Register

User Tag List

Thanks

Kaiser 5th Job Bug

IGN: Aiyonuii
    Job: Kaiser
    Job Level:225
    Description of Bug:

1.Guardians of Nova makes the summoned Kaisers stationary and won't follow the player. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xp4SL0iOWSE this version would be how the Guardian of Nova would work, teleporting to the player if he/she gets too far away.

2. Guardian of Nova summons stays after death (okay I guess since it's a buff on the top right), but upon reviving, 3 additional Kaisers will be spawned at where the player was spawned at. Possible bugged interaction with buff freezer. Not sure if it's meant to be like this in KMS/GMS, but I don't see anyone dying on purpose just to get more Kaisers. In addition, the previous bug of Kaiser staying stationary applies to the 2nd batch of Kaisers (yes they attack too).

3.One of the Kaisers doesn't seem to share the same critical rate % as the player. Update: it seems to be all 3 Kaisers.

Screenshot (If Applicable): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUS-...ature=youtu.be
    https://youtu.be/DTCc98st3GA (crit issues)
    Last edited by Verna; 01-14-2017 at 11:46 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Verna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I would also like to point out a few things after experimenting with this skill.

Currently, Guardians of Nova summons three kaisers that will fight alongside you. However, as mentioned by the original poster, these kaiser summons ONLY remain STATIONARY at the place of summon and will STAY there for the remainder of the skill duration(they do not follow the player around). This means that should a player make a bad decision to use the skill(summoning at the wrong time) or even bosses/mobs moving out of range of the summons, the skill might as well be rendered useless for that entire duration, therefore making it feel rather underwhelming to use. Because of this, I have found myself holding on to the skill way longer than I should of just to wait for an optimal situation to be present and I believe this isn't what the skill should be like.
    Another thing to point out is how these kaisers summons attack and how they interact with each other. Currently, the summons will only attack bosses/mobs that are CLOEST to them/on top of them and will ignore everything else which is most likely the case of them being stuck in place and unable to move about. I have noticed that on almost every boss run, only one or two of the kaisers are attacking leaving the other one or two doing nothing. Rather, the three kaisers summons should be able to interact with each other and attack a single target (boss) together should one kaiser summon is able to reach the target. The skill also states that the three kaisers summons cannot move a certain range away from you, which also means that they should be able follow the player once they have exceeded the limited distance.
    Thanks for reading ~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Deira For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    ^^^^

Thanks
    Updated a new found bug lul

Thanks
    Found another possible bug