Register

User Tag List

Page 41 of 45 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 447
  1. #401
    Panda Aquarius's Avatar
    Rank
    Shroom
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Mako's heart.
    Posts
    67
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaydot View Post
    IGN : Dudulips
    Name : Jasper
    Age : 21
    Timezone : GMT -8 (PDT)

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? :
    I recently started playing about two weeks ago since I've had an itch to play Maplestory again! I'd say I'm pretty active and play mostly everyday since summer vacation has begun for me.

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving :
    I was in a small guild called Sauce for a couple of days, expecting to make some new friends, however, they weren't as active as I thought they would be, and no one talked much.

    Why did you choose us? :
    The first thing that made prestige stand out was the name, I think that it has a nice ring to it . Also, as I read through the other applications, it seems you guys genuinely like to get to know the applicants from the feedback you've given and I respect that. I'm also looking to make some new friends on this server to socialize with since I'm quite new and still learning how this server works.

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) :
    I'm originally from the Philippines, but moved to Las Vegas when I was 5 and lived here since. I'm currently pursuing a degree in Nursing and expect to graduate by next year. I'm usually an outgoing person and enjoy playing basketball and tennis, but there are days where I just want to relax and chill which is where the video games come in! Other than Maplestory, the other games I play are League of Legends and Fortnite.
    Hi Jasper! You have been accepted! Please PM any of the Jrs or stop by our GHQ for your invite!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinh View Post
    IGN: Sinh
    Name: Richard
    Age: 20
    Timezone: Eastern

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you?:
    I started roughly 2 years ago, and officially came back around 2-3 weeks ago. I try to play as much as I can but I can get busy with work or school.

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving:
    None

    Why did you choose us?:
    I've been looking into guilds since coming back. After some thought and a suggestion from a friend, I chose Prestige. It'll be nice to get the extra help when needed as I've been playing alone. Additionally, the word 'prestige' alone adds that feel of high status that I enjoy.

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc):
    I work at a bubble tea place.
    I've been watching Grey's Anatomy
    I watch anime and kdrama from time to time.
    Hi Richard! You have been accepted! Please PM any of the Jrs or stop by our GHQ for your invite!

    Inspired#0055 | Luminious
    ~ Proud Jr of Prestige ~

  2. #402
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    IGN : cPeta
    Name :Peter
    Age : 18
    Timezone :EST

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? Recently started about a week ago! and is active everyday!

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving : Haven't join a guild yet and looking for a active guild to share my adventure with!

    Why did you choose us?: Looking for a active guild that I can have a fun time with along my way up the rank!

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) : Love video games and walking along beaches.
    Sorry Peter, but we have decided to deny your application. We would like you to tell us a more about yourself. You are welcome to re-apply, for another chance.

  3. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by York View Post
    IGN : oYork
    Name : York
    Age : 18
    Timezone : EST

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? : Been playing for a solid week, and I'm on everyday for about 8 hrs+

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving : Minerva, The active people are nice, I enjoyed my stay there but It's just not for me.
    Nothing against the people there, it's just that there are only a handful of players actually on so there's not much to do/interact with.

    Why did you choose us? : I've met some people from Prestige and they all seem really nice & chill. I'm looking for a active & social guild and I believe that Prestige is the way to go. Maple is fun when you can share it with others and that is my goal.

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) : Aside from Aries, I've played GMS since 06. I play League, CSGO, Overwatch, and many others. I enjoy watching anime, kdrama, and popular tv shows. Currently attending my first year iin college and yeah, thats basically it :P
    Hello York, We are happy to inform you that you have been accepted. Please contact any of the guild staff or stop by Chief Stans House in ch 1 for you invite. We hope you will have a great time with us~

  4. #404
    IGN : cPeta
    Name : Peter
    Age : 18
    Timezone : EST

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? :
    I recently started playing about a weeks ago and is active every day for more than 8 hours!
    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving: Just started, so I haven't joined a guild yet.

    Why did you choose us?: The main reason that I picked you guys is that I am looking for a fun and active guild that can share my MapleStory adventure with and on top of that I also know a few members that alraedy in and I hope we can have a fun time together.
    I simply just want to be in a guild that can I represent and be proud in.


    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) : I'm 18 old currently living in New York City.
    I have always been a gamer since I was young, from various of the mainstream games including League of Legends and CSGO.
    I know a little bit of program ( Python and C++) due to my first year in College.
    Other things that you might want to know about me? Well, I guess on my free time, other than playing Maplestory, I watch anime and Kdrama.
    My favorite color is currently Green and I love interacting and meeting new people.
    I look forward to joining Prestige and having a wonderful time with you guys.
    Last edited by Peter; 05-16-2018 at 03:26 PM.

  5. #405
    Shoraz's Avatar
    Rank
    Snail
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4
    IGN : (only indicate your main)
    Name : Eddy
    Age : 23
    Timezone : u.s Central

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? :
    have been in aries for 5days.
    how active, i'm pretty active xD

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving :
    never had a guild.

    Why did you choose us? :
    thinking of making new friends and to enjoy the game with more people.

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) :
    i played league. sometimes xD
    related life. i'm a student. attending to a nursing program.
    i love making new friends and talk to people.!

  6. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoraz View Post
    IGN : (only indicate your main)
    Name : Eddy
    Age : 23
    Timezone : u.s Central

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? :
    have been in aries for 5days.
    how active, i'm pretty active xD

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving :
    never had a guild.

    Why did you choose us? :
    thinking of making new friends and to enjoy the game with more people.

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) :
    i played league. sometimes xD
    related life. i'm a student. attending to a nursing program.
    i love making new friends and talk to people.!
    Hi Eddy. You have been denied due to having an active post towards another guild. Make it clear to us who you wanna join. If you go with us then withdraw your other application and make a new one here. Also worth mentioning, if your choice is with us, that you put more effort into you application and flesh it out a bit more.
    Thank you~
    ~Prestige~

  7. #407
    DotDash.- Quantum's Avatar
    Rank
    Snail
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    -
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
    IGN : cPeta
    Name : Peter
    Age : 18
    Timezone : EST

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? :
    I recently started playing about a weeks ago and is active every day for more than 8 hours!
    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving: Just started, so I haven't joined a guild yet.

    Why did you choose us?: The main reason that I picked you guys is that I am looking for a fun and active guild that can share my MapleStory adventure with and on top of that I also know a few members that alraedy in and I hope we can have a fun time together.
    I simply just want to be in a guild that can I represent and be proud in.


    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) : I'm 18 old currently living in New York City.
    I have always been a gamer since I was young, from various of the mainstream games including League of Legends and CSGO.
    I know a little bit of program ( Python and C++) due to my first year in College.
    Other things that you might want to know about me? Well, I guess on my free time, other than playing Maplestory, I watch anime and Kdrama.
    My favorite color is currently Green and I love interacting and meeting new people.
    I look forward to joining Prestige and having a wonderful time with you guys.
    Hi Peter, you have been denied. Thanks for your interest in us and taking the time to apply.
    ~Leader of Prestige~

  8. #408
    Shoraz's Avatar
    Rank
    Snail
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4
    IGN : Shoraz
    Name : Eddy
    Age : 23
    Timezone : u.s central

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? :
    I have been in aries for 5days. this is my first time playing maple in the entire of my life. lol
    So i'm really fresh new to this game.
    I'm pretty active i would say. this game is pretty fun.

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving :
    never had a guild since this is my first time playing maple q-q so yee.
    Why did you choose us? :
    thinking of making new friends and to enjoy the game with more people.
    it seems like this guild is pretty active so i'm looking forward to join in ^-^

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) :
    I played league sometimes. other than league, mhm, i guess when im bored i just play dead by daylight, audition, and rocket league.
    related life. i'm a student. attending to a nursing program.
    I love reading, but im not into novel or something like that. just something that i can relate to, a book that can give me knowledge wise..
    i love making new friends and talk to people.!
    My hobby is playing games, drawing, watching movies,k-drama,anime, or anything that's fun to watch, and singing(though im so bad at it)
    My favorite color is blue.
    to make it clear, yes i withdraw my application on the other thread.

  9. #409
    IGN : Family
    Age : 25
    Timezone : Pacific

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? : Been playing for roughly a week, and I've been actively playing every day since then. It's a much more enjoyable maple experience then Reboot.

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving : N/A

    Why did you choose us? : I'm always on the lookout in games that I play for fun and friendly guilds who seem keen on being helpful and doing their best to improve the game experience as much as possible for all of their members and Prestige seems to embody that. Having an active discord is great, because it provides an easily accessible medium for people in the guild to chat outside of the game no matter what they are doing which proves they are interested in making a fun group together for not just Maple.

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) : I always think its fun to tell people that I work at a Bakery. Considering that it's not something that you hear too often. I don't actually bake the bread, but I work for the largest artisan bakery in my state, so I think that's pretty cool. I work full time there, and when I'm not working I'm watching anime, playing various games ranging from maplestory to the latest first person shooter. I'm one of those 'talkative-shy' people. I'm a little slow to get out of my shell, but I'll talk your ear off once I do haha. Hope to see you guys.

  10. #410
    Yule with an L Nam's Avatar
    Rank
    Snail
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoraz View Post
    IGN : Shoraz
    Name : Eddy
    Age : 23
    Timezone : u.s central

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? :
    I have been in aries for 5days. this is my first time playing maple in the entire of my life. lol
    So i'm really fresh new to this game.
    I'm pretty active i would say. this game is pretty fun.

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving :
    never had a guild since this is my first time playing maple q-q so yee.
    Why did you choose us? :
    thinking of making new friends and to enjoy the game with more people.
    it seems like this guild is pretty active so i'm looking forward to join in ^-^

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) :
    I played league sometimes. other than league, mhm, i guess when im bored i just play dead by daylight, audition, and rocket league.
    related life. i'm a student. attending to a nursing program.
    I love reading, but im not into novel or something like that. just something that i can relate to, a book that can give me knowledge wise..
    i love making new friends and talk to people.!
    My hobby is playing games, drawing, watching movies,k-drama,anime, or anything that's fun to watch, and singing(though im so bad at it)
    My favorite color is blue.
    to make it clear, yes i withdraw my application on the other thread.
    Hi Eddy, you've been accepted! Welcome to Maplestory, Aries as a whole, and to your new family, Prestige! We're sure you'll be a great fit and will enjoy your time with us here. There are plenty of members that can help you out and answer most if not all questions you have! Besides maplestory, we all generally also play other games, so feel free to hop in or get a party going with us! Please contact any guild staff member or visit our GHQ for your invite~

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcad View Post
    IGN : Family
    Age : 25
    Timezone : Pacific

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? : Been playing for roughly a week, and I've been actively playing every day since then. It's a much more enjoyable maple experience then Reboot.

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving : N/A

    Why did you choose us? : I'm always on the lookout in games that I play for fun and friendly guilds who seem keen on being helpful and doing their best to improve the game experience as much as possible for all of their members and Prestige seems to embody that. Having an active discord is great, because it provides an easily accessible medium for people in the guild to chat outside of the game no matter what they are doing which proves they are interested in making a fun group together for not just Maple.

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) : I always think its fun to tell people that I work at a Bakery. Considering that it's not something that you hear too often. I don't actually bake the bread, but I work for the largest artisan bakery in my state, so I think that's pretty cool. I work full time there, and when I'm not working I'm watching anime, playing various games ranging from maplestory to the latest first person shooter. I'm one of those 'talkative-shy' people. I'm a little slow to get out of my shell, but I'll talk your ear off once I do haha. Hope to see you guys.
    Hi Alcad, you've been accepted! You're missing a name there friend (unless your name is Alcad... or Family?). However, how could we possibly deny a bakery friend! I'm hoping you'll get out of your shell comfortably with us, and we'll have extra ears when you decide to go for it! Please contact any guild staff member or visit our GHQ in game for your invite~

    See you both in game!
    ~Proud Founder of Prestige~
    Yule | Wind Archer | 250


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •