Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyuho View Post

Everybody else can see it just fine. The font is smaller. Why are you judging my professionalism based on colours? This post is based on the writing of the application. If you put something in the same colour there will be no contrast, with no contrast the viewer will get bored easily. Just like in art where you have to keep the viewer's eyes on the painting, I want the viewer to not get bored while reading my app. All other aspects are professional. Simply judging professionalism based on colour means you're biased. There are so many things that are coloured, many important documents you get today can be coloured, it doesn't mean that it's unprofessional. I don't feel like your point in professionalism is valid. (Took art for 8+ years)

As I said in the comment before, I joined this guild only cause Amy was in it. I was guildless until I found that Amy was playing AriesMS. It is true that I don't talk in ally chat. There is no need to repeat what is already said. I'm assuming you don't use discord or are active on it. I keep a active BL and I'm always active ingame, on the forums, or on discord. I only joined this guild for a friend. Plus, I only rejoined this guide a day ago after leaving the guild for 2 weeks. Did you notice that?
    I am judging you like that because not everybody can see it and there is no point in making the font smaller. If you're so willing to help everybody what's the point in arguing with me and saying everybody can see it when I can't? Obviously it's bothering me so I said something.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fond For This Useful Post:

Banned Gamma
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fond View Post
    I am judging you like that because not everybody can see it and there is no point in making the font smaller. If you're so willing to help everybody what's the point in arguing with me and saying everybody can see it when I can't? Obviously it's bothering me so I said something.
    I've been told you can't appease everyone on the server and I'm not calling you out or anything, I think a fine easy to read app is what should be, but when trying to pick out small things (helping everyone) of an app, try to think of how possible such a thing is.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zacky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Denied, as requested.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spyro For This Useful Post: