User Tag List

Thread: Best Mage ?

Thanks

Best Mage ?

included all. Mobbing Bossing etc...

Thanks
    F/P for Bossing. Lumi for farming. F/P farms pretty well too

Thanks
    f/p is great for monster park runs if you enjoy those at all, just teleport through every map and let your teleport mastery and aura do the work
    Als het waait ga je zeilen.

Thanks
    Recently I've been exploring Bishop and it's pretty damn good at bossing, a little mediocre at farming.
    Bishop has a natural 97% crit rate (with lvl 2 links), A crapton of skills that will allow you to survive the toughest bosses out there, and a great bossing skill (1v1 with hyper) that does a good amount of damage AND heals you 20% at the same time. This is honestly the short end of it, so I highly suggest you explore bishop.

Lumi is pretty cool thanks to the revamp since you are now forced to use dark skills for maximum Dps. I've played it while making it as my link and it was pretty enjoyable.

No one can really say what the BEST mage is, you would have to try em all and see what fits you best. In my case Bishop is overpowered so I like it .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donuthole View Post
    Recently I've been exploring Bishop and it's pretty damn good at bossing, a little mediocre at farming.
    Bishop has a natural 97% crit rate (with lvl 2 links), A crapton of skills that will allow you to survive the toughest bosses out there, and a great bossing skill (1v1 with hyper) that does a good amount of damage AND heals you 20% at the same time. This is honestly the short end of it, so I highly suggest you explore bishop.

Lumi is pretty cool thanks to the revamp since you are now forced to use dark skills for maximum Dps. I've played it while making it as my link and it was pretty enjoyable.

No one can really say what the BEST mage is, you would have to try em all and see what fits you best. In my case Bishop is overpowered so I like it .
    Reminded me of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlzjPD0gfps

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hakushakuu For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by donuthole View Post

Yes, I was also a bishop main, although I personally don't like post-RED bishops, much better for bossing but i still prefer the old bishop, their hyper skill still allowed them to mob with angel ray, although it didn't increase attack speed or lines hit by angel ray. It still gave u a nice chunk of damage, I also REALLLY dislike using big bang to farm even if it's no charge, but that's just me. New bishop is also quite party reliant.

Heaven's door has also saved my ass SO MANY times, not even joking- best hyper .

Did I mention their 5th job skill is INSANE when you're funded. At 50k stat, for 55 seconds your party gets a 43% final damage buff, they heal for 15% of their health and mana and dispels them ever few seconds w/o you needing to actually use dispel, and they all get 3 stages of attack speed! Their other hyper increases your whole parties damage by 35% for 4 seconds with a 5 second cooldown while DEACTIVATED, which is why i main bishop in GMS, so I really shouldn't play it here , although you really need 20k stat to get all 3 stages of atk speed, which is REALLY hard to get w/o basically free cubes.

Although, to answer OP's question, Luminous's are by far the best for mobbing, Kinesis's/Fire Poisons are better for solo bossing, and Bishops are (arguably) better at party bossing (such as hekaton, lucid, damien?)
    Last edited by Demagonz; 12-28-2016 at 04:05 AM.
    -So I decided to install Linux.