Register

User Tag List

Narwow's Technical Issue

In Game Name : Narwow
    Job of Character: Explorer
    Staff who banned you : ID blocked
    Reason For Ban : Maybe trying to reset PIC to many times and failed.

I used the AriesMS website to send a reset PIC email. Once I got the email, I logged into game, created a character and start. The game ask me if I would like to change PIC and I clicked yes. Then I entered the PIC from the email and then enter new PIC. Then the game says I entered a wrong PIC.

This happened many times and then I got block.

Why should we give you another chance? : I do not know how I got blocked. I followed the setup guide still doesn't work. I would love to play on this server thank you very much!!

Quote Originally Posted by Narwow View Post
    In Game Name : Narwow
    Job of Character: Explorer
    Staff who banned you : ID blocked
    Reason For Ban : Maybe trying to reset PIC to many times and failed.

I used the AriesMS website to send a reset PIC email. Once I got the email, I logged into game, created a character and start. The game ask me if I would like to change PIC and I clicked yes. Then I entered the PIC from the email and then enter new PIC. Then the game says I entered a wrong PIC.

This happened many times and then I got block.

Why should we give you another chance? : I do not know how I got blocked. I followed the setup guide still doesn't work. I would love to play on this server thank you very much!!
    You are not banned.

If you were blocked for multiple wrong attempts, you've encountered a security feature. You'll need to wait for a period of time before you'll be allowed to try again.

Thank you for replying.

Do you know what might have caused this problem of unable to reset my PIC.