Hey there! Have you always wanted a perm nx that you couldn't find in the SSB?
Look no further as we are giving everyone a chance to request any NX item they want to be put in the next rotation of the SSB!
How to get Surprise Style Boxes?
Open Cash Shop, click the items in the bottom.
How much do they cost?
Are they permanent?
Are they tradeable?
Yes. @offerequip for NX items that have already been worn.
Some rules to remember before requesting:
- No bashing of other people's request.
- There is no need to reserve any postings.
- Posting your requests does not guarantee that the item will be put in the next rotation of SSB.
- The SSB will rotate only when we have decided it's time to rotate.
- Do not bother any of the staff members by repeatedly asking for the next rotation.
- Follow the format or else your request will most likely be ignored.
- We will be closing the thread when we think it has gotten enough suggestions from players, and will re-open it for a new rotation.
- Kindly avoid suggesting items that are already in the current rotation or were already suggested by another.
- Limit to 2 item per request per individual. No double or multi-posting. No multi-accounts as well, we will check.
- No pets, mounts, or anything that is not an nx equipment. Donor NX equips are prohibited.
- Please use image hosting sites such as imgur.com or puush.me, do not attach photos as the image is too small.
How to get Names/IDs/Images of Items as well as know if the item you want exists in gMS:
1. Download the GM Handtool from any of the links: Google Drive MediaFire MEGA
2. Run the program and you should see this.
3. Click the text box next to "MapleStory Folder" and locate the folder you're using for Aries.
4. Click "Load WZ".
You would have to keep clicking "Load WZ" whenever you change tabs.
Now, you can stop here and just get the ID for the item you're looking for or you can do these extra steps which will make searching for IDs easier.
5. Press the Save button on the left so the handtool makes a .bin file of your selected category.
The same with "Load WZ", you would have to save each category individually.
6. Pick "Load from BIN" and it should load the items much faster than loading from WZ.
If i'm not mistaken, the hat is already ingame Atleast the "dark" variant is.
So now you both have 2 items of the set, which should, if picked by the gm's, make for a full set ^^
Yeah the dark variant is 3edgy5me and it covers pretty much everything that matters (eyes, changes hair etc) and there's obviously little to no nx items to match it with. Glad the compromise worked out though.