Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Increase Nodestones drop rate

Hi, I'm not usually the kind of people who complains about low drop rates, but Nodestones are the main focus of 5th job, and you need a crazy amount of them to get anything done. I also play reboot, and even without drop rate gears, I can usually farm a good 10 per hours which is slow, but I can at least progress my 5th job. In AriesMS, with 700-800% drop rate, wiping the map before mob can re spawn, if lucky I'll get 1-2 nodestones per hour, sometime none for a couple hours.

I tried finding information about whatever or not the low drop rate was intentional but couldn't find anything, hopefully it's not intentional.

Thank you!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to FantasticSnow For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    I'm pretty sure while it was not said, the nodestone and arcane symbol droprate are intentionally low because they planned it. None of the 5th job skills properly work as far as what has been communicated, so while the nodestones don't really provide proper value, they are not dropped often enough. When they are ready with it, its drop rate would be fixed. Logically, that's the only conclusion that most of the users have already come up with because 1. we are not getting any other news forthe past weeks and 2. if not, why would they make the drop rate drastically lower (to the level of impossibility compared to GMS) if they want to attract players with the post-V content.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oppasbaby View Post
    I'm pretty sure while it was not said, the nodestone and arcane symbol droprate are intentionally low because they planned it. None of the 5th job skills properly work as far as what has been communicated, so while the nodestones don't really provide proper value, they are not dropped often enough. When they are ready with it, its drop rate would be fixed. Logically, that's the only conclusion that most of the users have already come up with because 1. we are not getting any other news forthe past weeks and 2. if not, why would they make the drop rate drastically lower (to the level of impossibility compared to GMS) if they want to attract players with the post-V content.
    By your logic, why should nodestones even drop then. LOL.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakushakuu View Post
    By your logic, why should nodestones even drop then. LOL.
    As I've mentioned, their drop rate is tremendously low. If you know anything about how nodestones and enhancements work, you would also know that you won't get any meaningful things out of 10, even 100 nodestones. At the time you are lucky to find 2 per hour. That'd mean you'd require at least 500 hrs to farm 1000 to even do something. Thus, no one is really farming it. And that's why it's left out there. Cause it's not gamebreaking for people to have nodestones nor is it much of any advantage or favorable for people to farm it. By your logic, why has the drop rate custom set to be this low without any fix in the last two weeks? I mean, it surely was the biggest topic for the first two-three days of the content release, so there's no way the staffs have missed this.

Thanks
    As I've mentioned, their drop rate is tremendously low. If you know anything about how nodestones and enhancements work, you would also know that you won't get any meaningful things out of 10, even 100 nodestones. At the time you are lucky to find 2 per hour. That'd mean you'd require at least 500 hrs to farm 1000 to even do something. Thus, no one is really farming it. And that's why it's left out there. Cause it's not gamebreaking for people to have nodestones nor is it much of any advantage or favorable for people to farm it. By your logic, why has the drop rate custom set to be this low without any fix in the last two weeks? I mean, it surely was the biggest topic for the first two-three days of the content release, so there's no way the staffs have missed this.
    No. My point is not about the drop rate.
    I'd like to refer to you a point you've made
    None of the 5th job skills properly work as far as what has been communicated
    and
    When they are ready with it, its drop rate would be fixed.
    Then I'll ask you this, what is the point of having Nodestones right now if none of the skills work as intended?

Thanks
    Then I'll ask you this, what is the point of having Nodestones right now if none of the skills work as intended?
    Skills don't work. Boost nodes however, do work, but they do not level properly when stacking 2 nodes with a shared skill (i.e. having 2 level 1 tempest boost nodes do not make it level 2). Not sure if Special nodes work at all.
    Sprite Paragon 2 Phantom (Active)
    Pyralis Level 212 Luminous (Active)

Thanks
    No. My point is not about the drop rate.
    I'd like to refer to you a point you've made

and

Why are you even asking me that? There is no point to having them right now. They drop just because they drop. That is completely irrelevant as the skills don't work properly for any job.

I'm telling you they don't work and you are pointing to nodestones dropping as if that's the evidence that skills DO work. But they don't and they just drop. What else can I say?

Thanks
    Why are you even asking me that? There is no point to having them right now. They drop just because they drop. That is completely irrelevant as the skills don't work properly for any job.

I'm telling you they don't work and you are pointing to nodestones dropping as if that's the evidence that skills DO work. But they don't and they just drop. What else can I say?
    You do realise you're going in a loop right? You're asking them to drop more but saying that the drop rate will be fixed when the skills are implemented properly. So what are you trying to say?

Thanks
    You do realise you're going in a loop right? You're asking them to drop more but saying that the drop rate will be fixed when the skills are implemented properly. So what are you trying to say?
    you should read what he has said, again.

"When they are ready with it, its drop rate would be fixed. Logically, that's the only conclusion that most of the users have already come up with because 1. we are not getting any other news forthe past weeks and 2. if not, why would they make the drop rate drastically lower (to the level of impossibility compared to GMS) if they want to attract players with the post-V content."

though, they did a pretty good job with in game events and setting up the new maps and contents.
    just be patient and they'll put em in.
    hopefully, they see what's wrong with this drop rate.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sirhempy View Post
    you should read what he has said, again.

"When they are ready with it, its drop rate would be fixed. Logically, that's the only conclusion that most of the users have already come up with because 1. we are not getting any other news forthe past weeks and 2. if not, why would they make the drop rate drastically lower (to the level of impossibility compared to GMS) if they want to attract players with the post-V content."

though, they did a pretty good job with in game events and setting up the new maps and contents.
    just be patient and they'll put em in.
    hopefully, they see what's wrong with this drop rate.
    Yea. They will probably adjust the drop rate ONCE ITS FIXED. So what is the point of increasing the drop rate NOW?

Even the node boost is not working right. WHY FARM NOW? Can't wait till its fixed?
    Last edited by Hakushakuu; 01-05-2017 at 09:34 AM. Reason: CAPS N STUFF