Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    IGN: mechmech
    Name: eddie
    Favorite Color: blue
    How Active Are You? (Scale of 1-10): 10
    How Long Have You Been Playing(Approximation)?: 2months
    Previous Guild & Why You Left:
    Why Do You Want To Join & What You Expect?: help and some good socializing
    Tell Us About Yourself: i'm chinese orginally , play dota 2 on and off, go to school and enjoy lifting weights.

IGN: HarryHarry
    Name: Harry
    Favorite Color: White for sure
    How Active Are You? (Scale of 1-10):7
    How Long Have You Been Playing(Approximation)?: Played a few months last year and now just downloaded the game yesterday.
    Previous Guild & Why You Left:-
    Why Do You Want To Join & What You Expect?: Wanted to rejoin maple after receiving heavy maple nostalgia, looking to meet new people, help each other out, and ultimately enjoying the game together.

Tell Us About Yourself: College student back to my hometown for the break. Love playing video games in my free time (which is now most of the time cause of holidays) Have no idea whats going on this game so will have to do a lot of catching up, hopefully the guild mates could help me out along the way. I make fun and roast people often so don't take it personally I'm just playin'.

IGN: HarryHarry
    Name: Harry
    Favorite Color: White for sure
    How Active Are You? (Scale of 1-10):7
    How Long Have You Been Playing(Approximation)?: Played a few months last year and now just downloaded the game yesterday.
    Previous Guild & Why You Left:-
    Why Do You Want To Join & What You Expect?: Wanted to rejoin maple after receiving heavy maple nostalgia, looking to meet new people, help each other out, and ultimately enjoying the game together.

Tell Us About Yourself: College student back to my hometown for the break. Love playing video games in my free time (which is now most of the time cause of holidays) Have no idea whats going on this game so will have to do a lot of catching up, hopefully the guild mates could help me out along the way. I make fun and roast people often so don't take it personally I'm just playin'.

withd
    Last edited by sakurazsinz; 01-13-2018 at 02:05 AM.

IGN: GreenRush
    Name: Andrew
    Favorite Color: Turquoise
    How Active Are You? (Scale of 1-10): 8
    How Long Have You Been Playing(Approximation)?: 3 months
    Previous Guild & Why You Left: N/A

Why Do You Want To Join & What You Expect?: like i mentioned previously, this game would be nothing without the community. i'm still a newbie so i seek for help. every time i asked a Color member, they are friendly and sociable, it made me want to join the team!

Tell Us About Yourself: helloo, i'm a canadian born korean currently studying business/psychology. i genuinely enjoy conversing/learning about people! tad bit shy, but gaming makes it easier just an adventurous, friendly, open-minded individual that has a love and hate relationship with maplestory.

withdrawn thank u homie
    Last edited by keefe; 01-20-2018 at 05:04 AM.

Edit- found a guild!
    Last edited by jinhp93; 01-25-2018 at 11:00 PM.

Rank
    Snail
    IGN: Franchu
    Name: Fran
    Favorite Color: Green!
    How Active Are You? (Scale of 1-10): 6~7
    How Long Have You Been Playing(Approximation)?: MapleStory 7 or 8 years, AriesMS 1 year!
    Previous Guild & Why You Left: I haven't had a guild before here in Aries
    Why Do You Want To Join & What You Expect?: I want to join because I'm always playing alone and it's quite boring and I really like the name of your guild and you seem friendly so... why not to try?
    Tell Us About Yourself: Well, I'm Fran and from Spain and my english is just ok xD. I love MapleStory but like I said before, playing alone at mid/late game its boring . I'm still learning about Maple and yes, I'm a noob but still enjoying! I forgot it! I'm also a League player and if everything goes ok, I hope we could play there too! See ya!

IGN: LordFlacko
    Name: Nicholos
    Favorite Color: Red
    How Active Are You? (Scale of 1-10): 9
    How Long Have You Been Playing(Approximation)?:
    I played GMS back in 2010 for a year and then played extalia for a few months in 2014.
    Recently Started AriesMs and its been about 3 weeks!
    Previous Guild & Why You Left:
    My previous guild was Noxus, i left because it was not very active at all
    Why Do You Want To Join & What You Expect?:
    I would love to join this guild because it seems to be exactly what i am looking for being very active, social and friendly not just grinding then signing off lol because i believe that maple is much more than that and bringing players together is what truly makes this game experience way more enjoyable.
    Tell Us About Yourself:
    I'm a college student taking a year off to chill for a bit, i love playing video games, listening to music and watching movies. I also really enjoy meeting new people and making friends, im very open minded, like to help others and overall just enjoys having a great time
    Looking forward to hearing back and to start an amazing beginning with this guild filled with fun times to come. Thank you
    Last edited by hypersonic96; 03-15-2018 at 03:22 PM.

Rank
    Snail
    IGN: kemisses
    Name: Salem
    Favorite Color: anything dark-ish
    How Active Are You? (Scale of 1-10): 7
    How Long Have You Been Playing(Approximation)?: a week?
    Previous Guild & Why You Left: none
    Why Do You Want To Join & What You Expect?: fun, social and a helping hand to knowing the game more.
    Tell Us About Yourself: 24 year old, playing games since i was 5, MMO player since 2008, last time i played MS was 2011 (so cant remember much) and im enjoying my time here, would enjoy it more with some people to play with.