Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuck View Post
    Maple Admin Box can't be traded, so you'll have to buy service as in give the seller the amount of spell traces needed as well as the item.
    Thank you for the answer. I think that i need to be on my guard when buying super scroll service in order to avoid getting scammed right ? should i be taking screenshots as evidence, stuff like that ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuseigun View Post
    Thank you for the answer. I think that i need to be on my guard when buying super scroll service in order to avoid getting scammed right ? should i be taking screenshots as evidence, stuff like that ?
    Yes, if you're afraid of being scammed. You can also record it as well.

Thanks
    There's also another way of scrolling gear, and its basically super scrolling it. Super scrolls give +9 to gear, except on gloves, where they give +4 attack/m. att. I would recommend this way if you don't want to blow so much money and time on innocent scrolls due to mchaosing, but it does require spell traces to go this way so you would need a lot. I believe you need a total of 22.5k spell traces to finish a full faf set. Essentially this way can get you 2m-2m, where you're most likely to solo CRA and Hellux, if you want to improve even more from there you can just farm up a new set of items, due to being able to CRA and Hellux and just M.Chaos + COG those items.
    Tear

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Solo For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanks Imperfect, my stupid ass needed this guide LOL.
    xd

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zacky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    There's also another way of scrolling gear, and its basically super scrolling it. Super scrolls give +9 to gear, except on gloves, where they give +4 attack/m. att. I would recommend this way if you don't want to blow so much money and time on innocent scrolls due to mchaosing, but it does require spell traces to go this way so you would need a lot. I believe you need a total of 22.5k spell traces to finish a full faf set. Essentially this way can get you 2m-2m, where you're most likely to solo CRA and Hellux, if you want to improve even more from there you can just farm up a new set of items, due to being able to CRA and Hellux and just M.Chaos + COG those items.
    full faf set for 22.5k spell traces ? i think it's 729 spell trace per super scroll even for gear so the spell trace cost for super scrolling a full faf set might be way higher than 22.5k correct me if i'm wrong

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuseigun View Post
    full faf set for 22.5k spell traces ? i think it's 729 spell trace per super scroll even for gear so the spell trace cost for super scrolling a full faf set might be way higher than 22.5k correct me if i'm wrong
    Well the hat itself is 9,477 spell traces assuming you would hammer it and scroll it 13 times. Then there is the bottom and top which has 9 slots each when hammered 2 times, which leads to a total of 6,561 spell traces for each top and the bottom, adding all that up to 22,599 spell traces to finish scrolling. So if you buy spell traces at a rate of 50k per trace you need around 1.1b mesos.
    Tear

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Yea thanks for reminding me about this, I essentially forgot to mention it when I've been doing half and half for my gears.

Updated guide.
    Last edited by Imperfect; 06-06-2016 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect View Post

After the 12th star on normal equipment and the 7th star on superior equipment, you will require a Sapphire Box from our dear NPC Laku in Monster Park once again! These enhance your stars without chance of destruction or star loss.
    if I use the sapphire box will the successs rate be 100% or there's still a chance that it will not success

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by RevolutionWL View Post
    if I use the sapphire box will the successs rate be 100% or there's still a chance that it will not success
    Sapphire box just removes the possibility to downgrade and boom, so there's still a chance it will fail.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctrl View Post
    Sapphire box just removes the possibility to downgrade and boom, so there's still a chance it will fail.
    aight thx