Register

User Tag List

Thanks

[Ban Appeal] Rules.

It has come to our attention that some users have been spamming the Administrator's inbox in hopes of getting attention on their appeal. Henceforth, these rule applies when you are appealing, and this rule applies to all users that wish to comment on any of these appeals. Before you attempt to file an appeal, please head on over and review Elluel's ToS.

RULES

1. Do follow the appeal format, if you do not follow it, it'll be ignored.
    2. Images of ban appeal must be posted on a third-party website i.e. Imgur or Puush or any other service that you wish to use. Do not use the forum attachments.
    3. Do not, I repeat do not send a private message to any of the staff members in regards to your ban appeal. It will not increase the chance of your thread getting noticed.
    4. Do not post on a thread that does not concern you. If you're going to comment anything on the thread, please have a valid reason to do so. If you're just gonna say unban him because he/she has displayed good characteristics in game, I'd advise you against it.
    5. Do not tag any staff member within your ban appeal.

Failure to comply with the rules will result in an infraction, ban or appeals getting instantly denied. Please exercise caution. Management reserves the final right to deny/accept your appeal.

Best regards,
    AriesMS Staff Team
    Last edited by Undefined; 09-16-2016 at 01:47 AM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Libra For This Useful Post: