Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seize View Post
    To be cost-efficient, you should only use these when your item is at risk of destruction.Personally, I use these at the 10th star because it's too much of a pain to keep star-forcing over and over again.
    To be really honest, that's not the best way to be cost efficient as of now. My suggestion would to always look at the prices of SSW* and MPC* before making a choice regardless of starting at 5* or starting at 1*. As of now, the prices of MPC is way cheaper as compared to SSW hence using sapphire boxes would be more "cost efficient''.

Of course, this does not apply to those whom wish to gamble their equipment and just AEES-ing to 5*. This is the safer routes for beginners who just want their equipment done. Of course, not including the possibility of your item getting scammed. But it shouldn't be much of a problem if you find a trusted seller

SSW* (Superior Shielding Wards)
    MPC* (Monster Park Coins which can be exchanged for Sapphire boxes)
    Last edited by Charmaine; 09-25-2016 at 11:07 PM.
    charmaineee

credits to rine SE

Thanks
    Super Scroll Method:
    Just like your weapons, your equipment may also use Maple Administrator's Gift Box which guarantees you stats with each upgrade. It will grant you +9 of your class' main stat and consume spell traces as well. The reason why this works so efficiently is because end game your %stats scale much harder than pure attack/magic attack. So having a total of 10 slots would grant you +90 of each stat which is going to scale extremely well. Apparently Nexon's stat ratios have been skewed since % potentials were released, so there's no exact scaling from stat:attack.
    If you could help, I was wondering if stats > wa for this server. For example, rather we should enhance our equip with mchaos or superscroll to maximize the potential of your item.

My concern raised here if people were saying stats>wa, then why do people use AGS rather than Superscroll?
    AGS gives
    3 all stats & 4wa

Superscroll gives
    9 dex

In fact which one is better? Thanks.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lyo View Post
    If you could help, I was wondering if stats > wa for this server. For example, rather we should enhance our equip with mchaos or superscroll to maximize the potential of your item.

My concern raised here if people were saying stats>wa, then why do people use AGS rather than Superscroll?
    AGS gives
    3 all stats & 4wa

Superscroll gives
    9 dex

In fact which one is better? Thanks.
    Reliably scrolling at least 2-3 WATK is almost ever better than pure stats, since the +stat needed to reach the same damage upgrade can't be achieved in one scroll only.

Fact is, (afaik) there is no way to sufficiently and reliably increase WATK on equipments but weapon/secondary/gollux ones.

I hope this fact fully answers your question.
    Last edited by dav2490; 10-04-2016 at 11:31 PM. Reason: AFAIK

Thanks
    my CRA eqs are around 20-30 att. Should i inno all of those and use super scroll?? ( btw i'm a night lord 20k luk clean). Cuz i heard someone said that super scroll on everything (except gollux) is best choice

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anhmacketoi View Post
    my CRA eqs are around 20-30 att. Should i inno all of those and use super scroll?? ( btw i'm a night lord 20k luk clean). Cuz i heard someone said that super scroll on everything (except gollux) is best choice
    love to know that too cause i seriously could not find what is better to use mcogs or superscrolls

Thanks
    Updated:

- No clear superior scrolling method
    - Briefly explained Safeguard mechanic
    - General cubing concept and obtainable methods
    Last edited by Imperfect; 12-29-2016 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect View Post

What happens if I blew up an item? Is it gone forever?!:
    No, your item is safe... for the most part. You can obtain the same equip once again in its clean state and use it to revive your previous one. You will keep all of the scrolling, but lose all stars and your BONUS potential. (Not regular potential).

Note: Star Enhancement will not permanently destroy your item, but advanced equip enhancement scrolls and equip enhancement scrolls will PERMANENTLY DESTROY your item.
    [/I]
    Sorry i dont understand this part how do you recover your item? I blew up a gollux ring at 7 stars

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slipshot View Post
    Sorry i dont understand this part how do you recover your item? I blew up a gollux ring at 7 stars
    You have to obtain another clean gollux ring to revive your dead one, but only can obtain certain stats back

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by slipshot View Post
    My guess is that you destroy your ring with AEES? If so, you can't recover your item anymore since its permanently destroyed.
    You can never blow up your gollux ring if you starforce to 12* instead since the chance to destroy is only from 12*-15*.