Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Name: Miguel
    Ign: thetoad
    How active are you on maple?: very active like 8/10
    Why would you like to join us?: seems like a bunch of nice dope ppl who could make my nooby ass feel welcomed and I wanna play this game growing with a family of true Gs like I do in my country
    Tell us something about yourself: i was raised in the toughest streets and didn't know who my father was but then realized it was my grandfathers only son who was my father. I also lived on my own by self teaching myself how to knit which is a vital skill here since wool is bulletproof due to how nigggah it is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    Name: Miguel
    Ign: thetoad
    How active are you on maple?: very active like 8/10
    Why would you like to join us?: seems like a bunch of nice dope ppl who could make my nooby ass feel welcomed and I wanna play this game growing with a family of true Gs like I do in my country
    Tell us something about yourself: i was raised in the toughest streets and didn't know who my father was but then realized it was my grandfathers only son who was my father. I also lived on my own by self teaching myself how to knit which is a vital skill here since wool is bulletproof due to how nigggah it is.
    Well hello Miguel! That's a mighty interesting app you've got there. I think it has good character and is just interesting enough to get you a place in our guild. So you have been ACCEPTED. We hope to see more of that character in game and on discord. Just pm myself (Fiorai) or another Jr in game for an invite!
    Last edited by Sparkle; 01-12-2017 at 08:16 AM.
    Rena | Ice Lightning
    Floral | Lumi

Thanks
    [FONT=Arial]Name: Jack
    Ign: Trickshots
    How active are you on maple?:depends when I dont work or dont have class. So probably a couple hours a week.
    Why would you like to join us?: I used to play Extalia and Ellinia but they are obviously gone. Suddenly had an urge to play MS again and fo und this PS, I would like to join because playing  alone is boring :/
    Tell us something about yourself: I've lived in 7 different cities for ove r 2 years each, moved around a butt ton and now Im  in a University :D
    oh sorry, for some reason I left the first 2 blank.
    Last edited by Zibilicious; 01-13-2017 at 02:33 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zibilicious View Post
    Name:
    Ign:
    How active are you on maple?:depends when I dont work or dont have class. So probably a couple hours a week.
    Why would you like to join us?: I used to play Extalia and Ellinia but they are obviously gone. Suddenly had an urge to play MS again and fo und this PS, I would like to join because playing  alone is boring :/
    Tell us something about yourself: I've lived in 7 different cities for ove r 2 years each, moved around a butt ton and now Im  in a University :D
    After seeing your application I am sorry to say that you have been Declined. Reason being, you didn't finish the application as intended. I would also like to state that you should just keep the same font as the application format. We appreciate your application and I wish you the best. You can reapply if you wish in the future. Happy Mapling!
    Talent - Wind Archer

Thanks
    For some reason the forum thing glitched out and changed the fonts by itself. And for the first 2 blanks I must have accidentally deleted it some how.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zibilicious View Post
    For some reason the forum thing glitched out and changed the fonts by itself. And for the first 2 blanks I must have accidentally deleted it some how.
    Feel free to either edit, or reapply.
    Talent - Wind Archer

Thanks
    Name:Angelo
    Ign:xNos
    How active are you on maple?:active..
    Why would you like to join us?:cuz you look like awesome noob-friendly guild.
    Tell us something about yourself:"i like to smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints and then i smoke 2 more".

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dorga8 View Post
    Name:Angelo
    Ign:xNos
    How active are you on maple?:active..
    Why would you like to join us?:cuz you look like awesome noob-friendly guild.
    Tell us something about yourself:"i like to smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints and then i smoke 2 more".
    Hey Angelo, as an Honorary Halation Member, I'm here to say you've been Denied! You may edit or reapply for this guild. Thank you, and have a nice day!

Thanks
    Name: Mon
    Ign: AokiYuri

How active are you on maple?:
    I log pretty much everyday

Why would you like to join us?:
    I have some friends in the clan

Tell us something about yourself:
    I may or may not be a weeb
    Last edited by feromon; 01-15-2017 at 06:08 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by feromon View Post
    Name: Mon
    Ign: AokiYuri

How active are you on maple?:
    I log pretty much everyday

Why would you like to join us?:
    I have some friends in the clan

Tell us something about yourself:
    I may or may not be a weeb
    Hey there Mon, I'm glad to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED into Halation. Please contact one of our Jrs in game for an invite. Thank you~
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDork | Bishop Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    私はあなたを愛しているのを知っていますか?