Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Might be a noobish question ever, but how can I link the skill to another char? I get a lumi to 70 but i have no clue how to link the skill to another char, can anybody help me? There is this quest in quest delivery, but doesn't work apparently, and when I double-click the link skill just show this
    LUL.jpg

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shadsccp View Post
    Might be a noobish question ever, but how can I link the skill to another char? I get a lumi to 70 but i have no clue how to link the skill to another char, can anybody help me? There is this quest in quest delivery, but doesn't work apparently, and when I double-click the link skill just show this
    LUL.jpg
    Log on the char you want the link on and open the same tab.

Thanks
    How often can you reassign link skills?
    Last edited by Unwanted; 01-14-2017 at 05:28 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Unwanted View Post
    How often can you reassign link skills?
    I believe with maplestory V you can reassign link skills whenever you feel like it. Just press link on whatever character you're on and it'll transfer the link from the old character to the new.
    -So I decided to install Linux.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaise View Post
    Attachment 1085Mihile: Knight’s Watch skill, this skill grants an active skill that can be used by the character to increased Knockback resistance by 100% for a set time limit. Each link level has a cooldown of 180 seconds.
    Level 1: Barrier’s Duration: 15 sec, Enemy Blows Absorbed: 3, Damage: +15%, Damage: -10% only for attacks that inflict damage at certain ratio of the Max HP. Cooldown: 180 sec.
    Level 2: Barrier’s Duration: 30 sec, Enemy Blows Absorbed: 6, Damage: +20%, Damage: -20% only for attacks that inflict damage at certain ratio of the Max HP. Cooldown: 180 sec.
    Level 3: Barrier’s Duration: 45 sec, Enemy Blows Absorbed: 9, Damage: +25%, Damage: -30% only for attacks that inflict damage at certain ratio of the Max HP. Cooldown: 180 sec.
    Although you should mention that when you link a mihiles skill, you don't receive that, you instead receive the old link skill which gives you:

Temporarily resist knockback from enemy attacks. Cooldown 180 seconds.
    Level 1:100% Knockback Resistance for 90 sec
    Level 2:100% Knockback Resistance for 110 sec
    Level 3:100% Knockback Resistance for 130sec
    -So I decided to install Linux.