Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Personal Information
    Name: Yin or Ian
    Timezone: GMT + 10 (but timezone doesn't really matter for me )
    Tell us about yourself: Well, My name is Ian or Yin. Yin is my asian name and yes, I am Asian. I'm japanese, Chinese, Filipino! I love soccer and breakdancing. Keeps me active and skinny so yano? I can eat a shit load of food without getting fat! :^) Aside from that, I love playing Piano and Well, AriesMS LOL I'm also a chillax typa fellow who's easy to talk to and a great listener! I give advice but i think it's pretty mediocre in my sense LOL but still good i guess xD
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10): 10 ! I know right? Asian with a fluent english speaking is pre'cool :^)

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: Guardians and 117 (when i applied. New perm Main )
    Class: Wind Archer
    How active are you?: 10
    Name of previous guild and why you left: I applied for another guild and got accepted but I had a feeling it's gonna be a clique guild. And I didn't go thru with it because I'm so sick and tired of guilds that are cliques whereas they dont talk to everyone as much and don't welcome the new ppl as they should.
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: I love the description of the guild. It's really welcoming and like yourself, i'm a returning Aries mapler who is seeking out an invitation to a family-knitted guild. I want to be the one who welcomes new ppl too and make them feel at home. I want to find a place in aries to feel like home online.

Quote Originally Posted by kenphila View Post
    Personal Information
    Name: Devin
    Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
    Tell us about yourself: I'd like to say I'm rather outgoing in an online setting, but shy and reserved in person. I guess it's the barrier of being behind a computer screen that lets me "be myself", ya know? I work full-time, so my activeness will be determined by when I get off work and how tired I am. I've answered this below, but I will try to be on at least once a day. However, you most likely will not see me on on Sundays because I usually spend most of my day at church. My interests really depend on what I'm in the mood in. I enjoy watching movies, tv shows, gaming, reading, and the like. Thanks for the opportunity and hope to see y'all ingame!
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10): 10

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: Justified (200)
    Class: Phantom
    How active are you?: I'm really bouncing between servers right now. The server that I usually play on is down and there isn't an ETA on when it will be back up. In the meantime, I hope to be on at least once every day, except for Sundays.
    Name of previous guild and why you left: I have yet to join a guild.
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: Each server is different in their own way, and it's always helpful to get to know other people so that you can learn how to improve your skills/equipment. Since y'all seem like a fantastic bunch, I not only look forward to improvement, but also gain some friends in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xinja View Post
    Personal Information
    Name: Yin or Ian
    Timezone: GMT + 10 (but timezone doesn't really matter for me )
    Tell us about yourself: Well, My name is Ian or Yin. Yin is my asian name and yes, I am Asian. I'm japanese, Chinese, Filipino! I love soccer and breakdancing. Keeps me active and skinny so yano? I can eat a shit load of food without getting fat! :^) Aside from that, I love playing Piano and Well, AriesMS LOL I'm also a chillax typa fellow who's easy to talk to and a great listener! I give advice but i think it's pretty mediocre in my sense LOL but still good i guess xD
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10): 10 ! I know right? Asian with a fluent english speaking is pre'cool :^)

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: Guardians and 117 (when i applied. New perm Main )
    Class: Wind Archer
    How active are you?: 10
    Name of previous guild and why you left: I applied for another guild and got accepted but I had a feeling it's gonna be a clique guild. And I didn't go thru with it because I'm so sick and tired of guilds that are cliques whereas they dont talk to everyone as much and don't welcome the new ppl as they should.
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: I love the description of the guild. It's really welcoming and like yourself, i'm a returning Aries mapler who is seeking out an invitation to a family-knitted guild. I want to be the one who welcomes new ppl too and make them feel at home. I want to find a place in aries to feel like home online.
    Hello Devin and Ian!! You have been both been accepted! I hope you enjoy your stay with us at Cosmic. Please PM any of the JRs in game or PM me on Discord Deved#9140. Alternatively, you could drop by our HQ at Ch 5 Fm 18.

Quote Originally Posted by razyan11 View Post
    Personal Information
    Name: Raz
    Timezone: GMT +2
    Tell us about yourself:I love to socialize i am active and really want to make some friends because im new and just getting to know the game etc etc.
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10): 9 ish

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: Reputation 200
    Class: Night Lord
    How active are you?: I am very active.
    Name of previous guild and why you left: Zinc, i was kicked randomaly no idea why
    What would you bring to Cosmic?:I love to socialize so i will bring my kind young ish attitude that ppl can laugh around with (can be srs if needed)

Hello Ranz, thank you for taking the time to apply for Cosmic. Unfortunately we will have to deny this application as we do not think you would be a good fit for our guild.

Personal Information
    Name: Phuc or Kai
    Timezone: GMT +7
    Tell us about yourself: I'm a 3rd year student but i'm quite quiet tbh, so i want to meet new friends and try to fix my bashfulness and also improve my english as well
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10): 8 or 8.5

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: Kraise (250 P3)
    Class: Luminous
    How active are you?: 8/10
    Name of previous guild and why you left: Banana - we were disbanded
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: a shy guy who is willing to listen, i can help with daily bossing as well

Quote Originally Posted by bosskraise View Post
    Personal Information
    Name: Phuc or Kai
    Timezone: GMT +7
    Tell us about yourself: I'm a 3rd year student but i'm quite quiet tbh, so i want to meet new friends and try to fix my bashfulness and also improve my english as well
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10): 8 or 8.5

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: Kraise (250 P3)
    Class: Luminous
    How active are you?: 8/10
    Name of previous guild and why you left: Banana - we were disbanded
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: a shy guy who is willing to listen, i can help with daily bossing as well
    Hello Kai! Thank you for your interest in Cosmic. You have been ACCEPTED! Please PM any of our staff or drop by our FM (ch5 fm18) for an invite to the guild.

- Parcel

Personal Information
    Timezone: GMT+2
    Tell us about yourself: Im a smart 9th grader from israel who is looking for a family like guild to mostly hangout with i like music and fitness
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10): 9

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: Reputation (204)
    How active are you?: 7 - 8
    Name of previous guild and why you left: Zinc, was kicked. (No Real Reason)
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: My chill and family like attitude that i think will fit the guild perfectly !
    I also wanna PQ with people and have fun all around.

Quote Originally Posted by razyan11 View Post
    Personal Information
    Timezone: GMT+2
    Tell us about yourself: Im a smart 9th grader from israel who is looking for a family like guild to mostly hangout with i like music and fitness
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10): 9

In Game Information
    IGN & Level: Reputation (204)
    How active are you?: 7 - 8
    Name of previous guild and why you left: Zinc, was kicked. (No Real Reason)
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: My chill and family like attitude that i think will fit the guild perfectly !
    I also wanna PQ with people and have fun all around.
    Hello Raz. Thank you for taking the time to apply once again. However I find your application to be lacking sincerity and effort. You have been denied.

Madoo | Evan
    <Cosmic Master>

Personal Information
    Name: Dennis
    Timezone: CST

Tell us about yourself:

I like to laugh and joke, I'm a rice farmer hehe, I can sit down and grind for hours. Recently graduated from uni! I plan on taking a break from life and chill in ariesMS for some good times.

How fluent are you in English?(1-10)
    :

In Game Information

IGN & Level: LoliKing / 211
    Class: Buccaneer

How active are you?:

10/10 Active

Name of previous guild and why you left:

None, I'm new to the server.

What would you bring to Cosmic?:

An active member, talkative and participating in all guild activities.

Quote Originally Posted by kyolo View Post
    Personal Information
    Name: Dennis
    Timezone: CST

Tell us about yourself:

I like to laugh and joke, I'm a rice farmer hehe, I can sit down and grind for hours. Recently graduated from uni! I plan on taking a break from life and chill in ariesMS for some good times.

How fluent are you in English?(1-10)
    :

In Game Information

IGN & Level: LoliKing / 211
    Class: Buccaneer

How active are you?:

10/10 Active

Name of previous guild and why you left:

None, I'm new to the server.

What would you bring to Cosmic?:

An active member, talkative and participating in all guild activities.
    Hello Dennis! You have been accepted! I hope you enjoy your stay with us at Cosmic. Please PM any of the JRs in game or PM me on Discord Deved#9140. Alternatively, you could drop by our HQ at Ch 5 Fm 18. Welcome to Cosmic

Personal Information
    Name:James
    Timezone:+8 SG
    Tell us about yourself: New to this game just trying to have fun and make some friends
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10):10

In Game Information
    IGN & Level:Ganweiwei 200
    Class:Mercedes
    How active are you?:Everyday online
    Name of previous guild and why you left:no guild just started
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: Trying to make new friends and just nice see you guys the mega

Quote Originally Posted by flakeskia View Post
    Personal Information
    Name:James
    Timezone:+8 SG
    Tell us about yourself: New to this game just trying to have fun and make some friends
    How fluent are you in English?(1-10):10

In Game Information
    IGN & Level:Ganweiwei 200
    Class:Mercedes
    How active are you?:Everyday online
    Name of previous guild and why you left:no guild just started
    What would you bring to Cosmic?: Trying to make new friends and just nice see you guys the mega
    Hello James, thank you for your interest in Cosmic. Unfortunately I will have to deny your application due to the lack of effort shown in your application. However, feel free to submit another application if you still want to join the guild. Best of luck!

-Parcel
    Last edited by winthy; Yesterday at 09:29 AM. Reason: better wording