Register

User Tag List

Rank
    Snail

AriesMs Bugs in General..

IGN: Kanoho
    Job: Corsair
    Job Level: 213
    Description of Bug (Explain the bug, How is it done, what should it really be doing? etc. An unclear description will not get the bug fixed):
    All of the bugs written below are from the v190.2 update.
    More will be added to this list when I/We find more. My guild is helping me.

AriesMs Related:

1. Events - You can go in the event, you can participate, but you can't win even if you try. Event's are currently glitched and everyone will pretty much lose. Every time you enter the event, you basically are sitting there doing nothing and gaining reward coins only.

2. Item Sort - You cannot use the item sort option in your inventory ever since the update to 190.2

3. Apparently ELHC is glitched for gaining EXP per kill. The only way to gain EXP is through your character actually leveling up and the Level Up Effect kills the mobs.

4. FM NPC's are all over the place. I don't know if that's really an issue or not, but they aren't in their original spots.

5. Chaos Horntail is bugged. Doesn't spawn upon entering it.

Job Related Bugs:

1. Hero 5th Job - Soul Blade/Sword of Burning Soul is bugged. Doesn't deal any damage anymore since the update. All it does is sit there and look fancy.

2. Wild Hunter's 5th Job - Jaguar Maximum is bugged. Deals Damage the first round, but if you glitch the skill and make it flash about 19 times; it can deal damage throughout those 19 times which it shouldn't. This skill is currently overpowered and is a Wild Hunter Bug Exploit (Do not try to exploit it, you will get banned for it). It kills Chaos Vellum and Hard Magnus easily without any difficulty.

3. Bowmaster - Inhuman Speed is broken. Does literally nothing now.

4. Cadena - A lot of quests, skills, and leveling is pretty much bugged for Cadena. I can't really say anything about it through further explanation. Although there should be people out there who know what's wrong with it and can tell you everything about it.
    Last edited by Kansei; 12-12-2017 at 03:54 AM.

Rank
    Ribbon Pig
    Quote Originally Posted by Kansei View Post
    -snip-
    I believe 2 was a GMS change.

#3 may be the result of a GMS change where you cannot gain EXP unless you are actively attacking.
    Sprite - Level 250 Paragon 50 Phantom
    But Why?

i can't pass the pic screen... help please!

Rank
    Snail
    Quote Originally Posted by PirulaBr View Post
    i can't pass the pic screen... help please!
    Go to the AriesMs Discord and in the #support section, there should be people there who could help you.

I'm only placing things that me and my guild find that are currently broken since v190.2 update.