Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeyori View Post
    Personal Information
    Name: Andy
    Timezone: PST
    Tell us about yourself: I'm just a younging learning how the world works and im very friendly and kind! I'm pretty quirky and I tend to know the top quality memes!
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10): 10

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: Aoyano 219
    Class: Phantom
    How active are you?: Like on nearly all day, however might change when school starts
    Name of previous guild and why you left: Primate, it was just me and my friends but some people quit so now I'm abandoned and lonely ):
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: Sort of a little brother you guys can tease and someone that can lighten the mood if needed c:
    Hello Andy! You have been accepted. We look forward to hearing about top quality memes from you ;o. Please PM any of the staff in game or me on Discord: Maddie#0602

Madoo | Evan
    <Cosmic Master>

Personal Information
    Name: Jeremy
    Timezone: Malaysia
    Tell us about yourself: I haven't played maple in a long time. When my friend invited me to play Aries, I got Intrigued and here I am, looking for adventure and fun times, meeting different people and making friends. I also adore Korean Idols!!! TWICE SANAAAA FTW!!!!
    How fluent are you in English? (1-10): 7

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: Eterna1Sana
    Class: WindArcher
    How Active am I: While since I am a student, I can only online during Night time.
    What would you bring to cosmic?: Joy and someone to be bullied <3 i'm a masochist. KPOP is LIFE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by e63amgblk View Post
    Personal Information
    Name: Jeremy
    Timezone: Malaysia
    Tell us about yourself: I haven't played maple in a long time. When my friend invited me to play Aries, I got Intrigued and here I am, looking for adventure and fun times, meeting different people and making friends. I also adore Korean Idols!!! TWICE SANAAAA FTW!!!!
    How fluent are you in English? (1-10): 7

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: Eterna1Sana
    Class: WindArcher
    How Active am I: While since I am a student, I can only online during Night time.
    What would you bring to cosmic?: Joy and someone to be bullied <3 i'm a masochist. KPOP is LIFE!!!!!!
    Hello Jeremy! You have been accepted. We look forward to teasing you ;o. Please PM any of the staff in game or me on Discord: Beaver#3963

Personal Information
    Name:Harry
    Timezone: AEST
    Tell us about yourself: I've been away from Aries for the past year, and decided to come back. I mainly just enjoy playing games but also have some hobbies like coding (although I'm not very good at it). I envision myself being an illegal meme dealer in a post apocalyptic world without memes. I also tend to watch anime quite abit

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: Dryadalis 157
    Class:Mercedes
    How active are you?: I'd probably be on at least once a day.
    Name of previous guild and why you left: Reflect, as stated above I've been away for the past year.
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: Memes, banter and probably more memes.

Quote Originally Posted by Demagonz View Post
    Personal Information
    Name:Harry
    Timezone: AEST
    Tell us about yourself: I've been away from Aries for the past year, and decided to come back. I mainly just enjoy playing games but also have some hobbies like coding (although I'm not very good at it). I envision myself being an illegal meme dealer in a post apocalyptic world without memes. I also tend to watch anime quite abit

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: Dryadalis 157
    Class:Mercedes
    How active are you?: I'd probably be on at least once a day.
    Name of previous guild and why you left: Reflect, as stated above I've been away for the past year.
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: Memes, banter and probably more memes.
    Hello Jeremy! You have been accepted. We look forward to your memes and jokes in the future. Please PM any of the staff in game or me on Discord: Beaver#3963

Personal Information
    Name:Nigel
    Timezone:GMT+8
    Tell us about yourself: Im currently still studying and i recently came back after 2 long years. Kind of a happy go lucky person and would love to know more people
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10):8

In Game Information
    IGN & Level:Umbro level 209
    Class:Wind archer
    How active are you? probably 5 days a week
    Name of previous guild and why you left: Halcyon, Guild wasn't that active
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: Fun and help hopefully
    Last edited by Umbro; 01-12-2018 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Umbro View Post
    Personal Information
    Name:Nigel
    Timezone:GMT+8
    Tell us about yourself: Im currently still studying and i recently came back after 2 long years. Kind of a happy go lucky person and would love to know more people
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10):8

In Game Information
    IGN & Level:Umbro level 209
    Class:Wind archer
    How active are you? probably 5 days a week
    Name of previous guild and why you left: Halcyon, Guild wasn't that active
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: Fun and help hopefully
    Hello Nigel! You have been accepted. We look forward to working with you to make the guild a better place. Please PM any of the staff in game or me on Discord: Beaver#3963

Personal Information
    Name: Jostin
    Timezone:GMT Hawaii
    Tell us about yourself: Im a very chilled out person, i love to joke around a lot! Love laughing and having a great time.
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10):10/10

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: VauMS & Lv77
    Class: Illium
    How active are you?: basically everyday depending on my plans im on all day.
    Name of previous guild and why you left: None.
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: A lot of joy and laughter! and im willing to help anyone especially when im end game i help new players and mid game players.

Quote Originally Posted by Vauhnilla View Post
    Personal Information
    Name: Jostin
    Timezone:GMT Hawaii
    Tell us about yourself: Im a very chilled out person, i love to joke around a lot! Love laughing and having a great time.
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10):10/10

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: VauMS & Lv77
    Class: Illium
    How active are you?: basically everyday depending on my plans im on all day.
    Name of previous guild and why you left: None.
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: A lot of joy and laughter! and im willing to help anyone especially when im end game i help new players and mid game players.
    Hello Jostin, please contact me in game (beav3r) or through discord (Beaver#3963) for further information regarding your application. Thank you and see you soon.

Personal Information
    Name: Mike
    Timezone: Central Standard Time
    Tell us about yourself: Hi, I'm Mike! I'm a 21 year old fellow who loves gaming and food. I'm pretty much a dude that'll be down for anything and everything, never afraid to try something new! My interests are food, cars, games of all sorts, firearms, and much more! I'm always trying to learn something knew so I was hoping some of you fellows could help me!

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: Immure and 150 and going!
    Class: Wind Archer
    How active are you?: Very although I do have a full time job and also soon to be a student. I'll be on every chance I get!
    Name of previous guild and why you left:N/A
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: Laughter and dank memes!