Register

User Tag List

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445
Results 441 to 447 of 447
  1. #441
    Pyro Pyro's Avatar
    Rank
    Snail
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Good old Germany
    Posts
    1
    IGN : Looc

    Name : Sven

    Age : 20

    Timezone : CET

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? : I just started AriesMS 2 days ago, after l got bored in another Server. I really like Aries so I am online every day and try to find my way trough it

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving : l don't have a previous guild

    Why did you choose us? : I chose this guild, because I think Maplestory is not a game you should / can play alone all the way. For me it consists of communication and fun to hold up the tension and motivation to play

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) : Well, as I said l started like 2 days ago, so I can't tell you alot about ingame. My ambition is getting stronger every day and to have fun or a good talk with people in the game. I played all those servers like LucidMS, LunaMS, ArcaneMS and so on, so yeah, thats the kind of private servers l prefer :b
    In real life I am a trainee to be a police officer in 1 year and I like to go to the gym or play football in my spare time

  2. #442
    IGN : Arsan
    Name : Duc
    Age : 22
    Timezone : UTC

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? : more than 3 weeks and i am very active

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving : n/a

    Why did you choose us? : i looked around and you guys seem to be the only active guild that has events. To me this is the most important criteria when choosing a guild. Not only it is really fun to participate, but also it is something i miss most about old-schooled Maple, i.e the community aspect.

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) : i am from Vietnam, at the moment i live in Lyon, France to study architecture. i played Maple since i was in secondary school and really loved it, had a lot of fun with my friends back then. But some years after the game was blocked in Vietnam, i didn't really know the reason behind, so slowly i forgot about Maplestory, and i recently discovered GMS just a couple months back, and here go the nostalgia train... Though i felt really burnt out playing this game, it is so demmanding to get to the point where you can enjoy playing your character. That is why i came to Aries, so far i really enjoy what this server offers, and right now i am looking forward for a community to be a part of.

    Thank you for your consideration.

  3. #443
    IGN : Annoyingly
    Name : TeeJay
    Age : <25
    Timezone : GMT +8 (SG)

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? :
    I've been in Aries since Sept 2017, however I left Aries around early Jan and just got back today. My activeness depend on the duties I have for the month and whether or not I have plans with my loved ones or friends. But I can assure you that I can come online almost everyday.

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving : I don't remember the guild I was previously from and the reason I left was because I got kicked out due to being inactive.

    Why did you choose us? :
    Hoping for a friendly community in this guild, helpful in guiding me about the stuffs that I haven't been able to catch up the past months that I left Aries. Also to get to know friends from other places.

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) : I've a full-time job which I am 24/7 on standby. Nonetheless, I'll still be active during my free time. I play other games including Dota2, PUBG and is currently watching Game of Thrones. I love spending time with my loved ones and friends whom I've known for many years, chilling at bars, exploring yummy food from around Singapore.
    Last edited by teejayteejay; Today at 08:13 AM.

  4. #444
    Yule with an L Nam's Avatar
    Rank
    Snail
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyro View Post
    IGN : Looc

    Name : Sven

    Age : 20

    Timezone : CET

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? : I just started AriesMS 2 days ago, after l got bored in another Server. I really like Aries so I am online every day and try to find my way trough it

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving : l don't have a previous guild

    Why did you choose us? : I chose this guild, because I think Maplestory is not a game you should / can play alone all the way. For me it consists of communication and fun to hold up the tension and motivation to play

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) : Well, as I said l started like 2 days ago, so I can't tell you alot about ingame. My ambition is getting stronger every day and to have fun or a good talk with people in the game. I played all those servers like LucidMS, LunaMS, ArcaneMS and so on, so yeah, thats the kind of private servers l prefer :b
    In real life I am a trainee to be a police officer in 1 year and I like to go to the gym or play football in my spare time
    Hi Sven, you've been accepted! We're happy to have you join us and we're happy to help you along your journey. You're probably the first police officer trainee we've had join us so that's pretty cool! Please contact any guild staff member or visit our GHQ for your invite~
    ~Proud Founder of Prestige~
    Yule | Wind Archer | 250


  5. #445
    Ares's Avatar
    Rank
    Snail
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanaa View Post
    IGN : Arsan
    Name : Duc
    Age : 22
    Timezone : UTC

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? : more than 3 weeks and i am very active

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving : n/a

    Why did you choose us? : i looked around and you guys seem to be the only active guild that has events. To me this is the most important criteria when choosing a guild. Not only it is really fun to participate, but also it is something i miss most about old-schooled Maple, i.e the community aspect.

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) : i am from Vietnam, at the moment i live in Lyon, France to study architecture. i played Maple since i was in secondary school and really loved it, had a lot of fun with my friends back then. But some years after the game was blocked in Vietnam, i didn't really know the reason behind, so slowly i forgot about Maplestory, and i recently discovered GMS just a couple months back, and here go the nostalgia train... Though i felt really burnt out playing this game, it is so demmanding to get to the point where you can enjoy playing your character. That is why i came to Aries, so far i really enjoy what this server offers, and right now i am looking forward for a community to be a part of.

    Thank you for your consideration.
    Hello Duc, you've been accepted! We're looking forward to seeing you around when we host our next events!
    Don't worry too much about grinding your way up in a rush, take your time, enjoy the game, and have fun with friends!
    Feel free to stop by our guildhq in ch1 Chief Stan's house for your guildinvite.
    ~Prestige~


  6. #446
    Ares's Avatar
    Rank
    Snail
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by teejayteejay View Post
    IGN : Annoyingly
    Name : TeeJay
    Age : <25
    Timezone : GMT +8 (SG)

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? :
    I've been in Aries since Sept 2017, however I left Aries around early Jan and just got back today. My activeness depend on the duties I have for the month and whether or not I have plans with my loved ones or friends. But I can assure you that I can come online almost everyday.

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving : I don't remember the guild I was previously from and the reason I left was because I got kicked out due to being inactive.

    Why did you choose us? :
    Hoping for a friendly community in this guild, helpful in guiding me about the stuffs that I haven't been able to catch up the past months that I left Aries. Also to get to know friends from other places.

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) : I've a full-time job which I am 24/7 on standby. Nonetheless, I'll still be active during my free time. I play other games including Dota2, PUBG and is currently watching Game of Thrones. I love spending time with my loved ones and friends whom I've known for many years, chilling at bars, exploring yummy food from around Singapore.
    Hey TeeJay! You've been accepted into Prestige First of all, Welcome back to Aries! We hope you'll quickly find your place in our community. Stop by our guildhq in ch1 Chief Stan's house for your invite (I know you're already familiar with us )
    ~Prestige~


  7. #447
    lxie's Avatar
    Rank
    Snail
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1
    IGN : chaynes
    Name : Les
    Age : 20
    Timezone : US Eastern

    How long have you been in Aries and how active are you? : bout a month now, play pretty much all day (summer break wew)

    Previous Guild & Reason(s) for leaving : EastSide, guild consisted of my IRL friends but most of them quit now. Felt like it was time for me to branch out into the community and leave my bubble.

    Why did you choose us? : Smega'd in-game for a chill guild and someone from Prestige said to apply here, so here I am.

    Tell us something about yourself (game related, real life, etc) : Been playing maplestory years now on and off like an addict. Going into my 3rd year of uni as a CS and Game Dev major.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •