Register

User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Kyati's Lonely, Unfunded Leveling Guide. [Simple, But Explains Everything]

Welcome to Kyati's (aka Peaceful or Nunu) unfunded, link skillless, training guide.

Hello! I am Kyati, an ex-extalia player and i joined 5/3/2016. The first thing I noticed when i joined AriesMS was how hard it was to find good places to level,
    and that is why I am writing this guide today!

UP TO DATE AS OF: 11/30/2016

This is the compact version of the guide for players with more knowledge of the maps and how to get there. This is made to fit on a second monitor or a phone screen so you do not have to stop playing to scroll down.
    1-30 Flaming Red Golems
    30-70ish Elite Red Flaming Golems
    70-80 Sandrats and Scorpians
    80-100 Roids
    100-120ish Aliens at Alien Corridor 4-6
    100- Running Zakuum and killing Arms (Easy 9 levels per run)
    110-160 Lion King's Castle (LHC) Leech.
    120-130(135 if a weaker class) Captains and Krus
    130-150 Elite Alien Base Corridor 4-6(I leeched these levels from a farmer. But you can solo if stronger class)
    -165 Elite Aliens Still. (use this if DIPQ and Evo doesn't give you level 200)
    150-200 Dimension Invasion Party Quest
    160-200 Evolution Lab

For the following parts of the guide I will basically show photos of what your looking for, How to get to the map your trying to level at, and last some alternate spots to farm at.

1-30: Flaming Red Golems

A trusty friend for early leveling, Flaming Red Golems have been in this leveling guide for over 5 months and have never been trumped.
    Directions:
    How you want to find these cuties is by going to your Quick Move > Henesys. Now that your in henesys, head through the left portal and keep going until you find the mapped named Singing Mushroom Forest: Windflower Forest. Once you are here head through the floating platform on the right to the map named Golem's Temple: Golem's Temple Entrance. In this map, our trust friends live in the portal under the tallest portal. This map is named "Golem's Temple: Golem's Temple 3"
    Alternatives:
    If, for whatever reason these big softys are too hard, killing their cousins in the room just prior to them is also great experience before you are able to kill them. This map is named "Golem's Temple: Golem's Temple Entrance."

30-70: Elite Flaming Red Golems

Same thing as before, But on Elite. Your first kill on elite will take ~60 seconds, but when you get that kill you will level up and clear the room with the level up explosion. which can get you up to 10 levels or more.
    Alternatives: There is nothing better than this, and it is not hard. I would not recommend anywhere else.

70-80: SandRats and Scorpions.

These things are the CUTEST c:!
    Make sure you are accepting your free armor so you can kill here because these little buggers are beefy, But you will be ok c:!
    Directions:
    For this, You will want to go Quick Move > Taxi > Magatia. From here you want to enter the portal in the exact middle of the city. Then head left 2 maps till you at the map named "Sunset Road: Sahel 2"
    Alternatives:
    Some players like to go to Sand bunnies. But, Sandrats are much easier to get to, and ultimately the same speed or faster.

80-100: Roids.

THE DETAILED UPDATE GUIDE IS A W.I.P I will finish it the next time server is down !
    (or like, tomorrow)
    Until then, If you have any questions feel free to whisper me in game, My IGN is Peaceful and I would be delighted to help you c:
    Last edited by Kyati; 12-08-2016 at 05:46 AM.

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Kyati For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Thanks
    Thanks, helped alot

Thanks
    Really nice guide!
    Would be awesome if you could include the levels 200-250 as some people (me included) struggle after hitting that magical 200 :P

Thanks
    I would love to cover 200-250, however my main just hit 210 so I'm still exploring all my leveling options. I would expect 200-250 to come out in a few weeks.

Edit: I could make a different guide purely for 200-250 because being unfunded with no links is going to make 200-250 impossible.
    Last edited by Kyati; 05-13-2016 at 02:43 AM.

Thanks
    200-250, boils down to mindless black haven grinding

0.5m-1m exp per mob depending on what u can 1 shot or switch to elite CH if normal is easy for u

and

daily 5 runs of DIPQ

Thanks
    Well written guide, thanks for the effort!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyati View Post
    I would love to cover 200-250, however my main just hit 210 so I'm still exploring all my leveling options. I would expect 200-250 to come out in a few weeks.

Edit: I could make a different guide purely for 200-250 because being unfunded with no links is going to make 200-250 impossible.
    Sounds reasonable haha
    Take yer time man

Thanks
    This one I got from Sqvishy ! You can get 50% per day at ANY level by doing Tower of Oz runs.
    You first must have the Badge from the NPC to warp you out and count it as a "Clear".
    So, you clear the first floor and move on to the next. Without clearing it, you just warp out and get the exp, which is 0.5% per clear.
    Considering you can do 200 floors per day but a run would cost 2 runs, you can get 50%.
    It's way more useful for people who are already 220+ as grinding becomes much harder.

Edit: This can very extremely exhausting and boring.

'Cause anime food looks way more tasty.

Thanks
    At level 30 stay red golem but go buffed channel. You can get 70 in no time.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Polska View Post
    At level 30 stay red golem but go buffed channel. You can get 70 in no time.
    I've never heard of this, however I think that's an amazing idea. I'll try it out this evening and see if it's easier!