for all your help <33333333333

But yeah, that's it for now. I will prob smega in-game that I am hosting a giveaway, and shoot a message in the discord chat! Until then~

-Sang
    Last edited by shkim7313; 08-12-2016 at 11:23 AM.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to shkim7313 For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    IS THIS ENOUGH LUCK??? ;O

Thanks
    I've never met you, but it's sad to see you go.

Good luck on your future endeavors!
    Nifty | Dual Blader

I think I found a way to make it through, by holding onto you.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nyte For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ooooo~

Thanks

asking about the anime!

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect View Post
    IS THIS ENOUGH LUCK??? ;O
    What anime is that lol

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by austine1997 View Post
    What anime is that lol
    trinity seven