Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thelast View Post
    Ign:51316
    Name: Kyle
    English Fluency(1-10): 10
    Previous Guild(s): N/A
    Reason(s) for leaving:N/A
    How active are you (hours and days): So far, I've been on every day but that isn't much as I've only been playing for 3 days. I generally play after noon (hours are too broad to really specify as I have obligations that have different hours every day).

Why do you want to join us: As a new player, it's pretty lonely not having anyone to ask for advice and help. In addition,

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): This is probably gonna seem really gushy and lame but it's one of the days I remember most and it's definitely one of my fondest:
    the day I confessed to my boyfriend I liked him. So I was a sophomore in high school and I basically had a crush on him every since we met on the first day of school because he was super nice and he smelled so great (I'm weird, I know). So anyway, he invited me to his house and I vowed that if I ever had that opportunity, I would confess to him. So during the morning I was over, I was too scared to tell him. Around noon, he suggested we watch Sherlock Holmes, and I had never seen it before (I never watched it again after even though I loved it). During the show, I kept digging into him little by little (In retrospect, it's obvious that he liked me as he didn't push me off). By the time the hour episode was over, we were basically cuddling. After the show ended, I had to go and as I left, I tried to tell him but I backed out at the last second.

As I walked home, I kept hating myself for not having the balls to tell him after a year and a half. When I finally got home, I called him but when he picked up, I hung up after a few seconds because I was scared again. I called him again and I did the same thing. I called him a third time and he responded with "If you're not gonna tell me what's up, stop calling me. You're using up my minutes." I asked him if he liked me and he said no, but I still told him I liked him. And this bitch admits he lied and that he liked me still and we've been going out ever since.

Moral of the story: Just tell the people you like that you like them. Makes things so much easier.

I really hope you guys add me to your guild but if you don't, thanks for taking the time to read my application
    Hi Kyle, I'm glad to say you've been accepted! Please pm one of the JR's in game for your invite

Thanks
    IGN: Pyron
    Name: Josh or Joshua (doesn't matter to me)

English Fluency: 10 (born in America)

Previous Guild: Quality
    Reason for leaving: I was expelled from the guild because I decided to take a break from AriesMS, but when I came back, I was told that most of Quality had been inactive. So, I'm back at it looking for a new guild to refresh my memory and guide me throughout my experience. (I promise I won't leave without notice.)

How active are you: It mostly depends on the amount of schoolwork assigned but on average 3hr/day, but it is more on weekends.

Why do you want to join us: I'm looking for a guild to refresh my memory of AriesMS, due to the fact I took a 4 month break, and I've heard a lot of nice things about the guild so I'm looking for a helpful environment.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): I enjoy playing basketball a lot (being fairly tall). I like to "dunk" because of my height and I enjoy dunking more than shooting. In fact, I dunk so much that one day the hoop broke off and hit my head as I was dunking. I was knocked out and rushed to the ER where I got stitches. Greatest experience of my life kappa. Some say that I still dunk to this day. #StoryOfMyLife

I really hope I get accepted because I was told there is a lot of Quality members in this guild, but if not thank you for your time!
    Last edited by Aequalis; 01-09-2017 at 05:35 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aequalis View Post
    IGN: Pyron
    Name: Josh or Joshua (doesn't matter to me)

English Fluency: 10 (born in America)

Previous Guild: Quality
    Reason for leaving: I was expelled from the guild because I decided to take a break from AriesMS, but when I came back, I was told that most of Quality had been inactive. So, I'm back at it looking for a new guild to refresh my memory and guide me throughout my experience. (I promise I won't leave without notice.)

How active are you: It mostly depends on the amount of schoolwork assigned but on average 3hr/day, but it is more on weekends.

Why do you want to join us: I'm looking for a guild to refresh my memory of AriesMS, due to the fact I took a 4 month break, and I've heard a lot of nice things about the guild so I'm looking for a helpful environment.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): I enjoy playing basketball a lot (being fairly tall). I like to "dunk" because of my height and I enjoy dunking more than shooting. In fact, I dunk so much that one day the hoop broke off and hit my head as I was dunking. I was knocked out and rushed to the ER where I got stitches. Greatest experience of my life kappa. Some say that I still dunk to this day. #StoryOfMyLife

I really hope I get accepted because I was told there is a lot of Quality members in this guild, but if not thank you for your time!
    Greetings Josh, I'm glad to say you've been accepted! I sort of remember you from Quality, but since it's been a few months, things are kind of fuzzy. Please PM one of our JRs in the game or check our guild HQ (ch1fm19) for your invite.

Thanks
    Ign: Tinkerhell
    Name: Zack

Previous Guild(s): Unity
    Reason(s) for leaving: Felt like the guild was just a group of 4 or 5 people constantly talking to each other, while the other members were just there.

How active are you (hours and days): Really depends on my plans for the day, but since I'm currently on Winter Break I'm probably on 3-4 hours a day.

Why do you want to join us: I feel like Maplestory is a game where you need to have friends to enjoy it. Otherwise it just becomes a total grind and snooze-fest, I'm also somewhat new to Ariesms, and haven't really played maplestory in quite a bit, so I could use a few refreshers to guide me to success.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): I grew up in the Middle east (but I'm not from there), and just recently moved to the United States to continue my education, I'm majoring in Economics, and feel that it was one of the most interesting topics, theres just so much information to be discovered, and to learn about. My favorite sport is baseball, and my favorite team is the Detroit tigers, I still remember the first game I went to as child, and how excited I was to just be that close to the field.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pompot View Post
    Ign: Tinkerhell
    Name: Zack

Previous Guild(s): Unity
    Reason(s) for leaving: Felt like the guild was just a group of 4 or 5 people constantly talking to each other, while the other members were just there.

How active are you (hours and days): Really depends on my plans for the day, but since I'm currently on Winter Break I'm probably on 3-4 hours a day.

Why do you want to join us: I feel like Maplestory is a game where you need to have friends to enjoy it. Otherwise it just becomes a total grind and snooze-fest, I'm also somewhat new to Ariesms, and haven't really played maplestory in quite a bit, so I could use a few refreshers to guide me to success.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): I grew up in the Middle east (but I'm not from there), and just recently moved to the United States to continue my education, I'm majoring in Economics, and feel that it was one of the most interesting topics, theres just so much information to be discovered, and to learn about. My favorite sport is baseball, and my favorite team is the Detroit tigers, I still remember the first game I went to as child, and how excited I was to just be that close to the field.
    Hi Zack! I'm glad to say that you've been accepted to Prestige. Please pm me (WiiL), one of the other Jrs, or chill in our guild fm (Ch1 fm19) to get an invite. Look forward to having you! ^^

Thanks
    Ign: Kilius
    Name: Oscar

English Fluency(1-10): 9

Previous Guild(s): none
    Reason(s) for leaving: none

How active are you (hours and days): I would say about 3 hours everyday

Why do you want to join us: Well I started this server alone and got a pretty decent range alone but its getting quite lonely and like naruto too improve you need people around ya, you cannot imporove alone xD also i've been helped from ppl of this guild before.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): well I live in florida used to live in venezuela. I'm an easy going dude can talk about pretty much anything, i like anime, watersports, gym, videogames (not only maplestory) helpfulwhen i can be. I might not talk too much on the guild chat but every now and then i'll be talking for longs periods of time

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kekepal View Post
    Ign: Kilius
    Name: Oscar

Previous Guild(s): none
    Reason(s) for leaving: none

How active are you (hours and days): I would say about 3 hours everyday

Why do you want to join us: Well I started this server alone and got a pretty decent range alone but its getting quite lonely and like naruto too improve you need people around ya, you cannot imporove alone xD also i've been helped from ppl of this guild before.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): well I live in florida used to live in venezuela. I'm an easy going dude can talk about pretty much anything, i like anime, watersports, gym, videogames (not only maplestory) helpfulwhen i can be. I might not talk too much on the guild chat but every now and then i'll be talking for longs periods of time
    Hi Oscar! I'm happy to say that you have been accepted! Please PM one of the Jrs in game to be added or come to ch1 fm19 and ask for an invite! Thank you!

Thanks
    Ign: Rylan (recently changed mains so it low level)
    Name: Rylan

Previous Guild(s): None
    Reason(s) for leaving: ^

How active are you (hours and days): At least 3 hours everyday

Why do you want to join us: I wanted to find a fun guild and your guild looks really fun and i want to make lots of friends who can help me with things in the game or maybe irl.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): I live in California and im in High school. Im a really happy person but i can get pretty sassy. I like to joke around a lot but some people don't understand me. I like to hang around with friends then do anything alone.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Docta View Post
    Ign: Rylan (recently changed mains so it low level)
    Name: Rylan

Previous Guild(s): None
    Reason(s) for leaving: ^

How active are you (hours and days): At least 3 hours everyday

Why do you want to join us: I wanted to find a fun guild and your guild looks really fun and i want to make lots of friends who can help me with things in the game or maybe irl.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): I live in California and im in High school. Im a really happy person but i can get pretty sassy. I like to joke around a lot but some people don't understand me. I like to hang around with friends then do anything alone.
    Hey Rylan, I regret to inform you that your application has been denied due to lack of effort. On the bright side, you are free to check out some of the other applications and try again! Have a nice day.
    -Blake
    Last edited by Prestige; 01-13-2017 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks
    Ign:Nihu
    Name:Thomas

English Fluency(1-10):8

Previous Guild(s):-NULL-
    Reason(s) for leaving:-NULL-

How active are you (hours and days):Well, when I get home I play until I go to sleep ehh which is like 10 hours

Why do you want to join us:I want an active Guild with friendly people that help you with bossing, people to talk with, friend, ETC.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!):Well it will be pretty weird but I found a girl in maplestory when I was like 12 or 11 and we actually met in real life, well I don't think I'll meet with people I find in the internet after this...
    Last edited by BamBerOn; 01-14-2017 at 02:34 AM.