Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Ign: Ssumday
    Name: Adam

English Fluency(1-10): 9-10

Previous Guild(s): Divine
    Reason(s) for leaving: The guild is pretty much dead. Less than five players on per day. Couldn't make the most out of my maple experience, since I have almost no one to chat with.

How active are you (hours and days): 4-10hrs per day

Why do you want to join us: I am relatively new to the server, so I am looking for a group of people who could keep me accompanied throughout my journey in Aries. I also want to meet people from all over the world.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): One of my goals in life is to travel to as many countries as I possibly could. And my favorite country have always been Japan. I love its culture, anime, food, and people. I am obsessed to a point, where I've had constantly looking up videos on youtube about Japan for months. My passion for Japan is greater than almost anything. Unfortunately, I am a bit introverted, so I might have a hard time getting along with strangers on the street with language barrier. However, that ain't going to stop me from pursuing my goal. *^_^*

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam612 View Post
    Ign: Ssumday
    Name: Adam

English Fluency(1-10): 9-10

Previous Guild(s): Divine
    Reason(s) for leaving: The guild is pretty much dead. Less than five players on per day. Couldn't make the most out of my maple experience, since I have almost no one to chat with.

How active are you (hours and days): 4-10hrs per day

Why do you want to join us: I am relatively new to the server, so I am looking for a group of people who could keep me accompanied throughout my journey in Aries. I also want to meet people from all over the world.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): One of my goals in life is to travel to as many countries as I possibly could. And my favorite country have always been Japan. I love its culture, anime, food, and people. I am obsessed to a point, where I've had constantly looking up videos on youtube about Japan for months. My passion for Japan is greater than almost anything. Unfortunately, I am a bit introverted, so I might have a hard time getting along with strangers on the street with language barrier. However, that ain't going to stop me from pursuing my goal. *^_^*
    Hola Adam ! YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED MY BOY. Please pm a Jr in game for a invite.

- Yuie

Thanks
    Great! I will come online today when I'm off from school.

Thanks
    Ign: Papi
    Name: Preston

English Fluency(1-10): 12

Previous Guild(s): Quality
    Reason(s) for leaving: It went poof ;(

How active are you (hours and days): Since it's winter break, I'll be active for 2-12 hours every day. When the spring semester begins, I'll be much less active on weekdays.

Why do you want to join us: For Will and Bueno :^) Also I've met a few other people from the guild and everyone seems very friendly!

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): Oh god, stories... Okay so for this computer science course I was taking, I would never go to the class because I already knew Java. One day, I knew there was gonna be a quiz but quizzes always occur approximately 15 minutes before the class ends so I planned on showing up late to class but still about 30 minutes before the class ends. I walk into the class and I see people turning their quizzes in so I'm like **** I better go get a quiz and do it in like 2 minutes. So I walk up to the teacher's assistant (thank god the actual professor wasn't in that day) and he's like "you just show up?" and I'm like "yeah....." so then he gives me that "I'm ashamed of you" expression and tells me to take a quiz, put my name on it, and turn it in blank... So I do that. Then, while I'm walking back to my seat, he types on the board: "This was just a bonus quiz. Anyone who turned it in will get full credit." Talk about dodging a bullet, amirite?

Yule with an L Epsilon Namennoodles's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Pretzel View Post
    Ign: Papi
    Name: Preston

English Fluency(1-10): 12

Previous Guild(s): Quality
    Reason(s) for leaving: It went poof ;(

How active are you (hours and days): Since it's winter break, I'll be active for 2-12 hours every day. When the spring semester begins, I'll be much less active on weekdays.

Why do you want to join us: For Will and Bueno :^) Also I've met a few other people from the guild and everyone seems very friendly!

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): Oh god, stories... Okay so for this computer science course I was taking, I would never go to the class because I already knew Java. One day, I knew there was gonna be a quiz but quizzes always occur approximately 15 minutes before the class ends so I planned on showing up late to class but still about 30 minutes before the class ends. I walk into the class and I see people turning their quizzes in so I'm like **** I better go get a quiz and do it in like 2 minutes. So I walk up to the teacher's assistant (thank god the actual professor wasn't in that day) and he's like "you just show up?" and I'm like "yeah....." so then he gives me that "I'm ashamed of you" expression and tells me to take a quiz, put my name on it, and turn it in blank... So I do that. Then, while I'm walking back to my seat, he types on the board: "This was just a bonus quiz. Anyone who turned it in will get full credit." Talk about dodging a bullet, amirite?
    Hi Preston, you've been accepted! I've never dodged a bullet much like you, but I have skipped most of a class cause I already knew the content. Gotta do what you gotta do hehe. Make sure to pm any guild staff in game for your invite!

~OreoCake | 250 | Bow Master~
    ~Yule | 250 | Wind Archer~
    ⊹⊱✿⊰⊹Proud Leader of Prestige⊹⊱✿⊰⊹

Thanks
    Ign: Esdeaths
    Name: Lea Le

English Fluency(1-10): 10

Previous Guild(s): none
    Reason(s) for leaving: last guild disbanded

How active are you (hours and days): Usually 1-6 hours everyday

Why do you want to join us: I took a break from maple for about 5 months and my last guild became inactive and disbanded. Right now I'm just trying to find new friends and bossing partner so that why I decide to join Prestige !

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): story time :3 Back when I first moved to Canada, my mom made me go to a french school in quebec. I still remember clearly my first day of school, walking down the hall way and there she was ... my biggest highschool crush of all time. She wore a tight blue jeans with a white crop top and man did I thought she was cute ;_; For almost 3 years, i never hard the courage to walk up and talk to her >_> and I remembered trying so hard to get her attention. Eventually, last year of high school comes around and we become friends :3 Things was going great and I decide to ask her out for prom. Sadly for me, she was going back to China exactly on the day of prom ;_; END ;_;

Thanks
    Ign: Nooshie
    Name: Noosh

Previous Guild(s): Pride(Extalia)
    Reason(s) for leaving: Server shutdown

How active are you (hours and days): I'm active on average 4 hrs a day, 5 days a week. Now that winter is coming(pun) I'm planning on being on much more.

Why do you want to join us: I have been on this server for a while now, and I have been a lone sailor for most of time. I'm trying to join a group that I can be part of, and make a difference with.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): I am a forth year college student, who is fascinated with computer security. Outside of my 6 class course-load, I spend my time building, breaking, and rebuilding computer systems. Although I put most of my time into studies and hobbies, I enjoy relaxing back and playing some maplestory every now and then.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterben View Post
    Ign: Esdeaths
    Name: Lea Le

Previous Guild(s): none
    Reason(s) for leaving: last guild disbanded

How active are you (hours and days): Usually 1-6 hours everyday

Why do you want to join us: I took a break from maple for about 5 months and my last guild became inactive and disbanded. Right now I'm just trying to find new friends and bossing partner so that why I decide to join Prestige !

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): story time :3 Back when I first moved to Canada, my mom made me go to a french school in quebec. I still remember clearly my first day of school, walking down the hall way and there she was ... my biggest highschool crush of all time. She wore a tight blue jeans with a white crop top and man did I thought she was cute ;_; For almost 3 years, i never hard the courage to walk up and talk to her >_> and I remembered trying so hard to get her attention. Eventually, last year of high school comes around and we become friends :3 Things was going great and I decide to ask her out for prom. Sadly for me, she was going back to China exactly on the day of prom ;_; END ;_;
    Hi Lea! I'm glad to say that you have been accepted! It's sad to hear that long distance had to put a halt but what can you do. Anyways, welcome to Prestige! Please contact a guild staff via whisper or in our headquarters Ch1FM19.
    Felecia | 250 Battle Mage
    Akai | 22x Blaze Wizard (current)
    Intern of Prestige

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noosh View Post
    Ign: Nooshie
    Name: Noosh

Previous Guild(s): Pride(Extalia)
    Reason(s) for leaving: Server shutdown

How active are you (hours and days): I'm active on average 4 hrs a day, 5 days a week. Now that winter is coming(pun) I'm planning on being on much more.

Why do you want to join us: I have been on this server for a while now, and I have been a lone sailor for most of time. I'm trying to join a group that I can be part of, and make a difference with.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): I am a forth year college student, who is fascinated with computer security. Outside of my 6 class course-load, I spend my time building, breaking, and rebuilding computer systems. Although I put most of my time into studies and hobbies, I enjoy relaxing back and playing some maplestory every now and then.
    Hi Noosh! I'm happy to say that you have been accepted! It's nice to hear that there will be another techie within our family. Welcome to Prestige! Please contact a guild staff via whisper or in the headquarters Ch1FM19.
    Felecia | 250 Battle Mage
    Akai | 22x Blaze Wizard (current)
    Intern of Prestige

Thanks
    Ign: alphaQup
    Name: Alan

English Fluency(1-10): 10 (Was also an English teacher if that counts for anything

Previous Guild(s): New to Aries
    Reason(s) for leaving: New to Aries

How active are you (hours and days): Currently active about 5-6 hours each day, unemployed atm (just got back from teaching in South Korea). I am currently on US PST.

Why do you want to join us: My vision: Being able to help others from the knowledge that I gain, and I believe Prestige will provide me with that foundation. With that foundation, I hope I can become a small part of Prestige's future. I love being a part of a community that grows with its players and I love the newb friendly attitude this guild provides.

Tell us a story about yourself (not maple related!): Once, when I was an English teacher in South Korea, I sang a song for our school festival in Korean. Being a foreigner singing a Korean song was a huge deal, especially since I didn't speak a word of the language. Fast forward to about a year and a half later, it turns out one of my students recorded it and posted it on youtube and facebook. My school was then contacted by a major television station to have me come on a singing show called Fantastic Duo. All I needed was to pay about $3.50. It was at this time that I noticed that this guy was about 8 stories tall and was a crustacean from the protozoic era. But in all honesty this did happen and I had to decline, because they wanted me to sing a pop song, but I'm an r&b/ballad singer. If I don't believe in something, I usually won't do it.