AriesMS Suggestion Section Rules, Guidelines and Information
Please note that these are subject to change without prior notice, you're responsible to keep yourself updated regarding, unless you want to end up being infraction banned.
Please also note that the Terms Of Service of Elluel Network still applies in this section, you'll find those here:
In this Suggestions section, you are free to give your views and opinions on the services of AriesMS. If you have any suggestions or feedback at all, please do not hesitate to make a new thread!
1. Only one suggestion is allowed per thread. Players with multiple suggestions, do make multiple threads.
2. Before posting a suggestion, do check through the other suggestion threads including the Approved and Denied section to make sure that it have not been already suggested before.
3. Constructive criticisms are allowed, but to a certain extent. Flame wars, insults and troll posts will not be tolerated and will result in immediate infraction.
4. If you have any suggestions create your own thread! Do not post in other players, suggestion threads.
5. Do NOT use short forms/short cuts when you are suggesting something. Not everyone understands what your short form/short cut means.
6. Do NOT suggest anything that is in/related to any item(s)/features in the "Do NOT suggest list" They have either been responded to, denied or will simply NOT be implemented.
Do NOT suggest list
Alternative Voting Rewards
Anything related to untradeable items
Boss PQ Suggestions (Consists of anything to do with Boss PQ)
Donor Shop items (The staff will decide what is suitable for the server itself)
Fixing of certain bugs first
Game Card/Credit as Donation method
Increased server rates
Making items cubeable
Monster Park Suggestions (Consists of anything to do with Monster Park)
More Items in Cash Shop
Mu Lung Dojo suggestions
Open Job Advancement
Skills that are not working/bugged to be fixed
Unstick Button on Website(The server auto unstucks any character which are stuck after 5 - 10 minutes. If your character doesn't automatically unstuck after 5-10 minutes, contact a GM and he/she will try his best to help you)
Lastly, good suggestions tend to require a great amount of time and effort put into it. Be sure to include as much information as possible as to why you would like to see your suggestion being implemented. Suggestions which are made purely based on your own personal laziness will NOT be considered.(eg. Changing the placement of an NPC so that you do not need to move a few extra steps)
NOTE: If a suggestion has not been moved to Approved or Denied, that means it is still being considered. If you find that your suggestion has been deleted, that means the suggestion has been implemented.
Good luck with your suggestions!
AriesMS Staff Team