Register

User Tag List

Banned Epsilon
    Thanks

Angry Best keyboard for button mashing?

I'm currently using:

https://www.mwave.com.au/product/raz...5BEaAup18P8HAQ

For the past 5 months and already the ctrl key gets stuck down every 5 times I press it.

it's hard for me as my att is 'c' and my main skill is usually ctrl so I have to change it to shift to make it more comfortable.

I've already ordered a Tt Esports Poseidon RGB Mechanical keyboard which should do for button mashing, but what's your choice of keyboard that isn't cheap as fuck like Razers brand?

(I used to have a Razer Deathadder Chrome mouse $160AUD until one of the clicker snapped in half over the course of 3 months so I switched to steelseries and it works like a charm )

no, i'm the other aden Zeta aden's Avatar
    Thanks
    the best keyboards for buttonmashing are the super cheap ones, cause then you dont have to feel bad for breaking them.

i use a logitech keyboard, idk what it's called but i've had it for like 3 years and it has held through my extalia and LoL days, it's also waterproof so you know that's cool i guess

Banned Epsilon
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aden View Post
    the best keyboards for buttonmashing are the super cheap ones, cause then you dont have to feel bad for breaking them.

i use a logitech keyboard, idk what it's called but i've had it for like 3 years and it has held through my extalia and LoL days, it's also waterproof so you know that's cool i guess
    Haha thanks for replying, alr received my tt esports and im loving it so far.
    highly recommended!