Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: ♛ Apollo ♛

  1. #11
    Epsilon Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 27 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theory View Post
    IGN: Edel
    Name: Jason
    Gender: Male
    Age: 17
    Job: Demon Slayer
    Level:206
    Timezone:EST
    How active are you?: Very! I usually get on after i get out of school which is around 4 and on all the way till 12-1 am. If i don't have school i should be on most of the time.
    Why do you want to join us?: I was in the guild Aqua and after Fašade got banned the guild just kinda died out. The guilds I was in before Aqua also died out because of drama. As a result I feel like Apollo is the right type of guild for me because of how serious the guild is on the topic of drama and inactivity.
    What is your goal in AriesMS?: Solo Normal Lotus and maybe Hard Lotus later.
    How experienced are you in AriesMS?:Very! I've played this for about as long as the server has been alive. I also played GMS and Extalia so i would say i am pretty experienced.
    You may reapply later when you are more experienced in the game. For now i dont think you would quite fit in. Denied.

  2. #12
    Epsilon Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 27 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hantaisong123 View Post
    IGN: DragonboyDB

    Name: Songsong

    Gender: male

    Age:21

    Job: Evan

    Level: 219
    Timezone: Central Time

    How active are you?: 2 - 4 hours per day average. 15 -30 hours per week.

    Why do you want to join us?: Strong player follows elite guild. Seeking for opportunity of good resource, strong boss squad/duo, help people and get help. I am fairly good at price checking, and answering questions.

    What is your goal in AriesMS?: My goal of every MS is farm, gear up, and to get better everyday, I am very delicate to improve my range and dmg, as well as fighting harder bosses. Everytime I bought a better equip and range increase satisfied me a lot and pay back the time from farming.

    How experienced are you in AriesMS?: AMS is very GMS-alike except couple custom features, I am experienced at many levels and many different stage of the game, as small as beginner guide, mid game approach, and end game activities. Also, I know many useful tips that people sometime need such as how to access to certain map via quick-move or regular way, where certain scroll can drop , boss pre-quests. Most of my maple experience though, is in the FM, I know fair price of almost all the popular items.

    About me: I think I should add this is because I am different than many mapler,
    1. I am no very social active in terms of chatting because I farm most of the time, but I answer every question and join discussion if I have the knowledge of it, my speaking style is very clear and straight ( with manner) too, I don't say things like ( wym, hehexd, lmao, lol) no offense. So if my conversation style is not fitting the guild, please do decide the best.

    2. I treat everyone the same, I know in a community, some are close to others, some are more willingness to stronger players, but because I usually spend my own effort for my own reward, I will not look up to the funded players since I am working to be one of them, I am also not look down to new players because I was one of them. Overall, I am a mature player.


    Regard,
    I like your mentality. You've been accepted! PM me in-game or on discord (Sora#7050) and you can get an invite.
    See you soon~

  3. #13
    B> Skill Zeta Imperatrix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 15 Times in 7 Posts
    IGN: Imperatrice

    Name: David

    Gender: Male

    Age: 20

    Job: Wind Archer

    Level: 231

    Timezone: PST (Until January 5, then EST when I go back to university)

    How active are you?: In the evenings, generally 'active' bossing/farming about 2-3 hours per day, then hanging out, AFK, or playing other games for a few more hours.
    Why do you want to join us?: A big problem with guilds, especially on private servers, is there are so many members who are new players who join for a bit and then just stop playing after a week. I've spoken to and seen a lot of your guild members around, and would really love to be part of a guild made up of more experienced players who are on regularly. I'm by no means an elitist, I just want to be able to say 'hi' to someone and not wonder if they'll even be playing the game in a few days time. My current guild is pretty much dead as everyone who was active seems to have quit the game or the guild. It's not uncommon for me to be the only one online during NA hours, so I'd like to have some people to actually talk to.

    What is your goal in AriesMS?: I don't know which is going to come first so I'll post the ones I want to achieve soonest:
    a) reach 300b DPM on dojo dummy, from 260ish (I am hoping this will be possible once I donor slot my gloves, heart, and maybe some of the Gollux accessories, and when I perfect bpots on the last few equips I need to)

    b) solo nlotus (aside from more DPS, I need to work on my mechanics on Wind Archer, especially on stage 1. Embarrassingly, I still die sometimes to the lasers when I am not paying attention while holding down Song of Heaven)

    c) get to level 250 (was planning on grinding it out after my exams ended a week ago, but since FES was nerfed, I lost the motivation. Hopefully Arcane River will have some good places for EXP once all of V update is done being rolled out)

    How experienced are you in AriesMS?: Although I only joined the forums in November, I've been playing since early October. Pretty much experienced and cleared all the content this server has to offer, with the exception of Hard Lotus. Now I spend my days amassing bpot cubes and collecting NX items and chairs.

    I do apologize for how long winded this was, really does say something when I get auto logged-out before I even post the reply .
    Last edited by Imperatrix; 12-24-2016 at 07:18 PM.

  4. #14
    Juvenile FlowsLikeMajic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Personal Info
    Ign: MajikArrow

    Name: Noah

    Age/Gender: 21 / Male

    Job: Marksman

    Level: 200
    Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time

    Previous Guild(s): None

    How active are you?: Play daily for 3 Hours+

    Why do you want to join us?: New to Aries and wanted to join a friendly community to help me enjoy my time in aries ms

    What is your goal in AriesMs?: Love low rate maplestory private servers, and love playing a maplestory where i can actually get to high levels, grind out to end game and deal some real damage, while making friends in a friendly community and having a great time along the way.

    How experienced are you in AriesMS?: I'd say i have a moderate amount of experience in AriesMS, however theres still a lot for me to learn. I have been playing low-rate private servers for a long time now though so i can normally find my way around.

    Tell us something of yourself?: Currently studying at uni doing sport science at Portsmouth. Enjoy cycling / football / volleyball / athletics and some cooking from time to time. Some other games i play include 7 Days, DB Zenoverse, Warframe, Skyrim.

  5. #15
    Epsilon Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 27 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperatrix View Post
    IGN: Imperatrice

    Name: David

    Gender: Male

    Age: 20

    Job: Wind Archer

    Level: 231

    Timezone: PST (Until January 5, then EST when I go back to university)

    How active are you?: In the evenings, generally 'active' bossing/farming about 2-3 hours per day, then hanging out, AFK, or playing other games for a few more hours.
    Why do you want to join us?: A big problem with guilds, especially on private servers, is there are so many members who are new players who join for a bit and then just stop playing after a week. I've spoken to and seen a lot of your guild members around, and would really love to be part of a guild made up of more experienced players who are on regularly. I'm by no means an elitist, I just want to be able to say 'hi' to someone and not wonder if they'll even be playing the game in a few days time. My current guild is pretty much dead as everyone who was active seems to have quit the game or the guild. It's not uncommon for me to be the only one online during NA hours, so I'd like to have some people to actually talk to.

    What is your goal in AriesMS?: I don't know which is going to come first so I'll post the ones I want to achieve soonest:
    a) reach 300b DPM on dojo dummy, from 260ish (I am hoping this will be possible once I donor slot my gloves, heart, and maybe some of the Gollux accessories, and when I perfect bpots on the last few equips I need to)

    b) solo nlotus (aside from more DPS, I need to work on my mechanics on Wind Archer, especially on stage 1. Embarrassingly, I still die sometimes to the lasers when I am not paying attention while holding down Song of Heaven)

    c) get to level 250 (was planning on grinding it out after my exams ended a week ago, but since FES was nerfed, I lost the motivation. Hopefully Arcane River will have some good places for EXP once all of V update is done being rolled out)

    How experienced are you in AriesMS?: Although I only joined the forums in November, I've been playing since early October. Pretty much experienced and cleared all the content this server has to offer, with the exception of Hard Lotus. Now I spend my days amassing bpot cubes and collecting NX items and chairs.

    I do apologize for how long winded this was, really does say something when I get auto logged-out before I even post the reply .
    We are looking for members like you! You've been accepted~ PM me ingame or on discord (Sora#7050) for an invite
    See you soon~

  6. #16
    Epsilon Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 27 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowsLikeMajic View Post
    Personal Info
    Ign: MajikArrow

    Name: Noah

    Age/Gender: 21 / Male

    Job: Marksman

    Level: 200
    Timezone: Greenwich Mean Time

    Previous Guild(s): None

    How active are you?: Play daily for 3 Hours+

    Why do you want to join us?: New to Aries and wanted to join a friendly community to help me enjoy my time in aries ms

    What is your goal in AriesMs?: Love low rate maplestory private servers, and love playing a maplestory where i can actually get to high levels, grind out to end game and deal some real damage, while making friends in a friendly community and having a great time along the way.

    How experienced are you in AriesMS?: I'd say i have a moderate amount of experience in AriesMS, however theres still a lot for me to learn. I have been playing low-rate private servers for a long time now though so i can normally find my way around.

    Tell us something of yourself?: Currently studying at uni doing sport science at Portsmouth. Enjoy cycling / football / volleyball / athletics and some cooking from time to time. Some other games i play include 7 Days, DB Zenoverse, Warframe, Skyrim.
    Going to deny this app due to lack of experience.

  7. #17
    Zeta Statistics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    70
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 8 Times in 7 Posts
    Application

    IGN: Statistics

    Name: Michael

    Gender: Male

    Age: 17

    Job: Xenon

    Level: 222

    Timezone: EST

    How active are you?: I mainly play a few hours during the weekday due to school (2-4), on the weekends my activity increases. (8+)

    Why do you want to join us?: I recently came back from hiatus, and I am looking for a good guild to join. I was in an alliance with the Apollo guild for quite some time from old servers and I know that they are a competitive guild. As I read on the banner you guys enjoy competing for boss rankings, and so would I! We are like a Tinder match found in heaven.Surround yourself with the people you would like to become right? I also play the games listed above, CSGO, Overwatch, and League of Legends.

    What is your goal in AriesMS?: My main priority at the moment is to able to solo most bosses. My other goals are to hit top rankings in the Xenon category, collect antique NX items, and create strong bonds not just within Aries. And to have fun, a lot of people forget about that.

    How experienced are you in AriesMS?: I have played since the start of the server and after around a month, I hit ~1.4m range and then I quit. I am very experienced with AriesMS, I know many farming spots, bosses, drops, and how to do PQs. Maplestory wise I have multiple years under my belt.

    Statistics - Xenon

  8. #18
    Epsilon Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    137
    Thanks
    54
    Thanked 27 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Statistics View Post
    Application

    IGN: Statistics

    Name: Michael

    Gender: Male

    Age: 17

    Job: Xenon

    Level: 222

    Timezone: EST

    How active are you?: I mainly play a few hours during the weekday due to school (2-4), on the weekends my activity increases. (8+)

    Why do you want to join us?: I recently came back from hiatus, and I am looking for a good guild to join. I was in an alliance with the Apollo guild for quite some time from old servers and I know that they are a competitive guild. As I read on the banner you guys enjoy competing for boss rankings, and so would I! We are like a Tinder match found in heaven.Surround yourself with the people you would like to become right? I also play the games listed above, CSGO, Overwatch, and League of Legends.

    What is your goal in AriesMS?: My main priority at the moment is to able to solo most bosses. My other goals are to hit top rankings in the Xenon category, collect antique NX items, and create strong bonds not just within Aries. And to have fun, a lot of people forget about that.

    How experienced are you in AriesMS?: I have played since the start of the server and after around a month, I hit ~1.4m range and then I quit. I am very experienced with AriesMS, I know many farming spots, bosses, drops, and how to do PQs. Maplestory wise I have multiple years under my belt.
    Hey Michael~ You've been accepted! Pm me in-game or on discord (Sora#7050) and you'll get an invite
    See you soon~

  9. #19
    Zeta Briardi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
    Application

    IGN: Hugi

    Name: Matze / Bri

    Gender: Male

    Age:24

    Job: NL

    Level: 224

    Timezone:GMT +2

    How active are you?: Weekly 1 - 2h daily

    Why do you want to join us?: For every server I've seen Apollo it has been close-knit community and thats something what makes Maple a great game. I want to join into a guild that has active players in it who you can actually get known to. Too many of guild have the problem that members within it come 'n' go. I want to be a part of stable community that has good spirit in it. Also its more than nice to have a group of guys gathering for a bit harder bosses and enjoy the game together.

    What is your goal in AriesMS?: Right now my longer term goals are 45k+ stats, 250b+ DPM, clear the full Tower of Oz
    Short term goals which I assume to hit within next couple of weeks are 25k+ stats and 50b+ DPM and Oz F30.

    How experienced are you in AriesMS?: Ive been on the server for a few months now I assume. So far I've tested most of the content and know how to progress efficently. Whenever I learn something new Im more than happy to share the information with others who may be strugling with the same issues. Right now im standing on approximately 4m range which aint much but its a start already thou
    Last edited by Briardi; 01-07-2017 at 03:46 AM.

  10. #20
    Juvenile kenkiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    IGN: Kenkiz
    Name: Ken
    Gender: Male
    Age: 23
    Job: Kinesis
    Level: 243
    Timezone:Eastern
    How active are you?: I feel like I live on Aries. Real question is when am i Not on.
    Why do you want to join us?: I love the guild location, and love that the community is active. I find my self wanting to be very talkative, where my previous experiences showed no interest. Also i love the fact that the guild name is greek.
    What is your goal in AriesMS?: I want to complete/ achieve everything this game has to offer.
    How experienced are you in AriesMS?:I can do just about everything, except Lotus and some other bosses. It's still a work in progress but I bring dedication to finishing/ learning anything I challenge myself with.

    About me
    I'm a Canadian student currently in University under the USRP's internship here in Ontario. I've been told I'm very sarcastic in nature and feel i use it to my advantage. I love to joke around, make people laugh and accumulate new experiences when ever I can.
    In truth my ability to spell and correctly use the right words lack in many ways then some, so forgive me in advance if your a grammar freak.
    Also I'm probably one of best when it comes to dedication of a task/goal. No matter the day/issue when ever I've set a goal in motion, very rarely do I ever fail.
    Last edited by kenkiz; 01-11-2017 at 12:59 PM.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •