Register

User Tag List

Fuck ariesms worst server full of cunts that donít help out .

All Ariesms is, is a hub for assholes & dumb fucks . Spyro being their leader. Fucking faggots !!! Lmfao fck you all . Not following your bullshit tos ever & being the biggest cunts in the maple world. Fuck you & you and you & you too.

Rank
    Shroom
    It's funny because you were banned for being an asshole.

"i've been reported twice already nothing's gonna happen"

x-fucking-d.

best appeal ever! you deserve a cookie

I was banned for sticking up for myself to a bunch of dumb fuck twats . & I wasnít reported twice , I fucking reported CuntyScrotum for being a cunt . Lmfao all you dumb fucking bitches can suck my fucking dick ! On your knees dumb fucks

Quote Originally Posted by brett14 View Post
    I was banned for sticking up for myself to a bunch of dumb fuck twats . & I wasn’t reported twice , I fucking reported CuntyScrotum for being a cunt . Lmfao all you dumb fucking bitches can suck my fucking dick ! On your knees dumb fucks
    "wasnt reported twice"

https://gyazo.com/dde0bf7df3cfa00f6bb231c4782ba612 This is the screenshot from the report that got you ban, unless you're telling me that's not you saying you were reported twice then I don't know how else you can explain. :shrugs:

x-fucking-d.

Pretty sure I knew what I Fucking meant , if Iím the one who said it . Thanks for proving my point , this is exactly what i mean by everyone in ariesms is just a fucking idiot . Lmao
    Did I say ď I already got reported twice ď ? No I didnít , & sorry but I ainít getting paid to teach you dumbasses the English language . Maybe go sucks spyros cock alittle more & heíll help you understand . Then again, heís just as incompetent as all of you .

X-fucking-d .

Well at least you proved your point, thank god that's been done.

But anyways, if you're not getting paid to teach any of us English. And I know for sure your point isn't just to sit there and call everyone names because in some way you think it makes you feel better about the situation, because that's just dumb.

So tell me your point.
    Last edited by supreme; 01-01-2018 at 02:25 AM.

Rank
    Game Master
    Quote Originally Posted by brett14 View Post
    All Ariesms is, is a hub for assholes & dumb fucks . Spyro being their leader. Fucking faggots !!! Lmfao fck you all . Not following your bullshit tos ever & being the biggest cunts in the maple world. Fuck you & you and you & you too.
    Thank you for the kind support.

Happy 2018!