Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rank
    Green Mushroom
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniuz View Post
    Hi mi friend, do you have any suggestion for scrolling Ghost Ship Badge? Thank you!
    You can only use chaos scrolls on this piece of equipment (chaos scroll, chaos scroll of goodness or miraculous chaos scroll). I'd suggest using chaos scrolls of goodness as you won't lose stats. If you're willing to take the risk, go miraculous chaos scroll.
    Itís not the destination, but the journey that ruins friendships. Assuming you make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hene View Post
    You can only use chaos scrolls on this piece of equipment (chaos scroll, chaos scroll of goodness or miraculous chaos scroll). I'd suggest using chaos scrolls of goodness as you won't lose stats. If you're willing to take the risk, go miraculous chaos scroll.
    Thank you mate!

Rank
    Stump
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniuz View Post
    Hi mi friend, do you have any suggestion for scrolling Ghost Ship Badge? Thank you!
    Mchaos/CoG.

Quote Originally Posted by BLACKPINK View Post
    I have a two line legendary equip. How do I go about making it three lines? The Red miracle Cubes in the shop are only for tiers between Rare to Unique.
    What I tend to do is use the coins (nameless I believe, whatever one you get on non elite channels) and get premium cubes from the shop in the free market and use them until I get 3 lines then red cube it until I get the stats I want.

Hi, could you please clarify for star enhancing tyrants (superior equipment) up to the fifth star, specifically:

- Are Superior Shielding Wards not required/recommended in your guide until the 6-7th star due to cost/probability of failure, or alternatively as items can not be destroyed by the Advanced Equip Enhancement Scroll (AEES) until this point?
    - I assume the star enhancements until the 5th/6th star are performed by dropping the AEES onto the item rather than through the star enhancement interface (little red hammer red button).

Thanks for your help.

Rank
    Stump
    Quote Originally Posted by Onelmen View Post
    Hi, could you please clarify for star enhancing tyrants (superior equipment) up to the fifth star, specifically:

- Are Superior Shielding Wards not required/recommended in your guide until the 6-7th star due to cost/probability of failure, or alternatively as items can not be destroyed by the Advanced Equip Enhancement Scroll (AEES) until this point?
    - I assume the star enhancements until the 5th/6th star are performed by dropping the AEES onto the item rather than through the star enhancement interface (little red hammer red button).

Thanks for your help.
    To be honest, star enhancement (using mesos) is only viable up to 3rd-4th star, even then you will take a couple of hundred millions to get them due to the high cost of star enhancement. However, due to the high cost of SSW, some people like to yolo. But if your luck is bad, you burn more mesos via star enhancement than purchasing SSW (+ success rate for AEES is higher up till 6/7th star).

And to emphasise, AEES is only 100% success on the first star. Every star beyond that, there is a 10% reduction in success rate and failure results in a 100% boom chance.

If you are using AEES, especially when your item is potted, you are strongly advised to use SSW because once failed, your item gets destroyed and no trace can be obtained. You only get the item trace when you use the star enhancement window.
    wow what decent hyper body do you have in your pants :hehehe:

Guys, i have a question about bpot scrolls. where can i get them? and will all of them destroy my item upon failure? if it does destroy, is there anything i can do to prevent it from exploding?

Rank
    Green Mushroom
    Quote Originally Posted by soulispro View Post
    Guys, i have a question about bpot scrolls. where can i get them? and will all of them destroy my item upon failure? if it does destroy, is there anything i can do to prevent it from exploding?
    If you care about your item, just get the 100% bonus potential scroll in the cash shop for 175k nx. The price to protect the item including the price of 70% bonus potential scroll is more than the 100% bonus potential scroll so its always best to go with the 100% scroll. There is also the 100% 3Line guarantee bonus potential scroll (Special Bonus Potential Scroll) from the ninja castle questline.
    Itís not the destination, but the journey that ruins friendships. Assuming you make it.

is there anyway to save up the cost 450k mesos when recubing?

Rank
    Stump
    Quote Originally Posted by zhenkai7 View Post
    is there anyway to save up the cost 450k mesos when recubing?
    Nope.