Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 164
  1. #131
    IGN:HeroDeviL

    Nickname:Eddy

    Age : 22

    Gender:Male

    Timezone:MY ( GMT +8 )

    Tell us about yourself.:
    I am kinda new to this server and being lonely in the game with no directions. I had just graduated from university and currently start working. Before playing this server, i had played khainims but since it shut down-ed and said going to re-open but until now there is no news anymore. So i found this server and start my new maple life.

    Why have you decided to join Surreal?:
    I saw the smega in game and now trying to find a guild for some friendly communications. Besides, I would like to share the gaming experience to all the guild members to enhance the relationship between all of us

    What's your expectation after joining us?:Hope to meet new friends and sharing the joyness and happyness.

    Previous Guild?: none =(

    Sry for broken english and thank you

  2. #132
    ✧ IGN : Unohanaa
    ✧ Name / Nickname : Dylan
    ✧ Age : 24
    ✧ Gender : Male
    ✧ Country : MY / Johor
    ✧ Timezone : GMT +8
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself :

    Started playing at V62 LOL when i was much younger. Then i joined a few V62 servers recent years and played for around 2 years. Enjoyed myself but then as many players left/switch servers, the server became dead. In V62 maple if you do not have a party, basically you cannot do most of the bossing. After that i joined MapleSEA but then the population is worse than Aries lol. Then I found and decided to join Aries because i can play myself even if i play alone, although i wish to have friends to chat with.

    ✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : Surreal is a MY/SG guild so I probably can find people to play with at the same timezone and language.

    ✧ Your expectations after joining us : Get friends and chat and have fun.
    ✧ Previous Guild : No guild. New to the server, but not new to the game.

    P.S/ : How do I locate/find players? "/find" is not working. Or the latest maple patch has already removed that function. LOL.

  3. #133
    ✧ IGN : xRequiem
    ✧ Name / Nickname : Ming
    ✧ Age : 21
    ✧ Gender : Male
    ✧ Country : Sinagpore
    ✧ Timezone : Sinagapore
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself : Im a Freelance dj. I love to listen to music like techno/ edm and trap. would love to make alot of new friends in this guild. im the person who kinda interested in bossing too ! Would like to join this guild to have the joy of fun im pretty sure.
    ✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : Would like to understand aries better and make more friends so nextime we can help each other if need help. And also i have all my free time just to have fun in ariesms. so i decided to find a guild which can bossing together and have fun with.
    ✧ Your expectations after joining us : Slack together happily, bossing together and help each other's difficulties. Hope i can get to join you guys as a family.
    ✧ Previous Guild : Leaf.

    Thanks for reading it !
    Last edited by mingwh4tming; 04-16-2018 at 12:27 PM.

  4. #134
    Mew Kxr's Avatar
    Rank
    Snail
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Surreal's Haven
    Posts
    10

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by nanakomikako View Post
    Re-applying!!
    ✧ IGN : MingHayato / MingHoly (I can main bishop if the guild needs 1)
    ✧ Name : Wei Ming
    ✧ Gender : M
    ✧ Country : Singapore
    ✧ Timezone : GMT+ 8
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself : Currently studying engineering in SIT university, started Ariesms about 1 week ago, mostly active at night. I am a very active gamer, I played online games like Dota 2, Overwatch. I also enjoy playing single-player games, especially RPGs such as Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy series. I read novels and mangas when I am not gaming.
    ✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : Wanted to join an active guild especially with singaporeans and malaysians!
    ✧ Your expectations after joining us : Make some friends, try to gear up and boss with guild mates. I enjoy playing support characters, so if a Bishop is needed I can main it, otherwise I will just focus on Hayato.
    ✧ Previous Guild : None
    Hello Wei Ming!!

    glad to inform you that you've been ACCEPTED
    feel free look for any of our
    to be invited into the guild!
    thanks for applying & welcome to the family

    xo


    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriyama View Post
    ✧ IGN : Kineshi
    ✧ Name / Nickname : Ivan
    ✧ Age : 28+
    ✧ Gender : M
    ✧ Country : Singapore
    ✧ Timezone : GMT +8
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself :
    I'm professionally a chef(therefore am active at night) and i recently came back from working overseas, maple is pretty much a 10 year on n off relationship for me. I honestly still see maple as a social game and therefore community matters more to me than the actual grind(which i still do).
    I've played aries around when it was still on v1.75, with a guild called dreams. it has disbanded as far as i know and just thought i would restart in this again. (new character and all 3 days old thus far and theres actually plenty i dont know since i've never reach "pro" back then)
    I'm currently waiting for my job offer to be finalized, therefore i would techincally be free everyday and i forsee myself to be online everyday.

    ✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : Well as i said community matters(be it training, socialising and chilling), therefore local and same time zone community is my piority.
    ✧ Previous Guild : Dreams (1+yr ago ? )
    Hello Ivan!!

    glad to inform you that you've been ACCEPTED
    kindly look for any of our
    to be invited into the guild!
    thanks for applying & welcome to the family

    xo


    Quote Originally Posted by thunderssj View Post
    ✧ IGN : Kurocchiii
    ✧ Name / Nickname : Kuro ( U can call me by my real name Ji Zhi)
    ✧ Age : 16
    ✧ Gender : Male
    ✧ Country : Malaysia
    ✧ Timezone : SG/MY only*
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself : i played maple since i was 4 and i still enjoy it but the lives server are too slow so decided to try out aries
    ✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : i hoping to meet some friendly ppl since i am new to this server and dk much
    ✧ Your expectations after joining us : hoping to play more have some fun and enjoy maple again with some friendly ppls
    ✧ Previous Guild : no guild
    hello Kuro ,
    you've been REJECTED as
    you may choose to give us another shot or pass.

    nonetheless, thanks for spending time to read our guild thread.

    xo


    Quote Originally Posted by BooBooDeviL View Post
    IGN:HeroDeviL

    Nickname:Eddy

    Age : 22

    Gender:Male

    Timezone:MY ( GMT +8 )

    Tell us about yourself.:
    I am kinda new to this server and being lonely in the game with no directions. I had just graduated from university and currently start working. Before playing this server, i had played khainims but since it shut down-ed and said going to re-open but until now there is no news anymore. So i found this server and start my new maple life.

    Why have you decided to join Surreal?:
    I saw the smega in game and now trying to find a guild for some friendly communications. Besides, I would like to share the gaming experience to all the guild members to enhance the relationship between all of us

    What's your expectation after joining us?:Hope to meet new friends and sharing the joyness and happyness.

    Previous Guild?: none =(

    Sry for broken english and thank you
    Hello Eddy!!

    glad to inform you that you've been ACCEPTED
    kindly look for any of our
    to be invited into the guild!
    thanks for applying & welcome to the family

    xo

  5. #135
    ✧ IGN : Herschel
    ✧ Name / Nickname : Clem
    ✧ Age : 19
    ✧ Gender : Male
    ✧ Country : Singapore
    ✧ Timezone : GMT +8
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself : Currently studying in 3rd year polytechnic, learning graphic design. Have been playing maplestory since i was in primary school. Just joined AriesMS not long ago ( about 2 weeks or so? ) . So here's a question, '' Which computer brand is good at singing?'' Make a guess!!! (:


    ✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : Has been looking through the forum for SG/MY guild and Surreal appeals to me the most is mainly of ''Our goal for the guild is to build a helpful & great bonding community.'' and that's what i've been looking for in a guild. Always preferred more family-oriented community in a guild rather than (aiming for highest dpm). It doesn't matter whether you are good or bad, i'll treat you with full-respect if you do the same to me(:


    ✧ Your expectations after joining us : Family-oriented guild like i've mentioned above. I just need a friendly community to be there all the time! Not just talking about game itself but also what's going thru in each of our lives. Rather than having expectation of the guild, you can expect me to help out with the guild and i'll try my best to answer questions regarding the games if needed but i also hope that i will be treated with respect and not getting taken for granted (not saying thanks or responding after i replied to your question). And yeap! that's all!


    ✧ Previous Guild : -

  6. #136
    withdrawed
    Last edited by Hikkari; 04-16-2018 at 04:30 PM.

  7. #137
    ✧ IGN :Hegneto
    ✧ Name / Nickname :Teng
    ✧ Age : 23
    ✧ Gender :M
    ✧ Country :Australia
    ✧ Timezone : GMT+8
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself : Just graduated looking for a job, playing maple in the meanwhile.
    ✧ Why you decided to join Surreal :Have a community to talk to and play with.
    ✧ Your expectations after joining us : Have a community to talk to and play with.
    ✧ Previous Guild :N/A

  8. #138
    ✧ IGN : Lachesism
    ✧ Name / Nickname : Jason
    ✧ Age : 26 (But 18 at heart)
    ✧ Gender : M
    ✧ Country : Singapore
    ✧ Timezone : GMT+8
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself : Hi, let's see. Soo I'm currently a 26 year old Interior Designer (Any fellow SG'reans wanna renovate knows who to find *wink wink), been playing games since I was 13, first maple experience was back when I was 14 when it was just out in Maple global. (Oh god the years fly so fast...) Have been looking for a game to play in a long time and once again maplestory manages to hit the nostalgic factor and get me hook once more.

    ✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : I was part of the older communities of AriesMS when it was out previously but unfortunately quit the server after sometime when my ex-guild and community of people I was close with started leaving. However fate calls it for me to return to AriesMS once more and like before, I know that playing solo would definitely not make me stay in the game for long. Thus my search for a SG/MY community has led my to surreal. Should I say the workings of fate is definitely "Surreal" *BADUMTSSSK*

    ✧ Your expectations after joining us : Nothing much really, life is tough, we got to just enjoy it while we can. Just looking to enjoy my time with the guild.

    ✧ Previous Guild : Faith (Old AriesMS)
    Last edited by Devoted; 04-17-2018 at 02:46 PM.

  9. #139
    hymnx's Avatar
    Rank
    Snail
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Yantozhs View Post
    IGN: YantoDem0n
    Nickname: Yanto
    Gender: Male
    Timezone: SG GMT +8
    Tell us about yourself.: Played AriesMS before but never play for very long and forgotten my account. Went to play MapleSEA and realised that it was pay-to-win and invested lots of $ in it and find myself investing more $ than i should. Wanna look for friends that can enjoy maple together.
    What's your expectation after joining us?: My expectation is to be able to enjoy playing maple with friends without investing any $. Make friends and train together.
    Previous Guild?: forgotten my prev guild as it was too long ago.
    Hi Yanto!

    We regret to inform you that your application has been declined. Thank you for your interest and effort in applying. See you in Aries!

    Quote Originally Posted by mingwh4tming View Post
    ✧ IGN : xRequiem
    ✧ Name / Nickname : Ming
    ✧ Age : 21
    ✧ Gender : Male
    ✧ Country : Sinagpore
    ✧ Timezone : Sinagapore
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself : Im a Freelance dj. I love to listen to music like techno/ edm and trap. would love to make alot of new friends in this guild. im the person who kinda interested in bossing too ! Would like to join this guild to have the joy of fun im pretty sure.
    ✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : Would like to understand aries better and make more friends so nextime we can help each other if need help. And also i have all my free time just to have fun in ariesms. so i decided to find a guild which can bossing together and have fun with.
    ✧ Your expectations after joining us : Slack together happily, bossing together and help each other's difficulties. Hope i can get to join you guys as a family.
    ✧ Previous Guild : Leaf.

    Thanks for reading it !
    Hi Ming!

    We're pleased to inform you that you've been accepted! Kindly PM any of our JRs, or proceed to C11 Ereve to be requested in guild. Welcome to our family! (Psst: It's 'Singapore'. )

    Quote Originally Posted by Herschel View Post
    ✧ IGN : Herschel
    ✧ Name / Nickname : Clem
    ✧ Age : 19
    ✧ Gender : Male
    ✧ Country : Singapore
    ✧ Timezone : GMT +8
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself : Currently studying in 3rd year polytechnic, learning graphic design. Have been playing maplestory since i was in primary school. Just joined AriesMS not long ago ( about 2 weeks or so? ) . So here's a question, '' Which computer brand is good at singing?'' Make a guess!!! (:


    ✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : Has been looking through the forum for SG/MY guild and Surreal appeals to me the most is mainly of ''Our goal for the guild is to build a helpful & great bonding community.'' and that's what i've been looking for in a guild. Always preferred more family-oriented community in a guild rather than (aiming for highest dpm). It doesn't matter whether you are good or bad, i'll treat you with full-respect if you do the same to me(:


    ✧ Your expectations after joining us : Family-oriented guild like i've mentioned above. I just need a friendly community to be there all the time! Not just talking about game itself but also what's going thru in each of our lives. Rather than having expectation of the guild, you can expect me to help out with the guild and i'll try my best to answer questions regarding the games if needed but i also hope that i will be treated with respect and not getting taken for granted (not saying thanks or responding after i replied to your question). And yeap! that's all!


    ✧ Previous Guild : -
    Hi Clem!

    We're pleased to inform you that you've been accepted! We've a lot of friendly members, together with new members. Feel free to assist in answering if you know, but no obligations. Kindly PM any of our JRs, or proceed to C11 Ereve to be requested in guild. Welcome to our family!

    By the way,

    '' Which computer brand is good at singing?''
    "Adele" - Octob

    Quote Originally Posted by tengeh View Post
    ✧ IGN :Hegneto
    ✧ Name / Nickname :Teng
    ✧ Age : 23
    ✧ Gender :M
    ✧ Country :Australia
    ✧ Timezone : GMT+8
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself : Just graduated looking for a job, playing maple in the meanwhile.
    ✧ Why you decided to join Surreal :Have a community to talk to and play with.
    ✧ Your expectations after joining us : Have a community to talk to and play with.
    ✧ Previous Guild :N/A
    Hi Teng!

    We regret to inform you that your application has been declined. Thank you for your interest and effort in applying. See you in Aries!

    Quote Originally Posted by Devoted View Post
    ✧ IGN : GEMLNI
    ✧ Name / Nickname : Jason
    ✧ Age : 26 (But 18 at heart)
    ✧ Gender : M
    ✧ Country : Singapore
    ✧ Timezone : GMT+8
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself : Hi, let's see. Soo I'm currently a 26 year old Interior Designer (Any fellow SG'reans wanna renovate knows who to find *wink wink), been playing games since I was 13, first maple experience was back when I was 14 when it was just out in Maple global. (Oh god the years fly so fast...) Have been looking for a game to play in a long time and once again maplestory manages to hit the nostalgic factor and get me hook once more.

    ✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : I was part of the older communities of AriesMS when it was out previously but unfortunately quit the server after sometime when my ex-guild and community of people I was close with started leaving. However fate calls it for me to return to AriesMS once more and like before, I know that playing solo would definitely not make me stay in the game for long. Thus my search for a SG/MY community has led my to surreal. Should I say the workings of fate is definitely "Surreal" *BADUMTSSSK*

    ✧ Your expectations after joining us : Nothing much really, life is tough, we got to just enjoy it while we can. Just looking to enjoy my time with the guild.

    ✧ Previous Guild : Faith (Old AriesMS)
    Hi Jason!

    And hello to a fellow Interior Designer! (If you wanna hop company let me know /winkz)

    We're pleased to inform you that you've been accepted! Kindly PM any of our JRs, or proceed to C11 Ereve to be requested in guild. Welcome to our family!
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/409386941449240576/430453157362139137/hyemin.gif
    “Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

  10. #140
    ✧ IGN : Sitch
    ✧ Name / Nickname : Devon
    ✧ Gender : Male
    ✧ Country : USA
    ✧ Timezone : PST
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself : I grew up playing MS and let it go about 6 months ago and decided to get back into it so I joined Aries and I'm already lvl 187 and keeping it going
    ✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : Looking for an awesome guild to go to and have fun and help as many people I can
    ✧ Your expectations after joining us : To keep leveling and getting stronger and having fun with guildmates and enjoy
    ✧ Previous Guild : None

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •