- 2:00
    - 5:00
    - 8:00
    - 11:00
    - 14:00
    - 17:00
    - 20:00
    - 23:00

Last edited by Holy; 02-12-2018 at 09:25 PM. Reason: Added where to go, some basic commands, minimum contribution required, and rewards after 5th rank.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬꧁༺༒༻꧂▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Server: AriesMS
    IGN: Jimp
    Class: Wind Archer
    Level: 250, Paragon 50

Rank
    Ribbon Pig
    Nice, was wondering if anybody was going to make a guide on invasion. As somebody who has never done invasion its nice to know how exactly how to do it if i ever attempt to delve into it. It's clear and to the point.

Quick question though, are the two coin drops affected by drop rate?
    Long Live the Chase.

Rank
    Shroom
    Quote Originally Posted by Hene View Post
    Nice, was wondering if anybody was going to make a guide on invasion. As somebody who has never done invasion its nice to know how exactly how to do it if i ever attempt to delve into it. It's clear and to the point.

Quick question though, are the two coin drops affected by drop rate?
    In my opinion, no, they aren't. Because I've gone to do this several times and realized I always got 3 Kritias Commemorative Coins and around 1-5 Anheim Coins with drop gears after killing monsters constantly in 30 minutes.
    Once you go try to do the same thing I usually do which is to keep killing monsters until the Invasion ends, you will definitely get 3 Kritias Coins. And about Anheim Coin, it's surely not affected by drop rate.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬꧁༺༒༻꧂▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rank
    Head GM
    Perhaps including how players can proceed to participate in the Invasion would be a good addition.

Also, players are required to be in the exact Kritias map where you enter from @towns in order to be teleported to the battlefield. You might want to add that for a more accurate description.

This guide feels more of an explanation of what Invasion entails, not one that guides players into how they can participate and/or make the most out of the activity.

Just my cents.

Rank
    Stump
    There was actually an old guide by Squeeze on Kritias invasion and Hekaton but it got cleared together with the old forums.
    It might be good to include that drop rate equipment is recommended, as the black mages tokens are affected by drop rate. So it is best to do invasions with drop rate equipment even if coins are not affected by higher drop rate.

For rankings below 5th, players would receive ONE antimagic stone regardless of codex level (2 if invasion is completed successfully hurhurhur)

Also, I'm pretty sure that if you disconnect/log off and didn't make it back in time in the last 5minutes to contribute 1mil points, no rewards would be given. Please test it out again (hit for 5mins, logout till invasion is over and see if you get any rewards).
    Am pretty sure no rewards were given the last time I tried, otherwise it contradicts the point of having to hit in the last few minutes.

Additionally, if there is no popup for reward after invasion, you may go to Northern Barracks and do a @ea then claim your reward from Blundell. Without doing @ea, players wouldn't be able to interact with him (bug?).

Lastly, some (tryhard) players do invasions in multiple maps because they kill quicker than the respawn rate. It might be a good reminder that if there is another player in the neighbouring map, hitting monsters in his/her map accounts to ksing and is annoying as fuck. -_-
    Last edited by kohcoldnut; 02-12-2018 at 09:36 AM.

Rank
    Shroom
    Quote Originally Posted by kohcoldnut View Post
    There was actually an old guide by Squeeze on Kritias invasion and Hekaton but it got cleared together with the old forums.
    It might be good to include that drop rate equipment is recommended, as the black mages tokens are affected by drop rate. So it is best to do invasions with drop rate equipment even if coins are not affected by higher drop rate.

For rankings below 5th, players would receive ONE antimagic stone regardless of codex level (2 if invasion is completed successfully hurhurhur)

Also, I'm pretty sure that if you disconnect/log off and didn't make it back in time in the last 5minutes to contribute 1mil points, no rewards would be given. Please test it out again (hit for 5mins, logout till invasion is over and see if you get any rewards).
    Am pretty sure no rewards were given the last time I tried, otherwise it contradicts the point of having to hit in the last few minutes.

Additionally, if there is no popup for reward after invasion, you may go to Northern Barracks and do a @ea then claim your reward from Blundell. Without doing @ea, players wouldn't be able to interact with him (bug?).

Lastly, some (tryhard) players do invasions in multiple maps because they kill quicker than the respawn rate. It might be a good reminder that if there is another player in the neighbouring map, hitting monsters in his/her map accounts to ksing and is annoying as fuck. -_-
    Yep, I've tested the disconnection. But you need to have at least 1.5m contribution (I need to fix this) before it, so later when you come back, you will receive 1 magic stone instead of none.
    About the @ea, yes, it's bug. I had to use @ea everytime when I couldn't click him.
    Lastly, I'm not sure GM will take this as breaking ToS because people usually ks in invasion to get more spawns. But I've been trying this when no one was around and it's clearly good to have more contribution as the result.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬꧁༺༒༻꧂▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rank
    Shroom
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyro View Post
    Perhaps including how players can proceed to participate in the Invasion would be a good addition.

Also, players are required to be in the exact Kritias map where you enter from @towns in order to be teleported to the battlefield. You might want to add that for a more accurate description.

This guide feels more of an explanation of what Invasion entails, not one that guides players into how they can participate and/or make the most out of the activity.

Just my cents.
    Sure, I've already included it in "What is Kritias Invasion?", "After the timer goes down to 30 minutes, all players within and entering the Kritias Region will be warped to the Invasion Battlefield." I will edit it for more details. Thanks in advance.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬꧁༺༒༻꧂▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Rank
    CM
    Quote Originally Posted by Holy View Post
    all players within and entering the Kritias Region will be warped to the Invasion Battlefield.
    The bolded part is incorrect. The player MUST be within the Kritias region before timer reaches 30 min or they will be unable to join invasion.

Sprite - Level 250 Paragon 50 Phantom
    But Why?

Rank
    Shroom
    Quote Originally Posted by Poro View Post
    The bolded part is incorrect. The player MUST be within the Kritias region before timer reaches 30 min or they will be unable to join invasion.
    "The timer starts at 35 minutes. Within the first 5 minutes this is known as the waiting/prep period for the Invasion. After the timer goes down to 30 minutes, all players..."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬꧁༺༒༻꧂▬▬▬▬▬▬▬