Register

User Tag List

Thanks

Few suggestions to make this server playable

Here are the list of my suggestions:

1. Ability
    We get a set number of Honor exp from levelling up and sadly this is the only means to obtain these. I am aware of the Honor exp medals but the drop rate is too low and it gives only 3 exp which is crap.
    - Consider raising the drop rate of the medals and amount of honor exp per medal

2. Remove the SP reset from the Vote Point Npc and place it in one of the Npc stores for purchase using mesos.
    -It doesn't make sense at all. We are all aware that most of the skills are bugged. It is not our fault to misplace points in skills which are bugged. Therefore why should we vote for 10 vote points to redeem this item to reset the skills?

-Another reason is this server claims to be up-to-date with the official server. In the future, skill revamps are definitely going to occur and there should be some means to reset these skills.

3. BPQ needs a revamp
    - It needs more items to be inside.

- It needs a system to convert a % of points & nx to the party leader. This is to avoid scam related matters and also allow people with limited means to obtain cubes as entrance fees to participate in the BPQ.

Thanks
    1) Actually, fixing inner ability should take priority over this, spending 50k honour exp to get 3 perfect lines only to see 1 line remaining after a few days isn't very appealing.

2) SP reset from the cash shop is working. AP reset however, I would like to see it being a little cheaper, the measly amount of mp Phantoms have is depressing and I'm sure people would like to actually be able to wash MP and HP

3) Most sellers do not require buyers to pay up front. Therefore, the entrance fees thing isn't really applicable. However, I do agree that this system will help out both sellers and buyers tremendously. Be it not having to worry about counting rounds wrongly, about people d/cing , people afking or sellers charging more rounds than he actually did

Thanks
    1. Ability
    We get a set number of Honor exp from levelling up and sadly this is the only means to obtain these. I am aware of the Honor exp medals but the drop rate is too low and it gives only 3 exp which is crap.
    - Consider raising the drop rate of the medals and amount of honor exp per medal

As there is an issue with disappearing abilities, we will be taking proprieties in fixing those. I will revisit MapleSEA to find the actual rate which the Honor EXP gives and adjust accordingly to suit the server.

2. Remove the SP reset from the Vote Point Npc and place it in one of the Npc stores for purchase using mesos.
    -It doesn't make sense at all. We are all aware that most of the skills are bugged. It is not our fault to misplace points in skills which are bugged. Therefore why should we vote for 10 vote points to redeem this item to reset the skills?

As basil have brought up, SP resets are available from CS in any case you have added any skills which are not in your favor. The only difference between the one in VP and the one in CS is that the one in VP is Full Reset. So I believe that the Resets in CS are able to help you reset the skills of any which you are not happy with or are bugged.

3. BPQ needs a revamp
    - It needs more items to be inside.

- It needs a system to convert a % of points & nx to the party leader. This is to avoid scam related matters and also allow people with limited means to obtain cubes as entrance fees to participate in the BPQ.

A tracker will be implemented in the near future on the BPQ NPC for players to track the numbers of rounds which they have done.