User Tag List

Page 18 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks

⊱ ◆ Clarity ◆ ⊰ ⊱Strong Family⊰ ⊱SG/MY⊰ ⊱Active⊰ ⊱Discord⊰

Name : Galvin / Emohates
    Class & Level : Kaiser / 220
    Previous Guild : None

How active are you?
    Currently only weekend because im still in NS. But im gonna ORD in march so i can play more often after that.

Why Clarity?
    I am new to this server & it's SG/MY guild. Finding more friends. Clarity is also well known and i have a few friends that are inside that have recommended me to join them. This way we can help each other better.

What's your aim in AriesMs?
    Definitely to have fun. Bring back old memories. Make more friends & hope to be the best player in this server. And of course to achieve higher damage!

Tell us something about yourself?
    Im friendly & helpful. Currently serving the nation as a recee. After i ORD in march im gonna enjoy life by gaming and travelling before i start looking for an official job. I'm kinda a no life farmer during weekends. I used to play games like league and WoW in the past but not anymore. Really hope to join this guild!

Thanks
    Personal Info:
    Name & Ign‣
    Ayo # IGN ColdWar

Age/Gender‣
    21 & Male

Singapore Or Malaysia‣
    Singapore
    Class & Level (Main?)‣
    Class Kensiss Level 210
    Previous Guild(s)‣
    World
    Reason why you left if applicable
    I left world because we cant play togther because we dont have the same time and i want join my country guild and play togther
    How active are you?
    5/10 a day
    Why clarity ?
    because mainly it is a SG/MY Guild, I would prefer to have local friends in this server.
    and its seems like Clarity aowsome family guild hope i accpeted
    Whats your aim in AriesMs ?
    I aim in Ariesms to get aowsome range and get level 250 Never Giveup

Tell us something of yourself ?
    I am such a preson I'm not giving it up for Myself
    i Am Bodybuilder
    I Love program
    Hope i Accepted tq Ayo .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoHates View Post

How active are you?
    Currently only weekend because im still in NS. But im gonna ORD in march so i can play more often after that.

Why Clarity?
    I am new to this server & it's SG/MY guild. Finding more friends. Clarity is also well known and i have a few friends that are inside that have recommended me to join them. This way we can help each other better.

Definitely to have fun. Bring back old memories. Make more friends & hope to be the best player in this server. And of course to achieve higher damage!

Im friendly & helpful. Currently serving the nation as a recee. After i ORD in march im gonna enjoy life by gaming and travelling before i start looking for an official job. I'm kinda a no life farmer during weekends. I used to play games like league and WoW in the past but not anymore. Really hope to join this guild!
    Hello Galvin, I'm Sorry. Your application is denied due to half hearted application, however you still have 1 more chance to reapply.
    Wind Archer - Oreo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noam View Post
    Personal Info:
    Name & Ign‣
    Ayo # IGN ColdWar

Age/Gender‣
    21 & Male

Singapore Or Malaysia‣
    Singapore
    Class & Level (Main?)‣
    Class Kensiss Level 210
    Previous Guild(s)‣
    World
    I left world because we cant play togther because we dont have the same time and i want join my country guild and play togther
    How active are you?
    5/10 a day
    Why clarity ?
    because mainly it is a SG/MY Guild, I would prefer to have local friends in this server.
    and its seems like Clarity aowsome family guild hope i accpeted
    I aim in Ariesms to get aowsome range and get level 250 Never Giveup

I am such a preson I'm not giving it up for Myself
    i Am Bodybuilder
    I Love program
    Hope i Accepted tq Ayo .
    Hello Ayo, I'm Sorry. Your application is denied due to half hearted application, however you still have 1 more chance to reapply.
    Wind Archer - Oreo

Thanks
    Personal info:

How active are you?
    Regarding my activeness, i am currently active only on the weekends due to me still serving the nation. But im gonna ORD in march so i can play more often after that.
    For the weekends I'll be online from Friday evening to Sunday evening as I have to book in after that. Friday around 7pm to 5am. Sat 12noon to 5am and for Sunday 12noon to 7pm. If I don't have plans the timing will be standard for me!

Why Clarity?
    I am currently quite new to this serve. I have not join any guilds and have to upgrade my own items using owl to price check everything. I know this guild has local players (SG/MY) I would like to meet and get to know more people through clarity. I believe this guild is the perfect opportunity for me to do so. I believe that Clarity would also allow me to learn more useful tips like equipment, party quest, oz tower and many more! I have seen many of clarity members hanging out in FM rooms which shows me that this is a well bonded family and I am eager to be a part of a family like this. I have friends and even my own girlfriend inside clarity and they recommended me to join them so that we can be of assistance to each other!

My aim is definitely to have fun and relive the old times where I had so much fun playing Maple! More practically, I strive to be the best of my class and be renown in this server! But more importantly, to achieve that I need a comfortable and a heart warming home to aid in my development and allow me to interact with more senior and experienced players so that I can improve! After this i feel that it is my turn to give back to the guild and help New members just like how members helped me when I just started. Lastly, like most players, I definitely would like to achieve a much higher damage rating!

Currently serving the nation in an infantry battalion. After i ORD in march im gonna enjoy life by gaming and travelling before i start looking for an official job.
    I'm friendly & helpful. Quite daring because I throw almost mchaos on my items. Love taking risks in everything! Many people say I take after the "dauntless" faction in the Divergent movie and I find that to be true!
    I'm kinda a no life farmer during weekends that can farm 8hrs in skyline or mp. Looking at my activeness during the weekends, I have no doubt that after I ORD I will be more active and can contribute immensely to the guild!
    Other games I used to play are maplesea, extaliams, league of legend, world of warcraft, csgo. Playing clash of clans, mobile legend, clash Royale on my iPhone now.
    I would love to share more about myself with my fellow guild members once I'm accepted.
    Once again, I really look forward to joining this family and also hearing back from you!

Thanks
    Personal Info Try My Last Chance
    Name & Ign‣
    -> My name Ayo & Ign is ColdWar
    Age/Gender‣
    -> I'm 21, male
    Country‣
    -> Malasiya
    Class & Level (Main?)‣
    -> Kenssis | Level 210 ( Main )

Previous Guild(World)‣
    -> i left this guild Because she is not friendly and we interpret hours and i want make some new malasiyan friends .

How active are you?
    I would say I'm around 7/10 active,

Why clarity ?
    -> Clarity because mainly it is a SG/MY Guild, I would prefer to have local friends in this server.
    -> Clarity seems like a friendly based guild, I would actually like if it's a talkative one, some guild are usually very quiet (MSEA).
    -> I'm actually a long hour farmer type. I like to farm stuffs, gacha/cubes/nx, but it's boring to do this lonly a discord group would be better cause have people to talk to and meet friends .
    -> I'm am not a person who picks a fight/quarrel with other people. So you don't have to worry about me taunting other guilds.

-> I'm here just to mainly have fun, kill bosses, farm stuffs and make some friends,.

-> I'm currently studying in Malasiya .
    -> I'm considerate and understand a lot about bosses and objects

-> I'm like doing computer stuffs, e.g programming and bit of hardware thing.
    -> I'm an Bodybuilder
    -> I'm usually very quiet when around new people, but once I get to know people I not that quiet anymore.
    Last edited by Noam; 01-12-2017 at 08:15 PM. Reason: wrote something not in the corresponding row

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EmoHates View Post
    Personal info:

How active are you?
    Regarding my activeness, i am currently active only on the weekends due to me still serving the nation. But im gonna ORD in march so i can play more often after that.
    For the weekends I'll be online from Friday evening to Sunday evening as I have to book in after that. Friday around 7pm to 5am. Sat 12noon to 5am and for Sunday 12noon to 7pm. If I don't have plans the timing will be standard for me!

Why Clarity?
    I am currently quite new to this serve. I have not join any guilds and have to upgrade my own items using owl to price check everything. I know this guild has local players (SG/MY) I would like to meet and get to know more people through clarity. I believe this guild is the perfect opportunity for me to do so. I believe that Clarity would also allow me to learn more useful tips like equipment, party quest, oz tower and many more! I have seen many of clarity members hanging out in FM rooms which shows me that this is a well bonded family and I am eager to be a part of a family like this. I have friends and even my own girlfriend inside clarity and they recommended me to join them so that we can be of assistance to each other!

My aim is definitely to have fun and relive the old times where I had so much fun playing Maple! More practically, I strive to be the best of my class and be renown in this server! But more importantly, to achieve that I need a comfortable and a heart warming home to aid in my development and allow me to interact with more senior and experienced players so that I can improve! After this i feel that it is my turn to give back to the guild and help New members just like how members helped me when I just started. Lastly, like most players, I definitely would like to achieve a much higher damage rating!

Currently serving the nation in an infantry battalion. After i ORD in march im gonna enjoy life by gaming and travelling before i start looking for an official job.
    I'm friendly & helpful. Quite daring because I throw almost mchaos on my items. Love taking risks in everything! Many people say I take after the "dauntless" faction in the Divergent movie and I find that to be true!
    I'm kinda a no life farmer during weekends that can farm 8hrs in skyline or mp. Looking at my activeness during the weekends, I have no doubt that after I ORD I will be more active and can contribute immensely to the guild!
    Other games I used to play are maplesea, extaliams, league of legend, world of warcraft, csgo. Playing clash of clans, mobile legend, clash Royale on my iPhone now.
    I would love to share more about myself with my fellow guild members once I'm accepted.
    Once again, I really look forward to joining this family and also hearing back from you!
    Hi galvin ! Thank you for your effort in applying the second time ! You are accepted ! Congratulations ! Do pm any jrs for an invite !
    Last edited by Miko; 01-12-2017 at 09:57 PM.

x
    Miko

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Miko For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Noam View Post
    Personal Info Try My Last Chance
    Name & Ign‣
    -> My name Ayo & Ign is ColdWar
    Age/Gender‣
    -> I'm 21, male
    Country‣
    -> Malasiya
    Class & Level (Main?)‣
    -> Kenssis | Level 210 ( Main )

Previous Guild(World)‣
    -> i left this guild Because she is not friendly and we interpret hours and i want make some new malasiyan friends .

How active are you?
    I would say I'm around 7/10 active,

Why clarity ?
    -> Clarity because mainly it is a SG/MY Guild, I would prefer to have local friends in this server.
    -> Clarity seems like a friendly based guild, I would actually like if it's a talkative one, some guild are usually very quiet (MSEA).
    -> I'm actually a long hour farmer type. I like to farm stuffs, gacha/cubes/nx, but it's boring to do this lonly a discord group would be better cause have people to talk to and meet friends .
    -> I'm am not a person who picks a fight/quarrel with other people. So you don't have to worry about me taunting other guilds.

-> I'm here just to mainly have fun, kill bosses, farm stuffs and make some friends,.

-> I'm currently studying in Malasiya .
    -> I'm considerate and understand a lot about bosses and objects

-> I'm like doing computer stuffs, e.g programming and bit of hardware thing.
    -> I'm an Bodybuilder
    -> I'm usually very quiet when around new people, but once I get to know people I not that quiet anymore.
    Hi coldwar ! I've seen you around in our hq . hehe . You are accepted ! Congrats ! Do pm any of the JRs for an invite ! See you !

x
    Miko

Thanks
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣ Nigel /KingBach
    Age/Gender‣ 22 / Male
    Singapore Or Malaysia‣ Malaysia
    Class & Level (Main?)‣ Night Lord, Level 208
    Previous Guild(s)‣ NIL

How active are you?
    - Weekdays i usually play around 5 hours or more (Depends on my GF asking for date or not) .. For Weekends, my working hours are 1pm-10pm as a part-timer.

Why clarity ?
    - Reason I made my decision to join Clarity mainly because it is a Local Guild. Whenever i play Aries, surely will met some of the Clarity member around, this make me feel members in Clarity is very active and it would be greatly appreciate to join this kind of Guild.
    Starting I join this server with my GF , but now she's busy on her baking business, it make me feel so bored and pointless without any friend in game. So hopefully i can join a strong community guild like you guys

- I quit maple after BigBang patch, after i saw the V-patch Advertisement from Maple, it hype me up to give a try for maple again. So im here to enjoy , trying out some of the classes (TBH , i changed a lot of character around 5 ..... But now im tired and made up my mind to play NL.), bossing and make some new friends and lastly reach my maple goal that i never get to reach so far even in private server ._.

- Me.... Im a coffee freak which i like to go around the country to try all their coffee, My type of Coffee is not what Cat poop(Kopi Luwak) or Nescafe, we are talking about Espresso AMIGO!! LONG BLACK, ICE DRIP , FILTER COFFEE etc... Drinking these type of coffee makes me feel Im a man not a kid (LOL).. and of course i like the taste of the coffee. For more coffee information, you can invite me to guild and talk about it... hah

- My hobby is play Badminton, i played since i was in kindergarten and started training at 10 years old .When i was 15 years old i train 4 days a week ( 1 on 1) , Unfortunately during a tournament, i injured my knee and i cant go hard core training anymore :') , just able to play with friends until now. For now usually play 3 days a week, a week without badminton i felt like dying.. Badminton is part of my life

- Before i played Ariesms, i used to play CSGO, my rank is (Master Guardian Elite), main weapon is AWP (FTW) but now i never touched it and my rank is gone because of Ariesms......... People who played CSGO will know how hard to get to MGE II on MatchMaking.. No money to play on ESEA T.T.. Alright i guess that's some of my personal info. Hope to get good news

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigelkhoo View Post
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣ Nigel /KingBach
    Age/Gender‣ 22 / Male
    Singapore Or Malaysia‣ Malaysia
    Class & Level (Main?)‣ Night Lord, Level 208
    Previous Guild(s)‣ NIL

How active are you?
    - Weekdays i usually play around 5 hours or more (Depends on my GF asking for date or not) .. For Weekends, my working hours are 1pm-10pm as a part-timer.

Why clarity ?
    - Reason I made my decision to join Clarity mainly because it is a Local Guild. Whenever i play Aries, surely will met some of the Clarity member around, this make me feel members in Clarity is very active and it would be greatly appreciate to join this kind of Guild.
    Starting I join this server with my GF , but now she's busy on her baking business, it make me feel so bored and pointless without any friend in game. So hopefully i can join a strong community guild like you guys

- I quit maple after BigBang patch, after i saw the V-patch Advertisement from Maple, it hype me up to give a try for maple again. So im here to enjoy , trying out some of the classes (TBH , i changed a lot of character around 5 ..... But now im tired and made up my mind to play NL.), bossing and make some new friends and lastly reach my maple goal that i never get to reach so far even in private server ._.

- Me.... Im a coffee freak which i like to go around the country to try all their coffee, My type of Coffee is not what Cat poop(Kopi Luwak) or Nescafe, we are talking about Espresso AMIGO!! LONG BLACK, ICE DRIP , FILTER COFFEE etc... Drinking these type of coffee makes me feel Im a man not a kid (LOL).. and of course i like the taste of the coffee. For more coffee information, you can invite me to guild and talk about it... hah

- My hobby is play Badminton, i played since i was in kindergarten and started training at 10 years old .When i was 15 years old i train 4 days a week ( 1 on 1) , Unfortunately during a tournament, i injured my knee and i cant go hard core training anymore :') , just able to play with friends until now. For now usually play 3 days a week, a week without badminton i felt like dying.. Badminton is part of my life

- Before i played Ariesms, i used to play CSGO, my rank is (Master Guardian Elite), main weapon is AWP (FTW) but now i never touched it and my rank is gone because of Ariesms......... People who played CSGO will know how hard to get to MGE II on MatchMaking.. No money to play on ESEA T.T.. Alright i guess that's some of my personal info. Hope to get good news
    Hello nigel !! Seems like you're a very girlfriend orientated person ! Hahaha . You are accepted ! Do pm my JRs for an invite ! Or you can visit us at our HQ . Thank you !

x
    Miko