Register

User Tag List

Controller Support

Would it be possible to implement a more in-depth Controller Support. While the joystick setting in-game currently works, it is lacking as it is very basic 10 button. I have a custom controller that have 16 buttons and would love to be able to bind a key to each button. This would make my time playing much more enjoyable than keyboard. Thank You for your time.

I actually use a program called JoyToKey to play AriesMS ... just need to manually bind all buttons to keyboard and all done

It supports up to 32 buttons, so should be good if your controller is compatible

Rank
    Zombie Lupin
    This would require custom coding and most likely .wz editing, I personally cannot see this being realistically viable.

Sprite - Level 250 Paragon 50 Phantom

Rank
    Head GM
    Quote Originally Posted by lumino6 View Post
    I actually use a program called JoyToKey to play AriesMS ... just need to manually bind all buttons to keyboard and all done

It supports up to 32 buttons, so should be good if your controller is compatible
    Please be advised that usage of third-party programs is an offence under our Terms of Service.

Quote Originally Posted by Poro View Post
    This would require custom coding and most likely .wz editing, I personally cannot see this being realistically viable.
    As mentioned above.

Denied.