Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rank
    Snail

Adding Super scroll (Maple Admin Box) for SWT and SWG

As of now, both Sweetwater Monocles (formally known as Sweetwater Glasses) and Sweetwater Tattoo cannot use Maple Admin Box to give 600 ~ HP/box, even when you use the box on a Demon Avenger. When you try to scroll these equips with a Maple Admin Box, the only options for Superscrolling are +9 STR/DEX/INT/LUK, but no HP choice, making these equips very undesirable for Demon Avengers. Meanwhile, all other equips (except Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge since nobody can use Maple Admin Box on those) still have options to give +HP when you use Superscrolls. I'm not sure if this is just a bug or intended, but hopefully us Demon Avengers can at least be given the option to Superscroll both SWG/SWT for HP, instead of being forced to MChaos/CoG other equips.
    Last edited by Lime; 03-20-2018 at 03:05 AM.

Rank
    Snail
    Having the Ephenia quest open more often will be such a blessing to DA's that want the soul.

I tried a couple of times to get it and just gave up.

+1 for all 3 points.

Rank
    Snail
    @Lime

Just curious, seeing as how you talked about certain equips not catering towards Demon Avengers.

Does the Paragon medal actually give you HP proportionate to what other classes get from their stats?

Other than HP, we get a tiny amount of range increase from STR, so it wouldn't make sense if the basic 4 stats made up the medal itself.

@Maha , the medal at p50 gives 2.5k hp , if you follow SS scaling it should give around 6000HP. the str isnt really too helpful for DA
    Last edited by versa; 02-23-2018 at 09:56 AM.

I haven't progressed far enough to get a paragon medal yet, but suggestion #1 does seem fair. Suggestion #2 would be nice to have, but if it's intended to be that way, I could live without out. Suggestion #3 is something I definitely agree with. It's going to take me long as hell for me to finish a soul. If the daily limit were raised it would be easier for DA mains to farm it and people would be more inclined to farm a soul just to sell it. 10 entries a day sounds good to me since I haven't got a soul shard after 20 kills. Maybe I just have bad luck though.
    Last edited by Wammo; 02-24-2018 at 06:04 PM.

Rank
    Head GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Hi, my IGN is Asuna. I have played Demon Avenger for quite a long time and i do have somes suggestions to make this class better

Kindly post this suggestion under Paragon Reward Suggestions instead and edit out from this post.

Your 3rd suggestion has been moved here.

Please be advised of the rules here of ONE suggestion per thread.

Rank
    Snail
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    Kindly post this suggestion under Paragon Reward Suggestions instead and edit out from this post.

Your 3rd suggestion has been moved here.

Please be advised of the rules here of ONE suggestion per thread.
    Noted. Thank you for reminding

Rank
    Snail
    Edit the thread for the main suggestion

Rank
    Head GM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    As of now, both Sweetwater Monocles (formally known as Sweetwater Glasses) and Sweetwater Tattoo cannot use Maple Admin Box to give 600 ~ HP/box, even when you use the box on a Demon Avenger. When you try to scroll these equips with a Maple Admin Box, the only options for Superscrolling are +9 STR/DEX/INT/LUK, but no HP choice, making these equips very undesirable for Demon Avengers. Meanwhile, all other equips (except Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge since nobody can use Maple Admin Box on those) still have options to give +HP when you use Superscrolls. I'm not sure if this is just a bug or intended, but hopefully us Demon Avengers can at least be given the option to Superscroll both SWG/SWT for HP, instead of being forced to MChaos/CoG other equips.
    I would also like to mention that it is one of the reasons why there are no scrolls that specifically adds all stats at once.

Unless there is an actual scroll equivalent of the intended stat, amount and success rate in accordance to the current ones, it will not be possible.

Demon Avengers as a class, comes with disadvantages by nature.