Register

User Tag List

Trading Onyx Maple Gum

How do i trade my Onyx Maple Gums? They can't be sok-ed or psok-ed, but i see them in auction houses. Can any kind soul help me out ?

Rank
    Stump
    Quote Originally Posted by soulispro View Post
    How do i trade my Onyx Maple Gums? They can't be sok-ed or psok-ed, but i see them in auction houses. Can any kind soul help me out ?
    For items that cannot be PSOK-ed normally, use Quick Move > Universal NPC > Make Items Tradeable. This process requires 10m mesos and a PSOK. You can use it for equips and NX.
    wow what decent hyper body do you have in your pants :hehehe:

Quote Originally Posted by Tabatha View Post
    For items that cannot be PSOK-ed normally, use Quick Move > Universal NPC > Make Items Tradeable. This process requires 10m mesos and a PSOK. You can use it for equips and NX.
    So after that, i can place the gum in the auction house?

And by NX, you mean like NX fashion equips n vcubes etc? does this mean i can put them in auction houses too?

Rank
    Stump
    So after that, i can place the gum in the auction house?

And by NX, you mean like NX fashion equips n vcubes etc? does this mean i can put them in auction houses too?
    Yes, after that your onyx gum becomes tradeable and you can put them in the auction house.

By NX, I meant NX equips. Cubes (or generally items in the Cash tab) are only tradeable via the trade window.

NX equips as in those got from surprise style boxes? Sorry as i am only almost a week into aries. can you please further elaborate?

Rank
    Stump
    NX equips as in those got from surprise style boxes? Sorry as i am only almost a week into aries. can you please further elaborate?
    Yes. Permanent NX equips. You can make them tradeable and put them in the auction house.

Quote Originally Posted by Tabatha View Post
    Yes. Permanent NX equips. You can make them tradeable and put them in the auction house.
    I see! Thank you for your help!

I would like to add that you psok cash items that you wore if you didnt you just put thrm in auction house