Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    I never saw you help anyone at ally and a lot of people are asking for help if you can't start with such small thing with the more closer community then how will you preform with the whole server ,it seems you just want to be a gm for the title , if you want to help you can do it as normal player and you know it well and if it does not satisfy you to be a normal player and still help people and make them smile then what is? do you just want to feel above others?i don't see any reason at all for you to be a gm since you can do what you say as normal player as well.
    You never see me much on fm for a reason , and it doesn't mean i do not have friends or other characters i use, the server is much more than just fm and you saying you spend most time in fm just justify it more that you don't have much knowledge and experience in the server , like if you see other applications you can see that there are some high lvl that experienced the whole game and know a lot more about the server and the bugs /features it has ,i never said being in fm all day is bad , it's just my opinion that you do not require any sort of gm powers to do the things you want, unlike other people that can use to find bugs or test them , to follow people and make sure no one is botting or hacking , to actually make use of those powers and not sit at fm all day like you are doing right now and waiting to help someone, it helps but again , no gm powers required ,if you comment back comment about everything i say and not the parts that show the good things about you only ,i'll say it again , i respect you a lot for trying and for all the effort and your will to help , but if you love helping so much , just be a normal player like everyone else , have a good day!

If you wanna continue this talk pm me on discord.
    Last edited by Glacier; 06-30-2016 at 11:53 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Glacier For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    +1, she's really nice and tends to answer questions people ask on Discord when she's around and not busy

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KazeGax For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Since my first comment on Mari's application, she has shown great improvement in putting effort to help others, therefore I am compelled to provide a second.

Mari has an excellent knowledge of the game, but merely lacks experience. Her humility is what allows her to connect with the community with ease, is fairly open-minded and patient. Her optimism is something to look out for, and perhaps deserves a chance to prove herself worthy. She's not afraid to exchange opinions, and to accept advice from others. Her keen interest to learn is what allowed vast improvement in a short span of time.

I believe experience is only gained when someone is willing to provide an opportunity to you, and to trust in your abilities. With that and my honest opinion, Mari can become a potentially great staff if provided with the opportunity.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Spyro; 07-03-2016 at 02:38 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spyro For This Useful Post:

very lazy person Epsilon xXuanx's Avatar
    Thanks
    +1 helpful , kind and caring . She have the patience to help a player in every different way. Seeing her active daily on discord. #trustmari
    bye.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to xXuanx For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    +1 she simply doesnt bash on other people's opinions but tells them her opinion, and she's helpful to players that ask questions on discord, or so what I've seen, and it really seems like she cares about the server in a way.
    Last edited by Stutter; 07-05-2016 at 10:01 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stutter For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Can you use regular text colors please? It's straining my eyes, hard to see, and appears slightly smaller when it's not black. And imo it's not professional. @Miyuho To add to this comment, I don't see you posting much in ally chat either (helping out that is).

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fond For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fond View Post
    Can you use regular text colors please? It's straining my eyes, hard to see, and appears slightly smaller when it's not black. And imo it's not professional. @Miyuho To add to this comment, I don't see you posting much in ally chat either (helping out that is).
    Everybody else can see it just fine. The font is smaller. Why are you judging my professionalism based on colours? This post is based on the writing of the application. If you put something in the same colour there will be no contrast, with no contrast the viewer will get bored easily. Just like in art where you have to keep the viewer's eyes on the painting, I want the viewer to not get bored while reading my app. All other aspects are professional. Simply judging professionalism based on colour means you're biased. There are so many things that are coloured, many important documents you get today can be coloured, it doesn't mean that it's unprofessional. I don't feel like your point in professionalism is valid. (Took art for 8+ years)

As I said in the comment before, I joined this guild only cause Amy was in it. I was guildless until I found that Amy was playing AriesMS. It is true that I don't talk in ally chat. There is no need to repeat what is already said. I'm assuming you don't use discord or are active on it. I keep a active BL and I'm always active ingame, on the forums, or on discord. I only joined this guild for a friend. Plus, I only rejoined this guide a day ago after leaving the guild for 2 weeks. Did you notice that?
    Last edited by Miyuho; 07-06-2016 at 06:58 PM.

I quit.
    ToS | Updates | All-in-one| wow

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Miyuho For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Y'all think the server revolves just around your guilds/alliances. It doesn't so stop basing her off of that. Base her off of how she contributes to the server as a whole, how helpful she is and how active she is. She is not obligated to talk in alliance/guild if she doesn't feel comfortable with it. Anyways my comment on her and her app: not much to be said, because most people already said it. Helpful, active and friendly. In my opinion she would make a fine GM with the guidance of other GMs. Good luck Mari.
    Tear

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

Banned Gamma
    Thanks
    My apologies if this looks terrible, I'm on my phone. Anyways, Solo I concur. While I do think the server doesn't revolve around guilds and alliances, it's a place we can get information from if the applicant is suspicious or mature enough to be managing our server.

Now, I'd like to talk about Miyuho. Over the course of the weeks I've known her, she has become a stellar role model to look up to and ask for advice or help. She's become very active, ignoring her own conversation to help out a stranger with their issue, communicating in a wonderful manner that would bring back the player to the same person for help. I think she would make a fine GM and while I do think it's much to say after only Discord experience, her attitude and will to help others is grand and she's willing to improve even farther than she already has.

I also think that while making an app as professional and clear cut as possible is the best way to go, it doesn't make or tell the full product. Miyuho can definitely improve off of the many different perspectives given of her app.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zacky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    There's something about you tells me that you will be a great candidate.
    oh btw cute name Mari.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Lollygag For This Useful Post: