Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    ✧ IGN : iTraps
    ✧ Name / Nickname : Bob
    ✧ Age : 18
    ✧ Gender : Bic Boi
    ✧ Country : Malaysia
    ✧ Timezone : GMT+8
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself :

18 year old bic boi who is currently finishing off his A levels and going off university soon. Loves music, plays multiple instruments, and sometimes performs with orchestras. Other than music, I'm a closet weeb. I recently also got hooked into Chinese web novels.

Academics aside, I'm a sucker for food.... Will travel 2 hours just for good food I used to play in ExtaliaMS but unfortunately I stopped maple for quite some time to focus on my Exams when ExtaliaMS died. Although i said to focus on my exams, i was distracted by other games such as Dota and Gunz HAHA. GG me, but nevertheless, my exams went well.

✧ Why you decided to join Surreal :

Looking for a family that I (hopefully) can fit in as well as guidance for Maple because I have lost touch since ExtaliaMS. Also, being able to converse with special terms that only exists between Malaysians or Singaporeans is one of the best feelings in the world. To me, a guild is not just a community within a game, it's a family that is beyond the game.

✧ Your expectations after joining us :

Hoping to build bonds with people within the group, be it through Maple or any other ways. Really hope that I can fit in to the already established family.

✧ Previous Guild : None

Rank
    Snail

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Asthea View Post
    ✧ IGN : Asthea
    ✧ Name / Nickname : Chris
    ✧ Age : 27
    ✧ Gender : M
    ✧ Country : SG
    ✧ Tell us more about yourself : have been playing in maplesea but 1yr, but decided to try out private server as its less p2w.
    ✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : Have been looking to join a SG guild in this server!
    ✧ Your expectations after joining us :just to have been and chat while im online
    ✧ Previous Guild :none
    Hi Chris!

We regret to inform you that your application has been declined, due to lack of information. You may wish to re-submit your application should you wish to try again. Nonetheless, we thank you for your interest in joining us, see you in AriesMS!

Quote Originally Posted by Aezyul View Post
    ✧ IGN : Kizyul
    ✧ Nickname : Zyl
    ✧ Age : 20
    ✧ Gender : Male
    ✧ Timezone : +8 GMT
    Hi I'm currently serving NS as a Pes C storeman (woohoo 8-5 eat snake). Played MSEA(D/E/I) on/off for 6 years before eventually deciding to quit because I was spending too much money lmao. Found and started playing this private server for about 2 weeks now, and have already succumbed to spending abit.... but for way higher value haha :P

Abit more about myself, I LOVE reading fiction books, especially dark fantasy genre. This year my goal is to read finish 40 books .
    But sometimes i just like to entertain myself with nonsense like twitch.tv (OfflineTV etc.) haha ^^

✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : I feel like the best part about Maple is the online company to chit chat with, and have fun with, and tryhard with. 2 weeks since I've joined Ariesms but im kinda lonely so I've decided to try my luck with an SG guild since I'd like to be online at the same time as my guildmates .
    ✧ Your expectations after joining us : Lots of fun and random chatting to entertain ourselves . Also still kinda new to Aries so maybe hoping for a little guidance? ><
    ✧ Previous Guild : none
    Hi Zyl!

Your application is under pending.

Perhaps you may elaborate on the point of “Found and started playing this private server for about 2 weeks now, and have already succumbed to spending abit.... but for way higher value haha :P”?

Look forward to your edit of the application!

Quote Originally Posted by MissileTeddy View Post
    ✧ IGN : MissileTeddy

✧ Name / Nickname : Des

✧ Age : 23

✧ Timezone : +8GMT

✧ Tell us more about yourself : Currently trying my best to survive in University. Have been in this server since a few years back and went on a hiatus. Recently a really close friend returned from his hiatus and brought me back along so yeah, im back again ! Spends most of the time in game chilling within the FM.
    P.S Huge sucker for late night hangouts for supper.

✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : Being in an SG/MY guild will allow conversations between common topics and also having more friends to be online within the same timezone window to chat and have fun with. And of course, because the one who brought me back is also within Surreal itself !

✧ Your expectations after joining us : Making more friends, having fun and great entertainments as a guild.

✧ Previous Guild : Dream
    Hi Des!

We’re pleased to inform you that your application has been accepted! Please find any of the JRs in-game at Channel 11, Ereve (@towns > Ereve) to be invited to guild. We look forward to meeting you in-game and welcome to Surreal!
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/409386941449240576/430453157362139137/hyemin.gif
    “Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.”

Quote Originally Posted by Aezyul View Post
    ✧ IGN : Kizyul
    ✧ Nickname : Zyl
    ✧ Age : 20
    ✧ Timezone : +8 GMT
    Hi I'm currently serving NS as a Pes C storeman (woohoo 8-5 eat snake). Played MSEA(D/E/I) on/off for 6 years before eventually deciding to quit because I was spending too much money lmao. Found and started playing this private server for about 2 weeks now, and have already succumbed to spending abit.... but for way higher value haha :P (got 10k dp from donating and trading 5k dp for mesos so i can build my lovely kinesis hehe. The range and damage 12b can get you is insane compared to msea )

Abit more about myself, I LOVE reading fiction books, especially dark fantasy genre. This year my goal is to read finish 40 books .
    But sometimes i just like to entertain myself with nonsense like twitch.tv (OfflineTV etc.) haha ^^

✧ Why you decided to join Surreal : I feel like the best part about Maple is the online company to chit chat with, and have fun with, and tryhard with. 2 weeks since I've joined Ariesms but im kinda lonely so I've decided to try my luck with an SG guild since I'd like to be online at the same time as my guildmates .
    ✧ Your expectations after joining us : Lots of fun and random chatting to entertain ourselves . Also still kinda new to Aries so maybe hoping for a little guidance? ><
    ✧ Previous Guild : none
    Updated as requested

Rank
    Snail

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by kulikyhog View Post
    ✧ IGN : iTraps
    ✧ Name / Nickname : Bob
    ✧ Age : 18
    ✧ Gender : Bic Boi
    ✧ Country : Malaysia

18 year old bic boi who is currently finishing off his A levels and going off university soon. Loves music, plays multiple instruments, and sometimes performs with orchestras. Other than music, I'm a closet weeb. I recently also got hooked into Chinese web novels.

Academics aside, I'm a sucker for food.... Will travel 2 hours just for good food I used to play in ExtaliaMS but unfortunately I stopped maple for quite some time to focus on my Exams when ExtaliaMS died. Although i said to focus on my exams, i was distracted by other games such as Dota and Gunz HAHA. GG me, but nevertheless, my exams went well.

✧ Why you decided to join Surreal :

Looking for a family that I (hopefully) can fit in as well as guidance for Maple because I have lost touch since ExtaliaMS. Also, being able to converse with special terms that only exists between Malaysians or Singaporeans is one of the best feelings in the world. To me, a guild is not just a community within a game, it's a family that is beyond the game.

✧ Your expectations after joining us :

Hoping to build bonds with people within the group, be it through Maple or any other ways. Really hope that I can fit in to the already established family.

✧ Previous Guild : None

hello Bob !!

we're glad to inform you that you've been ACCEPTED
    kindly look for any of our
    alternatively, look for us
    to be invited into the guild!
    thanks for applying & welcome to the FAMILY

xo