Register

User Tag List

AriesMs Bann Appeal

In Game Name : Ayataka/KaiLoprd
    Job of Character: Hayato
    Staff who banned you : Not Stated
    Reason For Ban : For botting
    Why should we give you another chance? : I wished for another chance because When i hitted strike 2 , i did not farm anymore , and if i farm , i did farmed carefully , and i did not know that , my brother account is related together within one PC , and it's two different accounts. He was banned 1-2 weeks ago , and i could still play and farm during that point of time and imagine if like i took my whole life day, night playing till midnight playing consecutive for 1 week , without knowing this , i'm really very sad. As i thought that once it reached strike 3 it will be perm banned , but i had only strike 2, so i did really farm properly. I have even did a video of myself explaining everything on youtube regarding ariesms and send to the gm handling my case, although it's very embarrassing , but i had to do that. I know probably you'll say that my pc , my responsibility, yes , it's true , all this is really misunderstanding, and i've really tried my best to proof my innocence i've send , all my videos , all the images and i've even dragged my brother to explain about it, if there's a need to ill drag him to explain inside the video too. And i really love ariesms alot, It's like missing something in my life. So i hope that you guys will give me this chance. I really need this opportunity, I'll really do anything to unbanned it. I've really been looking at discord everytime hoping for a update on it. I really love ariesms alot, Please , i hope you'll give me this chance. I will be very thankful for this , and appreciate it alot .

Image of ban message*: Maple0053.jpg
    Last edited by chongjinkai; 07-09-2017 at 11:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chongjinkai View Post
    In Game Name : Ayataka/KaiLoprd
    Job of Character: Hayato
    Staff who banned you : Not Stated
    Reason For Ban : For botting
    Why should we give you another chance? : I wished for another chance because When i hitted strike 2 , i did not farm anymore , and if i farm , i did farmed carefully , and i did not know that , my brother account is related together within one PC , and it's two different accounts. He was banned 1-2 weeks ago , and i could still play and farm during that point of time and imagine if like i took my whole life day, night playing till midnight playing consecutive for 1 week , without knowing this , i'm really very sad. As i thought that once it reached strike 3 it will be perm banned , but i had only strike 2, so i did really farm properly. I have even did a video of myself explaining everything on youtube regarding ariesms and send to the gm handling my case, although it's very embarrassing , but i had to do that. I know probably you'll say that my pc , my responsibility, yes , it's true , all this is really misunderstanding, and i've really tried my best to proof my innocence i've send , all my videos , all the images and i've even dragged my brother to explain about it, if there's a need to ill drag him to explain inside the video too. And i really love ariesms alot, It's like missing something in my life. So i hope that you guys will give me this chance. I really need this opportunity, I'll really do anything to unbanned it. I've really been looking at discord everytime hoping for a update on it. I really love ariesms alot, Please , i hope you'll give me this chance. I will be very thankful for this , and appreciate it alot .

Image of ban message*: Maple0053.jpg
    Hello there,

The innocence that you claim to have is absent, and you should have never tried to test the system by Botting to begin with.

Chances had been given to you with 3 at maximum, you used up 2, and supposedly had a 'brother' on the final one. Brother or not, we do not provide exceptions.

That is all.

Denied.