Register

User Tag List

Thanks

Regarding BPQ points shop

In my opinion the shop featuers are too low and the points are useless Therefore,
    I have few suggestions:
    1.Make an item which you could trade for points like 1 bambo luck sack will worth 10k points.
    2.Make it possibole to get Shield scrolls/Chaos scrolls/Protection scrolls Lucky day scrolls from the shop in exchange for points.
    3.Add some special medal to the shop.
    4.Add super scroll to shop in RLLLY high amount of bpq points=(It wont happen but worth trying )

Posted by IGN:WhatsApp
    Last edited by WhatsApp; 01-07-2015 at 09:55 PM.

Thanks
    I've a suggestion regarding bpq as well. It would be great if the npc would be moved up to the 2nd floor of the windows live messenger room, where the leprechauns are at now.

Thanks
    Sounds great.I'd like to suggest that pq NPC(s) can be placed at msn room for easier access.

Thanks
    1.Make an item which you could trade for points like 1 bamboo luck sack will worth 10k points.
    To trade Boss PQ points? The staffs will look into it to see if its necessary.
    2.Make it possibole to get Shield scrolls/Chaos scrolls/Protection scrolls Lucky day scrolls from the shop in exchange for points.
    They will never be put into Boss PQ shop. Doing so will make every item in the server obtainable by doing just 1 activity. Thus, it will not happen.
    3.Add some special medal to the shop.
    There are already some special titles in the shop.
    4.Add super scroll to shop in RLLLY high amount of bpq points=(It wont happen but worth trying )
    -No Comment-