Register

User Tag List

Looking for a good (no bugs) STR base class

Now I'm aiming to choose among Hero , Drk , Blaster , Hayato and Buccaneer.
    I wonder if they has bug or not and if they had , I really want to know what are they.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by edwardroger; 02-12-2018 at 04:29 AM.

wow , no one ever played those jobs ?

Rank
    Snail
    I never played those classes before but they're all quite popular.

So even if they have bugs it's probably not big enough to break the class

Rank
    Snail
    I'm currently playing Hero, and so far it seems good.
    Also a lot of variance in skill usage, plus Enrage makes for great bossing combined with Puncture.

I used to play DrK, and the skills get pretty boring fast, damage is decent though. Blaster is the best damaging class atm if I'm not wrong, while Hayato is nerfed. Buccaneer is also a fair choice, don't have a lot of experience with the class but it should be pulling good numbers.
    Last edited by muscleguy; 02-12-2018 at 05:26 PM.

Rank
    Ribbon Pig
    All of those classes are relatively decent (average or above average at minimum) with not too many bugs. Out of them all damage wise its probably blaster > hayato > hero/bucc (not sure between hero and bucc) but all of them are viable options.
    Long Live the Chase.

Quote Originally Posted by Hene View Post
    All of those classes are relatively decent (average or above average at minimum) with not too many bugs. Out of them all damage wise its probably blaster > hayato > hero/bucc (not sure between hero and bucc) but all of them are viable options.
    Wow , Drk not even in the list ?
    I think I gonna go with Hero or Bucc Blaster is way too hard for me without the macro and Hayato...meh (0% kbr in quick draw stance is cancer).
    I heard that NightLord is pretty good (completely non bugs). Lots of choice , lol.

Rank
    Ribbon Pig
    Quote Originally Posted by edwardroger View Post
    Wow , Drk not even in the list ?
    I think I gonna go with Hero or Bucc Blaster is way too hard for me without the macro and Hayato...meh (0% kbr in quick draw stance is cancer).
    I heard that NightLord is pretty good (completely non bugs). Lots of choice , lol.
    Sorry about that not what i meant just forgot. Dark knight also is even with hero/bucc on the list, maybe bucc is a bit stronger than the two. Dark knight is pretty decent as well as most of its damage is consistent.

Edit: I forgot to mention but Demon avenger is not a STR based class. They are unique in that they use %max hp lines instead of %str.
    Last edited by Hene; 02-14-2018 at 04:11 AM.
    Long Live the Chase.

Bucc is stronger than Hero & Drk ? I thought he was the weakest (among the list).