Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Goddess View Post
    Also, as someone mentioned earlier on this thread, there some classes that can do ghost park very easy
    Shadower, Kanna are the two I can say for sure can level "easy mode" in ghost park... Though Kanna can jump these puny levels by selling Kishin and requiring party for it.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Goddess View Post
    This is not a bad guide, however I see that from level 100 to 130, you level in monster park. I would instead, suggest that you move to alien corridor from level 100 and stay there until 120. Afterwards use a double exp, and go normal zakum (everyone is able to do normal zakum without extra damage) which would get you directly to 130+ (you can do zakum twice and kill all the arms first). Also, as someone mentioned earlier on this thread, there some classes that can do ghost park very easy (with the extra exp from 7 sins it would take a few rounds to get 160~) there is a thead about ghost park a few pages behind.
    Yes, Monster park no longer gives good exp... or any at all. Thanks AriesMS.

However I have now left an updated guide in the ruins of my guide for everyone to use while I am working on it.
    Give me feedback on what you think

Thanks
    Great guide but I got stuck in level 70 because I keep dying at Sunset Road.
    I'm playing as a Phantom.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KizXii View Post
    Great guide but I got stuck in level 70 because I keep dying at Sunset Road.
    I'm playing as a Phantom.
    Make sure your fully buffed, and are using the potions you are given for the first few levels are very damaging.
    However you can actually stay at elite flaming red golems for a little before moving on if it will help at sand rats like maybe stay till 74ish.

I will also look into more alternatives for this leveling section.
    Thank you for your feedback.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyati View Post
    Make sure your fully buffed, and are using the potions you are given for the first few levels are very damaging.
    However you can actually stay at elite flaming red golems for a little before moving on if it will help at sand rats like maybe stay till 74ish.

I will also look into more alternatives for this leveling section.
    Thank you for your feedback.
    Fully buffed and everything and I can farm properly when I'm level 75 somehow.
    I created another character which is Kinesis and it's easier using your guide

Thanks
    For level 120 - 130 or more,you can also go for Zakum normal difficulty and destroy the arms.Ez level up. (Discovered this by accident)
    Please ignore the bad punctuations or spelling as I'm so lazy to type right now.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KizXii For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Yes, Thanks you for reminding me. I have always ran zakuum at level 100 for a easy level boost and ive never put it in my guide.

Thank you again.
    Kyati/Peaceful/Nunu
    The WildWindMasterArcherHunterBlazeEvan
    I reroll alot.

Thanks
    What are your recommendations for a new player with 1-2hrs of play time everyday to do? Farming seems too slow. 3 days and I'm only 71k clean. LOL

Thanks
    If your already level 200 and you asking for advice on funding yourself, some ways you can make money and range is leeching PPQ and either selling silver potential stamps for ~100m each, or using the ppq points to get scrolls and other items you need for range.

The first thing you want to do to get your range up if this is that case is to invest in a full "jap" gear set. And cubing this armor for at least 18% main stat each.
    I don't know the name of all the armors just smega "What is the jap set for *insert my class here*"
    Kyati/Peaceful/Nunu
    The WildWindMasterArcherHunterBlazeEvan
    I reroll alot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kyati For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Onyx set is much cheaper to cube but oh well nice guide