Register

User Tag List

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122
    Quote Originally Posted by plox View Post
    IGN: pl0x
    Name: Kenny
    Favorite Color: Red
    How Active Are You? (Scale of 1-10): 7
    How Long Have You Been Playing(Approximation)?: I've been introduced to MS for quite sometime, maybe for about 5-6 years now. After quite sometime on GMS, I started playing private servers like Extalia and Ellinia until they both shut down. I then started playing Aries maybe over a year ago and ended up quitting earlier this year. I decided to return recently and start off fresh.
    Previous Guild & Why You Left: N/A
    Why Do You Want To Join & What You Expect?: Judging from reading other guild forums that I briefly went over, I think Color would be the best in my interests. Since I'm (kinda) new, the guild offers to help new players get into the game. Color also offers parties for other games that I also play, such as League, CS:GO and PUBG.
    Tell Us About Yourself: I'm very easy to talk to and super laid-back. I get along with other people just fine. I'm all about good vibes and good times. Currently, I have a lot of free time since my term just ended.
    Hey Kenny you've been ACCEPTED! I'm glad to hear we meet your criteria, and hope we can also grab a game whether it be on League, CSGO, or PUBG. PM any of the JR's or even myself to be invited!

-iColourize/Tomas

retracted
    Last edited by iLikeToGameToo; 12-10-2017 at 04:23 AM.

IGN: ZzKraisezZ
    Name: Phuc (it's not the F word, or you can call me Kai)
    Favorite Color: blue
    How Active Are You? (Scale of 1-10): 7.5
    How Long Have You Been Playing(Approximation)?: 4 years including my time in other servers
    Previous Guild & Why You Left: Banana was disbanded
    Why Do You Want To Join & What You Expect?: i'm looking for new friends, also i've never been in a Guild with foreigner before
    Tell Us About Yourself: i'm active in chat, i play other games like dota or LOL, Starcraft 2, BnS,... I like movies, especially Marvel and DC
    Looking forward to joining you guys

IGN: (have yet to create the char)
    Name: Tyler
    Favorite Color: blue, white, black, silver
    How Active Are You? (Scale of 1-10): 6-8
    How Long Have You Been Playing(Approximation)?: played ellinia for 2 years new to aries
    Previous Guild & Why You Left: Previously jr in top guild in ellinia, left after server went down and was wiped
    Why Do You Want To Join & What You Expect?: looking to join an active guild with a good community and this seems like the one
    Tell Us About Yourself: Including GMS ive been playing for about 10 years. I have a lot to learn about this server but I'll be doing my best to learn as much as I can as fast as possible. The furthest I've gotten is full SW about 115k str DS on ellinia. I also play league and battlerite. I'm really excited to start playing again after about a year and a half break. I usually don't boss a ton I'm all about that farm life but I would be more than willing to get more into bossing with some help. I'm pretty laid back and easy going
    I'm a student but I try to come on as much as I can, during less busy times and breaks I'm on anywhere between 2-8 hours a day, during exams and when I have a lot of work it come on as much as I can but it's closer to 1-4 hours most days. Thanks!!

EDIT: Just wanted to add that I'm planning on maining Illium so I'd like to be added on that character once I make it please
    Last edited by Silvirious; Yesterday at 08:29 PM.