Register

User Tag List

Thread: Harrassment #2

Rank
    Snail

Angry Harrassment #2

IGN of Accuser: Jimp

IGN of Accused: gflcve, ghlve

Rules Broken: Harrassment (Mass defaming)

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/WQala

Additional Comments:
    First off, I'd like to appologize my action on commenting things that were not related to me.
    About this problem, I have received several defames from someone I don't actually know who they are these days. 2 days ago, I got 4 defames in the same map as I mentioned above in the images (elite Arcana). Before getting to sleep, my fame was 481, when I woke up it turned down to 478. I went to Free Market cc1, and someone with a random IGN like this fbdiafa (I cannot remember because it was random and I just left it go because it was just 1 defame). Then yesterday, while being afk in Six Path Crossway, someone with a random IGN again came to defame me brought me down to 477 or something, I couldn't remember because whenever I was afk, they just came and defamed me for no reason. This is why I tried to find this map to be afk, but somehow with that kind of mule lv70 ish came to this elite map and didn't die is IMPOSSIBLE. And today, I got 2 more defames in a row. I was from cc1 seeing this coming, then I changed to cc13, and another random IGN came to defame me.
    Recently, I just went to Ranking to find these 2 IGNs above to see what level they were, but they were deleted. Please GM take this action seriously to whoever just defamed me as I mentioned in the images and check HWID if anyone has just deleted those types of IGNs. Please perm bans. Because I know you can find deleted characters in some situations.
    AND I firmly suggest to perm ban this HWID because he/she is breaking the rule BAN INVASION.

2. Harrassment

Harassment of any form shall not be welcomed within any service of Elluel Network. This includes; but not limited to, usage of racial/homophobic slurs, slander, libel, name-calling, deliberate hostility towards other players, flaming, trolling, profanity, defaming (or slander), & deliberately causing stress to other players. Harassment is handled on a case-by-case basis by us. Attempting to ruin the experience for other players on any of our service will not be TOLERATED AT ALL.

Punishments range from:
    Jail, 30 minute(s) to 24 hour(s).
    Strikes.
    Temporary suspension of game account, 1 to 7 day(s).
    Permanent suspension of game account.

Time: 01/08/18 - around 19:30:00 to 19:40:00 Pacific Time (in-game)

Please take this action seriously and response me as soon as possible.
    After that, please ban this forum account also. Because I know I'm in term of ban, I just wanted to report those who are harrassing me.

Rank
    Snail
    IGN of Accuser: Jimp

IGN of Accused: gfdsfjl, vfsdbjl

Rules Broken: Harrassment (Mass defaming)

Evidence:

Additional Comments:
    Pretty sure these characters is related to those who just defamed me also.
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION QUICK!

YOUR SERVER is HACKED !!

lv190 Cadenas with random IGNS + no gears still alive when standing in this map?

Rank
    Game Master
    1. If you knew you were defamed previously, why did you still leave your character online and went to bed
    2. Making claims without actual visual evidence is pretty much pointless
    3. Your screenshots only show up to 2 defames so far, that's not considered mass defaming
    4. Our server's not hacked
    5. Back to being banned you go

EDIT: There are indeed 4 IGNs listed.

The characters have however been deleted and requires further verification. Kindly provide clearer versions for these images. You may have a friend post these images on your behalf.
    Last edited by Spyro; 01-09-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Rank
    Game Master
    Verified.

Player has been banned accordingly.