Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56
  1. #21
    Potatoe Zeta Quaph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mochi View Post
    Style: Icon
    IGN(s): yeap
    Refs:Attachment 2237
    Pose: -
    Extra: Make it cute af!
    Price: 150mil
    sketch 4 u c:
    might do a fireworky background to match? :O lmk

  2. #22
    Juvenile mochi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaph View Post
    sketch 4 u c:
    might do a fireworky background to match? :O lmk
    OMG! its so adorable! yes i dont mind any background!!

  3. #23
    what? Zeta kinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    US (PST)
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 90 Times in 25 Posts
    so cute, i'm jealous ;___;

    click picture above c:

  4. #24
    Potatoe Zeta Quaph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kinky View Post
    so cute, i'm jealous ;___;
    thank u!! ahh ur stuff is super cute too!!

  5. #25
    Dearest. Delta Ribbon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    fairyland
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 76 Times in 42 Posts
    reserved.

    will send info thru private chat.


    “You hit me with everything you had, so I decided I could trust you with everything I had.” – Yuuki Konno

  6. #26
    Potatoe Zeta Quaph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mochi View Post
    Style: Icon
    IGN(s): yeap
    Refs:Attachment 2237
    Pose: -
    Extra: Make it cute af!
    Price: 150mil
    fin!!
    sorry it took so long; stuff in rl ><

  7. #27
    Juvenile Reann's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Style: Icon crop + chibi
    IGN(s): Seductive
    Refs: https://gyazo.com/818c0fde9b0b5dbfb60df5df47be10e5
    Pose: http://orig13.deviantart.net/f767/f/...ph-da6npxw.png
    Extra: can you plox draw my char hugging my weap & my pet being jealous at the side l0l
    Price: 650m (will pay extra if needed)


    Seductive
    Luminous

  8. #28
    Potatoe Zeta Quaph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Reann View Post
    Style: Icon crop + chibi
    IGN(s): Seductive
    Refs: https://gyazo.com/818c0fde9b0b5dbfb60df5df47be10e5
    Pose: http://orig13.deviantart.net/f767/f/...ph-da6npxw.png
    Extra: can you plox draw my char hugging my weap & my pet being jealous at the side l0l
    Price: 650m (will pay extra if needed)
    accepted!! is 700m okay instead? ^^
    my ign is thick and my shop name is potatoe LOL
    Last edited by Quaph; 07-24-2016 at 07:55 PM.

  9. #29
    Premium Member Premium Mini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    143
    Thanks
    58
    Thanked 30 Times in 26 Posts
    Style: Icon
    IGN(s): Mini
    Refs:

    Pose: -
    Extra: Black background with white stars or anything simple! Thanks.
    Proof of payment:
    https://i.gyazo.com/39d38d5e3a983f2b...c19c6ce918.gif
    https://i.gyazo.com/ea559920745677c8...fac28e74a8.gif
    https://i.gyazo.com/72ce1a73063ffc68...2e002a3a4e.gif
    https://i.gyazo.com/abc6eccf486ae37f...302beb65f1.gif
    wow potato graphics

    착한 것만으론 아무 것도 할 수 없다

  10. #30
    Potatoe Zeta Quaph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini View Post
    Style: Icon
    IGN(s): Mini
    Refs:

    Pose: -
    Extra: Black background with white stars or anything simple! Thanks.
    Proof of payment:
    https://i.gyazo.com/39d38d5e3a983f2b...c19c6ce918.gif
    https://i.gyazo.com/ea559920745677c8...fac28e74a8.gif
    https://i.gyazo.com/72ce1a73063ffc68...2e002a3a4e.gif
    https://i.gyazo.com/abc6eccf486ae37f...302beb65f1.gif
    wow potato graphics
    LMAO accepted
    i was like who tf is buying all my shit

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Quaph For This Useful Post:


 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •