Register

User Tag List

Thread: Kaisers Tail

Kaisers Tail

No outfit can make kaisers tail less attractive and its really annoying seeing it. I suggest you guys remove it or let capes cover it up PLEASE.

Trihard
    Last edited by Coon; 09-05-2017 at 03:47 PM.

ORR you can change a job
    Friend - Night lord
    Discord - Friend #8734
    "We must learn to live in harmony with nature"

+1 I really hope there is a way for the classes who have extras like Kaiser tail or Cannon Master Monkeys to be able to turn them off or at least make them less noticeable.
    "There is no protection nor a place to hide. If this continues the only path will be towards annihilation… are you okay with that? Are you okay with weakness as the reason of your ruin?"

"I will... make myself useful to you my lord... So please, don't throw me aside." ~The Sword of the Shield

In KMS, they recently got a Cash Shop item that allows you to do this, as well as for Xenons and Demon Avengers/Slayers. GMS should be getting it soon or already have gotten it? (Not Sure)

If it is already in GMS, it should definitely be implemented inside the Cash Shop alongside the other "beauty appearance effects".

Source (CTRL + F: Dragon Tail Shift): https://orangemushroom.net/2017/04/2...h-anniversary/
    "It isn't about just playing chess, it's about controlling the CHESSBOARD" - UglyboyJR.

Quote Originally Posted by Fairy View Post
    In KMS, they recently got a Cash Shop item that allows you to do this, as well as for Xenons and Demon Avengers/Slayers. GMS should be getting it soon or already have gotten it? (Not Sure)

If it is already in GMS, it should definitely be implemented inside the Cash Shop alongside the other "beauty appearance effects".

Source (CTRL + F: Dragon Tail Shift): https://orangemushroom.net/2017/04/2...h-anniversary/
    It is very likely that gms would have these items as V188 included that patch you linked (I know this as buffs to cms that are also in the patch are currently live in gms and aries).
    "There is no protection nor a place to hide. If this continues the only path will be towards annihilation… are you okay with that? Are you okay with weakness as the reason of your ruin?"

"I will... make myself useful to you my lord... So please, don't throw me aside." ~The Sword of the Shield

now in GMS

source
    xoxo/squirt
    quit 4eva
    rebooty <3