Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

❅⊱Clarity⊰❅ |⊱Strong Family⊰|⊱SG/MY⊰|⊱Active⊰|⊱Discord⊰

Closed for now
    Last edited by Miko; 04-10-2017 at 09:46 PM. Reason: BECAUSE 13K WORTH OF VIEWS ARE GONE .

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Miko For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    RECRUITMENT IS NOW OPEN !

Example of an application that will be approved
    Please do not copy . This post acts as an inspiration to applicants only .

Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣ Nana / Miko

Age/Gender‣ 69 / Female

Country‣ Singapore

Class & Level (Main?)‣ Luminous / 69

Previous Guild(s)‣ Nil

Reason why you left if applicable Nil

How active are you?
    I am active at least 5~6 hours a day . Most of the time i would be in GHQ afk-ing as i procrastinate alot in farming . But once im not afk , im the bomb in guild chat and all chat ! Hehe . However i do play or afk sometimes when im working ! Im also very active on discord as i think its a good way to mingle and communicate with my important fellow claritits !

Why clarity ?
    Clarity is a place where we focus more on community and family bond . And also to help out newcomers in their aries Journey . Clarity has a balance of both experienced and inexperienced players by that saying i think it will be a wholesome guild ! And it's first in guild ranking ! why not ? Also clarity is a anti drama guild . That is TOTALLY what i need due to some ugly past in AMS. Any conflict with other guilds will also result in worst cases KICKED . Scamming in anyway is also STRICTLY not allowed too ! Especially catfishing . Please guys , don't be thirsty here , just go some ecchi website and save yourself from getting skemmed . xD

Whats your aim in AriesMs ?
    My aim in ariesms is to bring all sg-my players together . To have fun in a non stressful / dramatic guild . What matters the most is i enjoy what i am doing ingame and ofcourse to make lots of friends that has the same interest as me which is playing maple ! Also to make fun and stupid memories in real ! Yes we have guild outings . And i love that ! I am now trying to aim for 250 ! Like a finally i know . But anyway yes !! 250 ! T_T . Training are super tiring for an lazy ass like me but its ok ! Im getting there soon ! Slowly but surely !

Tell us something of yourself ?
    I am cheerful and sociable . I get awkward when it comes to opening up to new people . Also i play other games like DOTA 2 , MMORPGs , I am an experienced vet nurse and currently working as a cat whisperer . And also studying the shit out of myself . I also will do voice chats on discords to irritate the shit out my guild members . AND IM A PROUD GANK MEMES ADDICT . Also super active on snapchat/IgStories . Hope i get to talk to you all ingame and thank you for your time reading !
    Last edited by Miko; 01-23-2017 at 11:53 AM.

x
    Miko

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miko For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣ Max / Nyxt
    Age/Gender‣ 16 / Male
    Country‣ Singapore
    Class & Level (Main?)‣ Wind Archer / 204
    Previous Guild(s)‣ Insatiable
    How active are you? I am usually on 4~5 hours or more a day , Usually doing PPQ , Training and AFK-ing.
    Why clarity ? Clarity seems like a family and would help others out ^_^ i'm fairly new so it'll help , Astrameral my rl fren is in it as well .
    Whats your aim in AriesMs ? My aim is to get better at maple and make some new friends that i'm able to hang out with
    Tell us something of yourself ? I'm friendly and quite shy when it comes to meeting new people but i'm working on it . Also i play other games like CSGO and League , I'm still studying as a student so currently not doing anything else. Hopefully u'll accept me <(^_^)>
    Last edited by Nyxt; 12-09-2016 at 03:47 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyxt View Post
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣ Max / Nyxt
    Age/Gender‣ 16 / Male
    Country‣ Singapore
    Class & Level (Main?)‣ Wind Archer / 204
    Previous Guild(s)‣ Insatiable
    How active are you? I am usually on 4~5 hours or more a day,
    Why clarity ? Clarity seems like a family and would help others out ^_^ i'm fairly new so it'll help , Astrameral my rl fren is in it as well .
    Whats your aim in AriesMs ? My aim is to get better at maple and make some new friends that i'm able to hang out with
    Tell us something of yourself ? I'm friendly and quite shy when it comes to meeting new people but i'm working on it . Also i play other games like CSGO and League , I'm still studying as a student so currently not doing anything else. Hopefully u'll accept me <(^_^)>
    Hello Max! LOL! I used to play CS and League too, maybe we can play few rounds together kekekek. You have been Accepted! PM any JRs in game for an invite. Hopefully you achieve your goals too! Hope to see you soon..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drown For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Application

Personal Info

Name & Ign‣ Zye // Xaken
    Age & Gender‣ 24 // Male
    Country‣ Singapore
    Class & Level (Main?)‣ Night Walker (Main) // 10
    Previous Guild(s)‣ NIL
    How active are you? 7/10

Why Clarity?
    Honestly, I don't know either. I'm new to the server and just recently found out about this. But the guild bought me at "strong community that is unbreakable" which is what I find very inviting. More often than not, I've been playing games for years and I've been playing them alone or with a friend or two. So for a change of pace, I thought I'd leave my comfort-zone and join the Clarity family. I don't know what I can do to offer for help, but I most certainly will aid anyone who asks.

What's your aim in AriesMs?
    Quite a number are in my bucket list actually - Make new friends, help parties, join in on raids, hangout with the cool kids, make more new friends - and it just goes on. I enjoy doing these stuff a lot to be frank; and I'll be sure to enjoy it with the whole lot of people in this guild.

About Me

Nothing's special about me. I do things anyone could ever do. Go to college, get a job, spend limitless time in front of the computer screen doing God-knows-what. But in MapleStory, I've always had a goal that I never get to reach.. yet.

I live in the West and I work eight hours a day and spend the rest of my time gaming to my heart's content. I just feel alive just locking myself in my room and burn hours playing despite my age. Guess I feel like it's a sweet contagious hobby for me now. Usually I'd just grab my guitar and sing to whatever notes or songs I could play.. and eventually crawl back to my desktop. MapleStory is one of those games where I'd get bored with but come back again in a short moment; never quitting legitimately. So from time to time I made a few number of friends from parties and such. But I never really had a guild that stands out and actually stays to listen about how I died while poking an Elite Boss the first time I saw one when I thought it was just an event thing. Yeah.. pretty stupid that one.

So now I'm stepping out here and submitting this hope-it's-cute-enough application to get a change to mingle with the family and know more about this dank server. Maybe even help out a few when I've gained a little knowledge about it. Nothing wrong with learning the ladder from the best, huh?

Thank you for reading the Great Wall of Text!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Xaken For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xaken View Post
    Personal Info

Name & Ign‣ Zye // Xaken
    Age & Gender‣ 24 // Male
    Country‣ Singapore
    Class & Level (Main?)‣ Night Walker (Main) // 10
    Previous Guild(s)‣ NIL
    How active are you? 7/10

Why Clarity?
    Honestly, I don't know either. I'm new to the server and just recently found out about this. But the guild bought me at "strong community that is unbreakable" which is what I find very inviting. More often than not, I've been playing games for years and I've been playing them alone or with a friend or two. So for a change of pace, I thought I'd leave my comfort-zone and join the Clarity family. I don't know what I can do to offer for help, but I most certainly will aid anyone who asks.

What's your aim in AriesMs?
    Quite a number are in my bucket list actually - Make new friends, help parties, join in on raids, hangout with the cool kids, make more new friends - and it just goes on. I enjoy doing these stuff a lot to be frank; and I'll be sure to enjoy it with the whole lot of people in this guild.

About Me

Nothing's special about me. I do things anyone could ever do. Go to college, get a job, spend limitless time in front of the computer screen doing God-knows-what. But in MapleStory, I've always had a goal that I never get to reach.. yet.

I live in the West and I work eight hours a day and spend the rest of my time gaming to my heart's content. I just feel alive just locking myself in my room and burn hours playing despite my age. Guess I feel like it's a sweet contagious hobby for me now. Usually I'd just grab my guitar and sing to whatever notes or songs I could play.. and eventually crawl back to my desktop. MapleStory is one of those games where I'd get bored with but come back again in a short moment; never quitting legitimately. So from time to time I made a few number of friends from parties and such. But I never really had a guild that stands out and actually stays to listen about how I died while poking an Elite Boss the first time I saw one when I thought it was just an event thing. Yeah.. pretty stupid that one.

So now I'm stepping out here and submitting this hope-it's-cute-enough application to get a change to mingle with the family and know more about this dank server. Maybe even help out a few when I've gained a little knowledge about it. Nothing wrong with learning the ladder from the best, huh?

Thank you for reading the Great Wall of Text!
    Hello Zye ! Congratulation, you've been accepted to Clarity ! Kindly PM any JRs to get invite. Cheers !
    Wind Archer - Oreo

Thanks
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣
    -> My name Hao & Ign is JellyHunter

Age/Gender‣
    -> I'm 20, male
    Country‣
    -> Singapore
    Class & Level (Main?)‣
    -> Wild Hunter | Level 60 ( Main ) *I just started*

Previous Guild(s)‣
    Reason why you left if applicable
    -> I just joined this server, I don't have any Guild.

How active are you?
    I would say I'm around 7/10 active,
    I have a CCA to handle, I'm a president of a club in SP.

Why clarity ?
    -> Clarity because mainly it is a SG/MY Guild, I would prefer to have local friends in this server.
    -> Clarity seems like a friendly based guild, I would actually like if it's a talkative one, some guild are usually very quiet (MSEA).
    -> I'm actually a long hour farmer type. I like to farm stuffs, gacha/cubes/nx, but it's boring so having a discord group would be better cause have people to talk to.
    -> I'm am not a person who picks a fight/quarrel with other people. So you don't have to worry about me taunting other guilds.

-> I'm here just to mainly have fun, kill bosses, farm stuffs and make some friends, hopefully some from my school.

-> I'm currently studying in Singapore Polytechnic.
    -> I'm a Cat person, anyone can share cat photos with me, I got an Instagram account just for cats!
    -> I'm like doing computer stuffs, e.g programming and bit of hardware thing.
    -> I'm an Inline Skater, a competitive one. Anyone from SP and is interested in skating can approach me!
    -> I'm usually very quiet when around new people, but once I get to know people I not that quiet anymore.
    Last edited by jelly33; 12-10-2016 at 06:34 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jelly33 View Post
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣
    -> My name Hao & Ign is JellyHunter

Age/Gender‣
    -> I'm 20, male
    Country‣
    -> Singapore
    Class & Level (Main?)‣
    -> Wild Hunter | Level 60 ( Main ) *I just started*

Previous Guild(s)‣
    Reason why you left if applicable
    -> I just joined this server, I don't have any Guild.

How active are you?
    I would say I'm around 7/10 active,
    I have a CCA to handle, I'm a president of a club in SP.

Why clarity ?
    -> Clarity because mainly it is a SG/MY Guild, I would prefer to have local friends in this server.
    -> Clarity seems like a friendly based guild, I would actually like if it's a talkative one, some guild are usually very quiet (MSEA).
    -> I'm actually a long hour farmer type. I like to farm stuffs, gacha/cubes/nx, but it's boring so having a discord group would be better cause have people to talk to.
    -> I'm am not a person who picks a fight/quarrel with other people. So you don't have to worry about me taunting other guilds.

-> I'm here just to mainly have fun, kill bosses, farm stuffs and make some friends, hopefully some from my school.

-> I'm currently studying in Singapore Polytechnic.
    -> I'm a Cat person, anyone can share cat photos with me, I got an Instagram account just for cats!
    -> I'm like doing computer stuffs, e.g programming and bit of hardware thing.
    -> I'm an Inline Skater, a competitive one. Anyone from SP and is interested in skating can approach me!
    -> I'm usually very quiet when around new people, but once I get to know people I not that quiet anymore.
    Hello Hao ! Congratulation, you've been accepted to Clarity ! Kindly PM any JRs to get invite. Cheers !
    Wind Archer - Oreo

Thanks
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣ Envy & Envying
    Age/Gender‣ 21 (M)
    Country‣ Australia (Melbourne)
    Class & Level (Main?)‣ Zero at 210
    Previous Guild(s)‣ Alpha
    Reason why you left if applicable ive only been in this guild for 2 days, and was randomly kicked, im not sure what happen to the guild, but it wasnt really active in terms of people talking
    How active are you? 1 - 10, ill say i average a 7 throughout the week, usually on after work everyday. if im not on usually means im busy/out
    Why clarity? clarity seems like an awesome guild to continue my journey in AriesMs, while progressing through the game and gaining family and friends along the way
    Whats your aim in AriesMs ? my aim in ariesMs is to gear my zero to a point where i can leech people hellux, aside from gearing my Zero, i want to be able to make very close bonds with friends i meet in Aries
    Tell us something of yourself ? hi im Envy, other than maple i go on Dragonnest to raid idn, not as active on Dn anymore though. i use to play ExtaliaMs and then came to AriesMs, and been here for about a month, i use to play competitive CS:GO, but apart from gaming, im a student whos studying computer science and is currently on summer break. While on summer break i help out at my rents shop. i love to draw in my free time, although it takes me forever to ever finish a project, cause lazy ;(

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Envying For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Envying View Post
    Personal Info
    Name & Ign‣ Envy & Envying
    Age/Gender‣ 21 (M)
    Country‣ Australia (Melbourne)
    Class & Level (Main?)‣ Zero at 210
    Previous Guild(s)‣ Alpha
    Reason why you left if applicable ive only been in this guild for 2 days, and was randomly kicked, im not sure what happen to the guild, but it wasnt really active in terms of people talking
    How active are you? 1 - 10, ill say i average a 7 throughout the week, usually on after work everyday. if im not on usually means im busy/out
    Why clarity? clarity seems like an awesome guild to continue my journey in AriesMs, while progressing through the game and gaining family and friends along the way
    Whats your aim in AriesMs ? my aim in ariesMs is to gear my zero to a point where i can leech people hellux, aside from gearing my Zero, i want to be able to make very close bonds with friends i meet in Aries
    Tell us something of yourself ? hi im Envy, other than maple i go on Dragonnest to raid idn, not as active on Dn anymore though. i use to play ExtaliaMs and then came to AriesMs, and been here for about a month, i use to play competitive CS:GO, but apart from gaming, im a student whos studying computer science and is currently on summer break. While on summer break i help out at my rents shop. i love to draw in my free time, although it takes me forever to ever finish a project, cause lazy ;(
    Hello Envy ! Thank you for applying but unfortunately you're denied due to Clarity is a SG/MY based guild.
    Wind Archer - Oreo