Register

User Tag List

2017 Halloween Events!

Alright everyone,
    For this years Spooky Halloween Events we have a Zombie Apocalypse! wait no.
    We have random pumpkins spawning! no,no, hold on.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello AriesMS players!

October is upon us, meaning that it is time for Halloween! This post will list out the upcoming Halloween Events and important information regarding it.

First of all, Halloween Events will start on Sunday, October 15th, 2017 at 00:00 PST and end on Saturday, November 5th, 2017 at 23:59 PST. If you are in a different timezone and are unsure of the time differences, you can use one of the many Time-Zone Converters on the internet.

This Halloween, we have created a custom made story/quest line (required s/o to @Squeeze for coding it [are you happy now?]) that will take place in the Haunted Mansion, but not the one from NLC.

To enter the Event Haunted Mansion, you will need to visit Rina's House in Henesys and answer the telephone.
    (Pro-tip: You probably shouldn't enter a strangers house in real life and then answer their phone)

Once answered, you will be taken to the Central Hall in the Haunted Mansion where most of the Halloween Festivities will take place!

There are three different components to the Haunted Mansion, so please do read the information provided below.

And that's it for the 2017 Halloween Events! We hope you enjoy! Also, as this is a new and a completely custom event, there may be unexpected issues or circumstances. If anyone is found hindering or tampering with the Halloween process or progress of another player, they will be filed under harassment and there will be consequences. If you find any bugs/problems/issues with the event when it starts, please report them here on the forums, or in the case of exploit, report it directly to me or @Squeeze.

-Elluel Network Staff Team

PS: I've hidden images of some items you can get from the event in this post, go find them.
    Last edited by Seize; 11-04-2017 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Extended Halloween event by 1 day

Ayye!

I need to report this:
    I talk to Model student locker (have all the require items already) go to the map then I talk to NPC Chu. Suddenly i got disconnected, when i go back im not in that map anymore. I go to the haunted masion but I lost items and cant go to Chu's map. I talked to Officer Kang and he said that I will need Avenger Arrow but i need to have a Limousine Key and the Kaloong Cage but i lost all of it when talk to Lopez before. So i try to talk with Officer Huh but I only get Limousine Key and Cherry Blossom Seed. I dont know how to get Kaloong Cage @@. I also try do the the quest like before but it didnt work. Officer Chung and every doors told me: "Who are you and what are u doing here??"
    Admin please fix the quest or add the Kaloong Cage to Officer Huh so I can go on do the Storyline and finish it.
    Many thanks to you because of the amazing event. Please fix it.

Game Master
    Quote Originally Posted by baobull911 View Post
    I need to report this:
    I talk to Model student locker (have all the require items already) go to the map then I talk to NPC Chu. Suddenly i got disconnected, when i go back im not in that map anymore. I go to the haunted masion but I lost items and cant go to Chu's map. I talked to Officer Kang and he said that I will need Avenger Arrow but i need to have a Limousine Key and the Kaloong Cage but i lost all of it when talk to Lopez before. So i try to talk with Officer Huh but I only get Limousine Key and Cherry Blossom Seed. I dont know how to get Kaloong Cage @@. I also try do the the quest like before but it didnt work. Officer Chung and every doors told me: "Who are you and what are u doing here??"
    Admin please fix the quest or add the Kaloong Cage to Officer Huh so I can go on do the Storyline and finish it.
    Many thanks to you because of the amazing event. Please fix it.
    Added the option for Kaloong Cage from Officer Huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Seize View Post
    Added the option for Kaloong Cage from Officer Huh.
    I talked to Lopez but in the end of the conversation she said: you need to report this to GM Squeezeme code: 4

Game Master
    Quote Originally Posted by baobull911 View Post
    I talked to Lopez but in the end of the conversation she said: you need to report this to GM Squeezeme code: 4
    I am unable to replicate this. Kindly drop me a private message with your ign.

Please fix this
    Last edited by baobull911; 10-18-2017 at 05:43 AM.

thanks you very much now I can do the daily quest

Game Master
    - Fixed Chu not checking for inventory slots properly.
    - Fixed Eddie's Request (daily) not giving coins if inventory is full. Coins will go directly to your reward box if your inventory is full.