Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rank
    Snail
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Demon Avenger Suggestions

As of now, both Sweetwater Monocles (formally known as Sweetwater Glasses) and Sweetwater Tattoo cannot use Maple Admin Box to give 600 ~ HP/box, even when you use the box on a Demon Avenger. When you try to scroll these equips with a Maple Admin Box, the only options for Superscrolling are +9 STR/DEX/INT/LUK, but no HP choice, making these equips very undesirable for Demon Avengers. Meanwhile, all other equips (except Ghost Ship Exorcist Badge since nobody can use Maple Admin Box on those) still have options to give +HP when you use Superscrolls. I'm not sure if this is just a bug or intended, but hopefully us Demon Avengers can at least be given the option to Superscroll both SWG/SWT for HP, instead of being forced to MChaos/CoG other equips.
    Last edited by Lime; 03-20-2018 at 03:05 AM.

Rank
    Snail
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    I would also like to mention that it is one of the reasons why there are no scrolls that specifically adds all stats at once.

Unless there is an actual scroll equivalent of the intended stat, amount and success rate in accordance to the current ones, it will not be possible.

Demon Avengers as a class, comes with disadvantages by nature.
    Thank you Spyro for replying my thread . I know that there's no scroll for all stat for SWG and other equipments except the primes. However for HP there is. This is a screen shot when scrolling SWG with spell trace in GMS. The scroll rate in screen shot is 30% and gives 250HP. If this suggestion was passed, the super scroll (100%) should give higher HP and this amount of HP depends on how staffs decide but please make it equal to other stats just like when changing super scroll for HP from giving 221HP to 601HP.
    https://i.imgur.com/cT084zF.png
    Last edited by Lime; 05-22-2018 at 09:47 AM.

Rank
    Head GM
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    Thank you Spyro for replying my thread . I know that there's no scroll for all stat for SWG and other equipments except the primes. However for HP there is. This is a screen shot when scrolling SWG with spell trace in GMS. The scroll rate in screen shot is 30% and gives 250HP. If this suggestion was passed, the super scroll (100%) should give higher HP and this amount of HP depends on how staffs decide but please make it equal to other stats just like when changing super scroll for HP from giving 221HP to 601HP.
    https://i.imgur.com/cT084zF.png
    You clearly didn't read what I said.

There is no 100% equivalent. We cannot just make one from a 30%.