Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Epsilon Miyuho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    All Popeye stores
    Posts
    169
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked 80 Times in 32 Posts
    This reply maybe really long and a little late but I was on vacation.

    Not only has Zacky been active on discord, he is constantly seeking to help others. Many can comment on his application and say how it's professional or nitpick at the way he wrote his application but the real test is in game and on discord. Zacky has been so helpful in so many aspects of discord. Me and Zacky were both there when the discord's #support channel was created for new players to receive help and I have to say that I'm impressed at Zacky's capability in troubleshooting and helping others. As he explains in his application, he is not perfect, no one is. This is the truth, one of the many things I like about Zacky. He keeps his standards realistic and always tells the truth.

    To be honest, on the AriesMS discord we have seen a lot of drama. A lot of drama meaning people constantly trying to stir up things and create a outburst, defamation of staff, rude/ disrespectful comments, and so much more. Zacky and I have seen so much and learned so much about ways to deal with difficult people. Even though Zacky may not have experience working on a staff team on any private servers, he has a lot of experience dealing with people on this server.

    There is always room for improvement, it is impossible to know everything. Knowledge is vast. Everyday that Zacky spends on discord and in game communicating and creating connections with player, is a day where he continues to learn and grow. People only get experience when they are given a chance. I believe that Zacky is a very suitable candidate for a GM spot.

    I quit.
    ToS | Updates | All-in-one| wow


  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miyuho For This Useful Post:


  3. #12
    Juvenile linguistichivalry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post
    -1 From me, he's known for having a very bad temper, holding grudges, as well as posting comments that are irrelevant / nothing to do with him. I have also heard of many bad comments and impressions in which he left on my fellow buddies. I have experienced it first hand myself. A couple weeks ago, I had a thief top in which I was selling for 3.5b, and he did a mega saying ''3.5b for that? I don't think anyone would buy that'' or something useless along those lines. Also, I SOLD it for 3.5b. Also here's an ss of him being sarcastic just hours earlier https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...288/taunt1.PNG Have a nice day
    IGN: DogeWalker
    Last edited by linguistichivalry; 08-07-2016 at 03:34 PM. Reason: Bolded the words to show the important points :)

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to linguistichivalry For This Useful Post:


  5. #13
    Juvenile Polarizes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 14 Times in 1 Post
    -1 only look at 1 side of the story. Posted the whole story but only side with the stronger side like what DogeWalker said holding grudges, as well as posting comments that are irrelevant.

  6. #14
    Juvenile xoFame's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 17 Times in 8 Posts
    I haven't seen you in game a lot (maybe that could just be me), and i've only seen you on discord helping people (which is a good thing), but the lack of in game appearance is what makes me take a neutral stance on you. Unfortunately you had to make a sarcastic comment on discord towards an individual when you didn't have to https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...288/taunt1.PNG therefore i'm -1 repping you.

    Have a good day.
    Last edited by xoFame; 08-07-2016 at 04:01 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to xoFame For This Useful Post:


  8. #15
    Zeta jwxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 35 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by linguistichivalry View Post
    -1 From me, he's known for having a very bad temper, holding grudges, as well as posting comments that are irrelevant / nothing to do with him. I have also heard of many bad comments and impressions in which he left on my fellow buddies. I have experienced it fast hand myself. A couple weeks ago, I had a thief top in which I was selling for 3.5b, and he did a mega saying ''3.5b for that? I don't think anyone would buy that'' or something useless along those lines. Also, I SOLD it for 3.5b. Also here's an ss of him being sarcastic just hours earlier https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...288/taunt1.PNG Have a nice day
    IGN: DogeWalker

    Well for the convenience I had it on imgur.

    Alright, pretty much from the picture above itself, it shows a contradiction to the unique qualities you've declared.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zacky View Post
    Personal Details:
    What skills or unique qualities will you be bringing with you to the AriesMS staff team?:

    Unique qualities I can bring to the AriesMS staff team if not already present will be as listed and explained after:

    • Transparency.
    • Decisiveness.
    • Flexibility.
    • Willpower.
    • Fairness.
    • A strong attitude.


    Transparency - There should be no issue no matter how corrupt it may be or not kept from the community. Unless it's a great big surprise to the community for how great they are, any issues coming up whether with players or staff should be explained thoroughly to the community so they are never left in the dark and become worried of any issues that could plague them in the future.

    Decisiveness - Making sure every decision made is the absolute determined one with no doubt in mind. Players nor staff do not want a person in charge to be doubtful of the decisions they make as this can make people wary or just disappointed whether the decision was correct or wrong to make.

    Flexibility - The ability to turn around fully while working on one project and helping/working on other project is a very valuable skill to have to help move the community and server forward in a direction where all you find is success. When you see someone capable of doing a number of projects that don't result in burnout too early, that is someone you can rely on for anything to handle.

    Willpower - The willingness to handle any situation no matter how out of power you can be or how out of place you possibly are is a very valuable skill in helping such situations become resolved. Any bit of information no matter how small can help resolve a bad situation resulting in sides being satisfied that it was resolved, even if one side is uncomfortable/dissatisfied with the result.

    Fairness - Being able to be fair to anyone no matter their background or the current situation they are in makes everyone feel more comfortable with coming to a resolution of a situation. Bias can cause enormous issues with either party involved as it brings imbalance and an unfavorable decision in the end whether both sides are satisfied or not.

    A strong attitude - If you want everyone to respect your decisions no matter how flawed they can be, you better have a fair and strong attitude to back it up. You can't have people walking all over you if you don't have any umph in how you display your actions or statements. The ToS might be able to back you up on you being deserved respect, but if you seem weak to others, no one can take you completely serious.

    Besides those listed above, what do you believe to be important qualities of a Game Master?:

    I believe a GM requires the following and will be explained after:

    Proper decision making.
    Help in any situation.
    Knowing the ToS.
    Time
    Manageability

    Proper decision making - You need to make proper decisions, maybe screwing up a couple times may be fine to you, but if you can't even be consistent in your duties, you shouldn't be someone to rely on.

    Help in any situation - You have to be able to help any situation, no matter how slim you contribute or your lack of willingness to respond to the situation.

    Knowing the ToS - If you want people to know how they broke the rules when they demand reason, you better know the ToS completely and exert it properly.

    Time - You obviously need to give a high amount of time to be able to manage a number of people. It's basically a job, if you can't contribute what's considered a healthy amount of time in the workplace responsibly, you can possibly be a waste of a good spot.

    Manageability - Being able to manage oneself and all the people that are also involved in the server. You can't have situations go out of control or people disrespecting/getting away with breaking the ToS.
    It took just that one comment of yours, that drags you down. You might think that "It's only one minor comment, how bad could it be.". Certainly, how bad could it be? It totally portrays the negativity and contradiction of what you've declared/appealed to everyone. Well if as what DogeWalker had mentioned above, sarcastic smegas reply and comments, you could have corrected them within a period of time, giving you the benefit of doubt. Sadly, your comment towards the incident of Vinsmoke's Ban/Report shows otherwise.

    Probably some had already figured that out and yet chose to keep mum. Despite what others do, I'm sorry that I couldn't bear it. With that attitude and that (slight) bias, I don't think that you're suitable for that position that you're applying for. It's an important role and the responsibilities are heavy. Any small mistake should not even be tolerated.

    It shows a difference between the "you" applying for a GM position, and the "you" as a player. How sure are you that the same mistake will not occur?

    I'm trying to keep this as short as possible so I'll end it off here. It's a -1 from me, as least till you choose the face/image that you will be showing and using it as a proud GM of AriesMS.

    Goodluck, Euni

    Euni ♔ 250 Night Walker

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jwxx For This Useful Post:


  10. #16
    Gamma Zacky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Popeyes Inc.
    Posts
    324
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 100 Times in 61 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by linguistichivalry View Post
    -1 From me, he's known for having a very bad temper, holding grudges, as well as posting comments that are irrelevant / nothing to do with him. I have also heard of many bad comments and impressions in which he left on my fellow buddies. I have experienced it first hand myself. A couple weeks ago, I had a thief top in which I was selling for 3.5b, and he did a mega saying ''3.5b for that? I don't think anyone would buy that'' or something useless along those lines. Also, I SOLD it for 3.5b. Also here's an ss of him being sarcastic just hours earlier https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...288/taunt1.PNG Have a nice day
    IGN: DogeWalker
    I accept the criticism and yes, I have shown times where I have had a very bad temper. I have said in my app that I am not a perfect person and have been working on fixing temper problems. The reason why I even posted is because I believe I have met a tolerable if not even better level of proper control of emotions.

    Holding grudges is NOT something I tolerate nor have I ever down since setting foot on this server and for a long time. Grudges are a pathetic excuse at trying to feel like you have any control of a situation that has been dropped long ago, to finalize yourself as a "winner". If you have any proof of me holding a grudge against someone, please feel free to post such evidence. I will not tolerate such slander whether I am accepted or not.

    You can feel free to post evidence of me posting irrelevant comments to conversations from the past couple of weeks. I can accept if I did, yet I will always work towards being able to serve any supply of information to a situation no matter how small in helps of solving said situation.

    I also don't know where saying "I don't think anyone would buy that for a certain amount" is bad in any way shape or form. It gives information that can be deemed helpful. If it didn't help at all, my bad. Sorry for not being able to determine a proper price for your theif top. Congratulations on selling it for that amount.

    As for that screen shot you provided, how is that a sarcastic remark? I simply informed the chat that someone (who I have now checked is you) who claimed to be a close friend of his responded on the report that was being discussed in the main Aries discord.

    Thank you for the criticism you provided.

    Quote Originally Posted by Polarizes View Post
    -1 only look at 1 side of the story. Posted the whole story but only side with the stronger side like what DogeWalker said holding grudges, as well as posting comments that are irrelevant.
    I'm not sure what your entire post was about except for reiterating what DogeWalker sent. As I said to DogeWalker, I do not tolerate any slander across my name. I'm sure you don't either considering the report of Vinsmoke. Now please, if you don't have any relevant or proper criticism of me, you shouldn't have the need to post about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by xoFame View Post
    I haven't seen you in game a lot (maybe that could just be me), and i've only seen you on discord helping people (which is a good thing), but the lack of in game appearance is what makes me take a neutral stance on you. Unfortunately you had to make a sarcastic comment on discord towards an individual when you didn't have to https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...288/taunt1.PNG therefore i'm -1 repping you.

    Have a good day.
    You're actually correct of your first sentence. I'm not spotted a lot on Maple, but I have a reason for that. I do log on each and every day and use the free time I have to log on, hang out with friends and do my dailies some of the time. I would be on Maple more, but the position of what I do is not play Aries a ton to benefit myself. I want to help people most of all, so I go on the Discord and respond to each and every person I can before returning to do anything I can on Aries as well as making new friends and converse with others to make anything Aries related provided by the Elluel Network a wonderful place to come back to.

    Quote Originally Posted by jwxx View Post
    -snip because it's rather long and my comment is large enough as is.
    I would humbly like to thank you for the criticism you provided. Anyways, on to your comments.

    I can't prove to you that I am a perfect person to be able to not make mistakes as a GM. That is a guarantee and if you do not like that, I am very sorry that is not a quality I can give. On to the image you and 3 others seem that convince you of me not being able to handle the GM position let alone be a proper player to trust.

    I have no idea how informing those who are speaking of a situation currently being the focus and interest of many other players due to everyone speaking of it. A person claimed (Dogewalker, the provider of this piece of evidence) to be his close friend responded to the report against his friend and I decided to inform the chat who were again, interested in the situation. I am very sorry for not noticing that his friend was already conversing with the discord as I presume I did not remember who it was that responded at the report, all I remembered that it was a close friend.

    I might smega in game from time to time joking around with friends, but never not once will I ever say something of animosity towards anyone through smega or anything close. You might have a very rare evidence of me doing so and I would be glad to see it as well because I will not tolerate any (whether applying or not, I have asked this many times even when not applying or during my time that I did not have a in progress GM application) misdeeds I might have slip up. I might be no perfect person, but that doesn't give me the right to not work to something close to that.

    Again, thank you very much of your criticism towards me. Happy Mapling.
    Last edited by Zacky; 08-07-2016 at 04:47 PM.
    xd

  11. #17
    Zeta DogeWalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Ket's heart
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 22 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacky View Post
    I accept the criticism and yes, I have shown times where I have had a very bad temper. I have said in my app that I am not a perfect person and have been working on fixing temper problems. The reason why I even posted is because I believe I have met a tolerable if not even better level of proper control of emotions.

    Holding grudges is NOT something I tolerate nor have I ever down since setting foot on this server and for a long time. Grudges are a pathetic excuse at trying to feel like you have any control of a situation that has been dropped long ago, to finalize yourself as a "winner". If you have any proof of me holding a grudge against someone, please feel free to post such evidence. I will not tolerate such slander whether I am accepted or not.

    You can feel free to post evidence of me posting irrelevant comments to conversations from the past couple of weeks. I can accept if I did, yet I will always work towards being able to serve any supply of information to a situation no matter how small in helps of solving said situation.

    I also don't know where saying "I don't think anyone would buy that for a certain amount" is bad in any way shape or form. It gives information that can be deemed helpful. If it didn't help at all, my bad. Sorry for not being able to determine a proper price for your theif top. Congratulations on selling it for that amount.

    As for that screen shot you provided, how is that a sarcastic remark? I simply informed the chat that someone who claimed to be a close friend of his responded on the report that was being discussed in the main Aries discord.

    Thank you for the criticism you provided.



    I'm not sure what your entire post was about except for reiterating what DogeWalker sent. As I said to DogeWalker, I do not tolerate any slander across my name. I'm sure you don't either considering the report of Vinsmoke. Now please, if you don't have any relevant or proper criticism of me, you shouldn't have the need to post about it.
    Really? You're saying it's not sarcasm as to what you've posted? Now, just because i didn't bother taking a screenshot with regards to your petty smegas doesn't mean i can't voice out against you can i? Like the posts here said. You accept positive and negative reviews and i HAVE many people who saw your smega towards me with regards to that thief top. E.g: xDonny ,Holland , and so many more which if need be, i'll get them to vouch RIGHT HERE. Also, you claim that you did not do such a thing of calling me out on my a/w price when you outright-ly did it shows your refusal to admit to your mistake and that's not a becoming trait of becoming a GM now is it?
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...000/taunt4.PNG
    This screenshot right here shows how you ''deal'' with problems. Also you talked about slander, and by engaging in a conversation with people in discord openly and blatantly about me isn't accountable for as a slander? By bringing it onto a bigger platform of people and not addressing it with me and the persons involved. Is that how a GM does things? Showing people screenshots and failing to deal with their problems themselves? I think not. And spyro himself even said it WILL backfire.
    And the point about me ''colluding'' with my friends. So i guess it's wrong for people to come together and talk about their opinions about someone and decide to all post about one person all at the same time? Because from what i know, it's not illegal nor was it stated in the rules that people CANNOT talk about a person together and point out his negative traits. And all we're doing right here are pointing out on the things you should improve on and that we think you're not ready for the GM post yet. We're not ''slandering'' you whatsoever. But really, if we could trace back megaphone logs, i'm very sure your offensive megas which deter other buyers from purchasing it from me will be found.
    https://images-2.discordapp.net/.eJw...uQCdsH2nJM.PNG
    Also, I believe all staff members are required to perform at their best and professionally when it comes to a grave matter such as a report which might get a user banned right? But based on your comments, please, do not say it's just ''telling people'' I'm a good friend of MoonOfSusan whatsoever. Because they have eyes to see it for themselves, and you're obviously taking this chance to make an attack on me with sarcasm. Pretty much shows that you're leaned towards vinsmoke's side of the story. Which is unacceptable for a staff? (Correct me if i'm wrong) And no. No hard feelings, we're just here giving you constructive feedback as to how you should improve, and if you've improved on all those, good for you. But the fact that you're still in denial of everything that's been aimed at you right now is proof that you're not admitting to your mistakes. Because hey, if megaphone logs could be traced, i'm 101% certain of finding that mega you made towards me, which was none of your business in the first place, nor was it illegal or gonna harm you in any way. So what i'm going to say is, please, admit to your mistakes and stop being in denial of things that you have done. All i want is a good community with wonderful GMs and if you are willing to improve on what is said and done, I believe i'd support you with all i can too. Peace.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to DogeWalker For This Useful Post:


  13. #18
    Gamma Zacky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Popeyes Inc.
    Posts
    324
    Thanks
    37
    Thanked 100 Times in 61 Posts
    Really? You're saying it's not sarcasm as to what you've posted? Now, just because i didn't bother taking a screenshot with regards to your petty smegas doesn't mean i can't voice out against you can i? Like the posts here said. You accept positive and negative reviews and i HAVE many people who saw your smega towards me with regards to that thief top. E.g: xDonny ,Holland , and so many more which if need be, i'll get them to vouch RIGHT HERE. Also, you claim that you did not do such a thing of calling me out on my a/w price when you outright-ly did it shows your refusal to admit to your mistake and that's not a becoming trait of becoming a GM now is it?
    If I can't convince that it was not sarcasm, I am truly sorry. That message to the Aries Discord was simply to inform of those who might be interested in more of situation. I will speak of this more throughout the post.

    They saw my smega? I recall that smega now. It was at the time of my first GM application, the one I asked to be denied FOR MY inept ability to be able to handle such a task, nobody else influenced that decision. Now if you don't believe me as someone who can't currently handle the task, fine. I can't please everyone, there is no possibility in that, but you can't be blind to improvement of someone because of something they have done in the past.

    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...000/taunt4.PNG

    This screenshot right here shows how you ''deal'' with problems. Also you talked about slander, and by engaging in a conversation with people in discord openly and blatantly about me isn't accountable for as a slander? By bringing it onto a bigger platform of people and not addressing it with me and the persons involved. Is that how a GM does things? Showing people screenshots and failing to deal with their problems themselves? I think not. And spyro himself even said it WILL backfire.
    How I deal with problems? So I ask around the Discord I traverse through daily how they feel of the screenshot. I ask of nothing more, after Spyro's response, I promptly stop any discussion of it all. It is to be handled by me alone and staff in private alongside any evidence of good or bad deeds from said applicant. I said it was "a kick in the dick" because it was 4 people responding in the course of 20 minutes, all responding to the same picture you posted which I promptly responded to. I would like to ask you of how I would deal with such a situation consider I have no relation to either side so I have no comment on other side and neither does your first picture prove of me ever having any relation towards either side. As said before, I was simply informing those who were interested in the situation.

    And the point about me ''colluding'' with my friends. So i guess it's wrong for people to come together and talk about their opinions about someone and decide to all post about one person all at the same time? Because from what i know, it's not illegal nor was it stated in the rules that people CANNOT talk about a person together and point out his negative traits. And all we're doing right here are pointing out on the things you should improve on and that we think you're not ready for the GM post yet. We're not ''slandering'' you whatsoever. But really, if we could trace back megaphone logs, i'm very sure your offensive megas which deter other buyers from purchasing it from me will be found.
    I never stated it was wrong either until my post right now, I only found it suspicious to see 4 people post in a quick succession. Do I have anything against it someone doing it, why would I? But I have my right to deem anyone suspicious, like you have your rights to collude with one another. I do promptly respect you all conversing with one another about my behavior, it helps come to a clear point if everyone brings evidence to the table. You're not slandering me? You specifically stated that I hold grudges, which you have no evidence towards and that is not considered slander?

    Definition ripped straight from google -

    oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another, which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit

    You are spreading that I hold grudges which is one of things I despise the absolute most, of course a regular human would act the way I did and promptly ask you to not spread such things. All of my offensive smegas can be backtraced, sure. But as I said before, I can and will always strive for improvement. I am no perfect person. And why would it deter them from buying it from you? If what you said was true, I simply stated that your item did not cost a certain amount, it was definitely bad to smega it instead of whsipering it, but again, I do not find the animosity in that.

    https://images-2.discordapp.net/.eJw...uQCdsH2nJM.PNG

    Also, I believe all staff members are required to perform at their best and professionally when it comes to a grave matter such as a report which might get a user banned right? But based on your comments, please, do not say it's just ''telling people'' I'm a good friend of MoonOfSusan whatsoever. Because they have eyes to see it for themselves, and you're obviously taking this chance to make an attack on me with sarcasm. Pretty much shows that you're leaned towards vinsmoke's side of the story. Which is unacceptable for a staff? (Correct me if i'm wrong) And no. No hard feelings, we're just here giving you constructive feedback as to how you should improve, and if you've improved on all those, good for you. But the fact that you're still in denial of everything that's been aimed at you right now is proof that you're not admitting to your mistakes. Because hey, if megaphone logs could be traced, i'm 101% certain of finding that mega you made towards me, which was none of your business in the first place, nor was it illegal or gonna harm you in any way. So what i'm going to say is, please, admit to your mistakes and stop being in denial of things that you have done. All i want is a good community with wonderful GMs and if you are willing to improve on what is said and done, I believe i'd support you with all i can too. Peace.
    I as well believe that staff members should act accordingly in such a grave matter which might get a user banned. But I don't think informing a chat who are interested more in the situation will bring negative attention unless you fear such will come. Wouldn't informing others possibly bring more evidence to the table to help close the situation? I told them you were a friend, a close friend because that is what you completely stated. A close friend of MoonOfSusan. I'm sorry I didn't remember your name at the time of remembering your reply to the situation when switching over to Discord. It would have obviously helped to notice that you were speaking and if noticed, I would have either not have said anything or tell the Discord in another way. Yes they have eyes, but informing those who are already informed (and those who are not) is not a bad thing. Again, If I can't convince you that it was not sarcasm, fine. I can't please everyone. But I can promise you it was not an attack on your name. I have absolutely never had relations with any of you besides talking on Discord for a bit, so there is no reason to take sides on a situation I have nothing about besides what's shown. I have not shown denial, I have only questioned on how and have finally received response of it all and I thank you for all of that.

    I will state it again as well here, I remember the smega and that was at the time of my first application in which I deemed myself not tolerable to be able to hold the spot. I am no perfect person, but that is no reason to strive and become what is close to it.

    Again, thank you for the criticism you provided towards me.
    xd

  14. #19
    Zeta Fooey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Dreadnaught Patrol
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
    +1. He's really easy to talk to, and is always seen in discord helping people. I've seen him in-game helping people too. I stalked him though...

  15. #20
    Juvenile dashki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    I'm sorry but looking at the way you are handling these criticisms right now seems totally immature to me.

    Firstly, your argument about your comment on Joel's thief top sale. You mentioned that the time of that incident was when you applied for your 1st GM application. However until now, you were still defending yourself in the above statement stating "I also don't know where saying "I don't think anyone would buy that for a certain amount" is bad in any way shape or form" You mentioned that you were out to help maplers and that you liked helping them. But anybody with a proper mind would have understood at that moment that you were actually indirectly attacking Joel through that smega. Furthermore if you really doubted the ability for that top to sell, don't you think it would have been wiser to pm him 1st questioning about the price instead of straight out smega-ing towards him and potentially scaring his interested buyers away. I would have understood your argument if you had stated at the start that the Smega was done back when you felt you were not fit for the GM role, but you only used that as your counter argument when Joel forced it upon you that you actually DID something that was unwise.

    Moving on, seeing the SS that you complained about how people were ganging up on you to pull you down was yet another immature move. Like what Spyro stated, I felt that any person who is capable of becoming a GM would have at least thought twice before ranting on such a public platform like Discord. This felt like you were letting your uneasiness get over you and that you just wanted to let the discord know how you felt. The way you responded was definitely not what someone mature enough would have done, Saying how "this feels like they just want to kick me in the dick" clearly shows that you were being self centred and not caring about how others were thinking. In this case, am i allowed to argue that you were in cahoots with the 1st 3 people who gave you the +rep since it was done over a span of 30 minutes? For once maybe you should try putting yourself in other people's shoes. You can ask around, I'm pretty sure most people looking at how u commented would have known that you were being sarcastic towards the situation.

    To end it off, I believe that your intentions MIGHT have been true and that you just wanted to give the public more information regarding certain matters as to help them, but i just do not believe that the way you reacted to the criticisms on this thread were convincing enough and you were still defending your "old self" to the end. If you cannot handle such small criticisms over here in this thread and having to post on discord, what more do you think you can handle bigger issues if you were ever given the GM position having such huge authority over us.

    Thus, this would be a -1 for me.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •