Register

User Tag List

Defeat Lucid quest

Currently, the quest "Decisive Battle" (Defeat Lucid quest) requires to defeat a Normal Lucid to complete.

I would like to suggest that the quest "Decisive Battle" (Defeat Lucid quest) change its requirement from defeating Normal Lucid to Easy Lucid or any Lucid mode.

Why?

1. because Normal Lucid and Hard Lucid are like the end-game boss of this game.
    Beginner or free-to-play players like me definitely stand no chance against those 2 bosses. In my opinion, it is unfair for those like me. The strong will get stronger and the weak could not get stronger! which bring me to the next point.

2. so that could proceed to Arcana quest
    Arcana quest is very crucial here because the quest unlocks extra 3 symbol slots which is essential for free-to-play and beginner players to get stronger and then to face the end-game boss later!

I hope this is not too much to ask from the GMs. Thank you in advance for all the effort that might will be put in

+1,
    because this quest in this server is need Normal Lucid, but Normal Lucid is end game bosses, is too hard...
    in GMS, is only defeat Story mode Lucid (and yes, GMS no have easy mode) for can doing arcana questline...

and Morass questline coming soon at Jan 2018 in GMS, Morass questline need doing Arcana Questline...
    Last edited by e900003; 11-17-2017 at 04:32 AM.
    Server:AriesMS
    IGN:1200525252
    Class:Xenon

Quote Originally Posted by e900003 View Post
    (and yes, GMS no have easy mode)
    Our easy mode is GMS' story mode.
    Sprite - Level 250 Paragon 50 Phantom
    The most persuasive sound in the world: Wololo

+11

+1

Even with a good amount of funding, it's difficult for people to invite you to a nlucid run with 500b+ dpm, most of the parties that do nlucid only want 900b+ which is pretty far end game.

Quote Originally Posted by N9NE View Post
    +1

Even with a good amount of funding, it's difficult for people to invite you to a nlucid run with 500b+ dpm, most of the parties that do nlucid only want 900b+ which is pretty far end game.
    While i'm all for the easy mode to allow you to finish the quest and enter Arcana, but I've seen like maybe 3 people want ridiculous requirements like 900b. Most of the time its a reasonable 600b+ with 210 arcane which isn't so bad mid game (as long as you are doing your daily quests for arcane force).

Reiterating but +1 for the main suggestion.
    "Your hesitation is touching."
    "Aren't you upset at your fate?"
    People hated her. They wished for her death. She was destined to be killed by heroes, the embodiment of "justice." It was too sad-too sad to bear.

~Last Excerpt

+1 million

really wanna bring attention to this cuz, as someone who likes playing for content, with morass coming out eventually (assuming arcana dailies and morass get added here) it'd be nice to not have to literally be end game in order to continue with the questlines, also gives people more things to do
    Or even just making it so elucid completes the quest instead of nlucid?

+1
    It is so hard for me to continue with the questlines, also gives people more things to do
    Or even just making it easy to pass it.

Normal Lucid is not a cakewalk even in this server so having access to more Arcane areas would be a HUGE help. I give this a +1 as well.

Thank you to everyone who responded to this post! I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart!
    I believe we would also like to hear from the GMs to know what is their thoughts on this.

Thank you again!