Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Red face ✥ Surreal ✥ [ Singapore / Malaysia | Active | Discord ]

Current Status

A little info about us

Founded on 2 June 2017 .
    Singapore & Malaysia Based .
    Our goal is to build a tight-knit family !

Guild Requirements

Singaporeans or Malaysians !
    Main characters .
    No other guild applications !!
    No inactivities .

Guild Rules

Respect
    Don't beg
    Don't scam
    Don't create problems
    Follow AriesMS' ToS

More info for the acceptees

Guild Headquarters :

Leaders :

Our Discord :

Things to take note whilst applying

Apply only if you're willing to wait.
    Don't rush us as we need time to process!!
    We'll not consider applicants with active applications w/ other guilds.
    Good effort pays off!!
    * ahem decorating your application, more elaboration, go advanced!! *

Application list

Misc.

til then,

creds/dA:socksyy|multiple artists.
    Last edited by Surreal; 06-15-2018 at 05:31 AM.

Rank
    Snail
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by diplomaticflower View Post
    IGN: Yukko

Nickname: Brendan / Yu

Timezone: Gmt +8 (M'sia)

Tell us about yourself : Started when Aries started with a few friends and we all stopped almost at the same time. Started to play back to explore more of the new contents since around 1 month ago. I'm quite the quiet type person and a bit shy, if i were to describe myself, but i think that i have to change myself.. And uhm, i just turned 21 this year, still studying.

Why have you decided to join Surreal? : The first guild i saw after clicking the 'guild' from the forum is Surreal and it's a SG/MY guild, coincidentally, and after reading the rules of Surreal, i really like the 'Respect' and 'No Drama' part. And so i thought to myself that i should try and apply to this guild.

What's your expectation after joining us?: I hope to meet and make new friends from SG/MY even though we might not be able to meet in real life. I think making new friends is the first step i need to take to cure my shyness haha (maybe it's not funny to others, though)

Previous guild? : A guild with my friends before, but disbanded when we stopped.
    Hey Brendan!

We're pleased to inform you that you've been Accepted! Feel free to talk to us because we`re a family now!

Kindly look for any JRs to be invited into the guild. Welcome to the Surreal!
    Last edited by ElElyon; 04-16-2018 at 04:49 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rank
    Snail
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    IGN: AtlasInu

Nickname: Zan

Timezone: SG GMT+8

Tell us about yourself: 24 yo this year, playing maple coz I see that they have new and cooler classes now and wanted to try them out. Friendly, chatty and somewhat a joker when it comes to online but an awkward potato around ppl irl >.<

Why have you decided to join Surreal?: Tried my luck and typed "guild" in the search bar while looking thru the forum and just so happened to see one for players based in SG/MY. It'll be more convenient to play with people in the same timezone and idm making friends whom i can actually meet irl

What's your expectation after joining us?: Make new friends, memories and just enjoy the game with other people

Previous Guild?: Never in a guild on AriesMS but used to be in a guild in MSEA maybe around 6 years ago or so and I had the best memories back in the day, going on quests, grinding, chatting with guildmates whom I felt was more like my online family.
    Last edited by atlasageel94; 02-19-2018 at 01:18 PM. Reason: incomplete post

Rank
    Snail
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    IGN: oInkggy
    Nickname:Jord
    Timezone:SG
    Tell us about yourself.:
    Kinda new to the game , playin for 3 weeks completely solo by now..
    I don't have much friend in maple, it feels like a solo play
    Why have you decided to join Surreal?:
    When i was doing nameless preq I saw this guy (Easoth)in Surreal and he ask me to join, he told me is a SG/MSIA based guild , because i wanted to join a SG/My guild got more HOME feel.
    What's your expectation after joining us?:Hope to meet new friends and get to help from others
    Previous Guild?:Conundrum
    Last edited by peeanut; 02-20-2018 at 10:25 AM.

Rank
    Snail
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by atlasageel94 View Post
    IGN: AtlasInu

Nickname: Zan

Timezone: SG GMT+8

Tell us about yourself: 24 yo this year, playing maple coz I see that they have new and cooler classes now and wanted to try them out. Friendly, chatty and somewhat a joker when it comes to online but an awkward potato around ppl irl >.<

Why have you decided to join Surreal?: Tried my luck and typed "guild" in the search bar while looking thru the forum and just so happened to see one for players based in SG/MY. It'll be more convenient to play with people in the same timezone and idm making friends whom i can actually meet irl

What's your expectation after joining us?: Make new friends, memories and just enjoy the game with other people

Previous Guild?: Never in a guild on AriesMS but used to be in a guild in MSEA maybe around 6 years ago or so and I had the best memories back in the day, going on quests, grinding, chatting with guildmates whom I felt was more like my online family.
    Hi Zan,

We're proud to inform you that you have been accepted!. We're looking forward on chit chatting with you and bring fun to this family. Kindly look for any of our Jr's to be invited into the guild. Welcome to Surreal Family!

Rank
    Snail
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peeanut View Post
    IGN: oInkggy
    Nickname:Jord
    Timezone:SG
    Tell us about yourself.:
    Kinda new to the game , playin for 3 weeks completely solo by now..
    I don't have much friend in maple, it feels like a solo play
    Why have you decided to join Surreal?:
    When i was doing nameless preq I saw this guy (Easoth)in Surreal and he ask me to join, he told me is a SG/MSIA based guild , because i wanted to join a SG/My guild got more HOME feel.
    What's your expectation after joining us?:Hope to meet new friends and get to help from others
    Previous Guild?:Conundrum
    Hi Jord,

Can we know the reason and provide more info on why did you left your previous guild as that you've just joined ariesms 3weeks ago?
    In additional we see your effort in applying with us but it can be better on introducing yourself to us too.

Your application is under PENDING
    Last edited by Surreal; 02-21-2018 at 11:43 AM.

Rank
    Snail
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Hello !!!
    IGN: Kathlyn
    Nickname: Deb
    Timezone: Singapore!

Tell us about yourself: i am 21 this year ! currently studying in SIM ! Played maplesea before when i was 15 haha. Found out about ariesms because of my brother, he played ariesms too. Hmm i love to play guitar and MAHJONG !

Why have you decided to join Surreal? Hmm so far all the surreal peeps that i've met in this game are so awesome! and i'm super in love with your guild logo !!!!I am active and also able to do bosses daily, able to help our own guild members too !

What's your expectation after joining us ? : Hmm i wanna make more friends from Surreal and also learn know stuffs about ariesms from surreal peeps!

Previous Guild : Calbee

Hope to join you guys real sooooon !

Rank
    Snail
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathlyn View Post
    Hello !!!
    IGN: Kathlyn
    Nickname: Deb
    Timezone: Singapore!

Tell us about yourself: i am 21 this year ! currently studying in SIM ! Played maplesea before when i was 15 haha. Found out about ariesms because of my brother, he played ariesms too. Hmm i love to play guitar and MAHJONG !

Why have you decided to join Surreal? Hmm so far all the surreal peeps that i've met in this game are so awesome! and i'm super in love with your guild logo !!!!I am active and also able to do bosses daily, able to help our own guild members too !

What's your expectation after joining us ? : Hmm i wanna make more friends from Surreal and also learn know stuffs about ariesms from surreal peeps!

Previous Guild : Calbee

Hope to join you guys real sooooon !
    Hey Deb!

We're pleased to inform you that you've been accepted! We've a few that are currently pursuing dip/deg as well as mahjong kakis, hope you can find common interests over here. Kindly look for any JRs in the guild when you're on. See you in Surreal and welcome to our family!
    [SIGPIC]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/409386941449240576/430453157362139137/hyemin.gif[/SIGPIC]
    “Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Rank
    Snail
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    IGN: Lexn
    Nickname: Wally / Wall-E
    Timezone: SG/MY only*
    Tell us about yourself.: I'm a 21 y/o Malaysian currently residing in Singapore, awaiting to enter into a polytechnic. I'm fun to be around with, and is helpful in many ways from games to real life
    Why have you decided to join Surreal?: From what I have seen, Surreal has some pretty cool lads and gals. Good companions are important in a grindy game such as maple itself.
    What's your expectation after joining us?:To have make tons of friends, both in game and irl.
    Previous Guild?: None

Best regards.
    -Wally

Rank
    Snail
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by plsgitgud View Post
    IGN: Lexn
    Nickname: Wally / Wall-E
    Timezone: SG/MY only*
    Tell us about yourself.: I'm a 21 y/o Malaysian currently residing in Singapore, awaiting to enter into a polytechnic. I'm fun to be around with, and is helpful in many ways from games to real life
    Why have you decided to join Surreal?: From what I have seen, Surreal has some pretty cool lads and gals. Good companions are important in a grindy game such as maple itself.
    What's your expectation after joining us?:To have make tons of friends, both in game and irl.
    Previous Guild?: None

Best regards.
    -Wally
    Hi Wally!

We're pleased to inform you that you've been accepted! We do have an active discord voice channel, and some of us actually do meet up for meals etc on our free days.

Kindly look out for any JRs or at CH11 FM22 to be invited to guild.

We hope you enjoy your stay in this server and welcome to Surreal!
    [SIGPIC]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/409386941449240576/430453157362139137/hyemin.gif[/SIGPIC]
    “Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Rank
    Snail
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    IGN: Sothea
    Nickname: Cyn
    Timezone: SG
    Tell us about yourself.: I'm 18 this year, currently studying HNitec Accting and graduating at the end of this year yay. I am shy, but definitely helpful towards others. I joined ariesMS cause of Easoth, i played maplestory when i was like 8/9 years old LOL. Definitely brings back a lot of memories.
    Why have you decided to join Surreal?: Surreal members are extremely helpful and nice towards people. Also, Easoth referred me to this guild.
    What's your expectation after joining us?: Hopefully be able to make more friends in-game as Surreal members seem really friendly, also in real lifexD
    Previous Guild?: nope