Register

User Tag List

Blazefighta Ban Appeal

In Game Name : Blazefighta
    Job of Character : Hero
    Staff who banned you : Unknown
    Reason For Ban : Unknown
    Why should we give you another chance? : I logged in after a few (3-4?) months of being inactive to find that I am able to log in to my characters but am unable to chat or travel (I get a "I have been banned.. But I Love AriesMS <3!"). Before logging into the game I actually tried to log in to the forum to find that my account did not exist anymore (?), so I actually made this one recently with the same information as before. I have been voting every now and then over the period of time I was inactive in the hopes of having some NX for when I return, could this have been the reason? I have received no notification about my being banned and so would appreciate it if I could find out what happened.
    Image of ban message : http://imgur.com/a/bVGQh

Rank
    Game Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Flamefighta View Post
    In Game Name : Blazefighta
    Job of Character : Hero
    Staff who banned you : Unknown
    Reason For Ban : Unknown
    Why should we give you another chance? : I logged in after a few (3-4?) months of being inactive to find that I am able to log in to my characters but am unable to chat or travel (I get a "I have been banned.. But I Love AriesMS <3!"). Before logging into the game I actually tried to log in to the forum to find that my account did not exist anymore (?), so I actually made this one recently with the same information as before. I have been voting every now and then over the period of time I was inactive in the hopes of having some NX for when I return, could this have been the reason? I have received no notification about my being banned and so would appreciate it if I could find out what happened.
    Image of ban message : http://imgur.com/a/bVGQh
    Your account was linked to a HWID that was banned under the IGN of nkei for Hacking.

For security reasons, the ban will not be lifted.

Denied.