Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 59
  1. #21
    Juvenile HypnoToad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Name: Miguel
    Ign: thetoad
    Age: 17
    Gender: pref not to say
    Country: us
    How active are you on maple?: very active like 8/10
    Why would you like to join us?: seems like a bunch of nice dope ppl who could make my nooby ass feel welcomed and I wanna play this game growing with a family of true Gs like I do in my country
    Tell us something about yourself: i was raised in the toughest streets and didn't know who my father was but then realized it was my grandfathers only son who was my father. I also lived on my own by self teaching myself how to knit which is a vital skill here since wool is bulletproof due to how nigggah it is.

  2. #22
    Straya Juvenile Sparkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HypnoToad View Post
    Name: Miguel
    Ign: thetoad
    Age: 17
    Gender: pref not to say
    Country: us
    How active are you on maple?: very active like 8/10
    Why would you like to join us?: seems like a bunch of nice dope ppl who could make my nooby ass feel welcomed and I wanna play this game growing with a family of true Gs like I do in my country
    Tell us something about yourself: i was raised in the toughest streets and didn't know who my father was but then realized it was my grandfathers only son who was my father. I also lived on my own by self teaching myself how to knit which is a vital skill here since wool is bulletproof due to how nigggah it is.
    Well hello Miguel! That's a mighty interesting app you've got there. I think it has good character and is just interesting enough to get you a place in our guild. So you have been ACCEPTED. We hope to see more of that character in game and on discord. Just pm myself (Fiorai) or another Jr in game for an invite!
    Last edited by Sparkle; 01-12-2017 at 08:16 AM.
    Rena | Ice Lightning
    Floral | Lumi




  3. #23
    Juvenile Zibilicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    [FONT=Arial]Name: Jack
    Ign: Trickshots
    Age: 19
    Gender: MAN
    Country: MURICA
    How active are you on maple?:depends when I dont work or dont have class. So probably a couple hours a week.
    Why would you like to join us?: I used to play Extalia and Ellinia but they are obviously gone. Suddenly had an urge to play MS again and fo und this PS, I would like to join because playing  alone is boring :/
    Tell us something about yourself: I've lived in 7 different cities for ove r 2 years each, moved around a butt ton and now Im  in a University :D
    oh sorry, for some reason I left the first 2 blank.
    Last edited by Zibilicious; 01-13-2017 at 02:33 AM.

  4. #24
    Juvenile Hush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zibilicious View Post
    Name:
    Ign:
    Age: 19
    Gender: MAN
    Country: MURICA
    How active are you on maple?:depends when I dont work or dont have class. So probably a couple hours a week.
    Why would you like to join us?: I used to play Extalia and Ellinia but they are obviously gone. Suddenly had an urge to play MS again and fo und this PS, I would like to join because playing  alone is boring :/
    Tell us something about yourself: I've lived in 7 different cities for ove r 2 years each, moved around a butt ton and now Im  in a University :D
    After seeing your application I am sorry to say that you have been Declined. Reason being, you didn't finish the application as intended. I would also like to state that you should just keep the same font as the application format. We appreciate your application and I wish you the best. You can reapply if you wish in the future. Happy Mapling!
    Talent - Wind Archer

  5. #25
    Juvenile Zibilicious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    For some reason the forum thing glitched out and changed the fonts by itself. And for the first 2 blanks I must have accidentally deleted it some how.

  6. #26
    Juvenile Hush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 4 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zibilicious View Post
    For some reason the forum thing glitched out and changed the fonts by itself. And for the first 2 blanks I must have accidentally deleted it some how.
    Feel free to either edit, or reapply.
    Talent - Wind Archer

  7. #27
    Juvenile dorga8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Name:Angelo
    Ign:xNos
    Age:19
    Gender:Stoner
    Country:AMS
    How active are you on maple?:active..
    Why would you like to join us?:cuz you look like awesome noob-friendly guild.
    Tell us something about yourself:"i like to smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints and then i smoke 2 more".

  8. #28
    케빈 Zeta KHCLegacy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dorga8 View Post
    Name:Angelo
    Ign:xNos
    Age:19
    Gender:Stoner
    Country:AMS
    How active are you on maple?:active..
    Why would you like to join us?:cuz you look like awesome noob-friendly guild.
    Tell us something about yourself:"i like to smoke 2 joints before i smoke 2 joints and then i smoke 2 more".
    Hey Angelo, as an Honorary Halation Member, I'm here to say you've been Denied! You may edit or reapply for this guild. Thank you, and have a nice day!

  9. #29
    Juvenile feromon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Name: Mon
    Ign: AokiYuri
    Age:19
    Gender: Male
    Country: Brazil

    How active are you on maple?:
    I log pretty much everyday

    Why would you like to join us?:
    I have some friends in the clan

    Tell us something about yourself:
    I may or may not be a weeb
    Last edited by feromon; 01-15-2017 at 06:08 AM.

  10. #30
    Wonder Bread Zeta Inkette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by feromon View Post
    Name: Mon
    Ign: AokiYuri
    Age:19
    Gender: Male
    Country: Brazil

    How active are you on maple?:
    I log pretty much everyday

    Why would you like to join us?:
    I have some friends in the clan

    Tell us something about yourself:
    I may or may not be a weeb
    Hey there Mon, I'm glad to inform you that you have been ACCEPTED into Halation. Please contact one of our Jrs in game for an invite. Thank you~
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷDork | Bishop Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
    私はあなたを愛しているのを知っていますか?

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •