Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rainpyro View Post
    I've only been on the server for a week, but it seems like you can hit 200 in around 10 hours unfunded. For me at least. Here's what I did,

1-30: Walking over to flaming golems, then regular flaming golems. Takes around 5 minutes.

30-80: Elite flaming golems. Around an hour and a half or so? I didn't go to ores at 60 because golems were kinda easier to mob, and decent nx rates.

80-95: The humanoid lab thingies. About an hour or so.

95-110ish: Normal Zak. 8 arms, 2 runs, one level per arm. 10ish minutes.

110-120/125: Aliens. Really easy if you have a decent mobbing skill. Probably around an hour.

125-160: The pirate dude bros. Easy map to mob, probably one of the better nx rates at that level. I was there for like around 5 hours. Probably grinded around 100 mil and 100k NX while I was there.

160-200: Definitely evolab. I don't care what anyone says, 15 minute per run, 3 runs a day, like 6 levels per run w/o 2x. I'd recommend running link 3 with the flying mobs, because they're all packed together making it pretty easy to mob, not to mention they follow you once you hit them once.

Note that this was done without 2x EXP, so it would probably be a lot easier if you were using 2x.
    What do mean by The Pirate dude ? can i know where ?

Thanks
    He means Krus and captains in herb town. Also if you're following this I recommend you do Elite golems to 60 then go to Sandrats/scorpions two maps left of magatia in the desert, the flap map until lvl 70 then go to humanoids.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rainpyro View Post
    I've only been on the server for a week, but it seems like you can hit 200 in around 10 hours unfunded. For me at least. Here's what I did,

1-30: Walking over to flaming golems, then regular flaming golems. Takes around 5 minutes.

30-80: Elite flaming golems. Around an hour and a half or so? I didn't go to ores at 60 because golems were kinda easier to mob, and decent nx rates.

80-95: The humanoid lab thingies. About an hour or so.

95-110ish: Normal Zak. 8 arms, 2 runs, one level per arm. 10ish minutes.

110-120/125: Aliens. Really easy if you have a decent mobbing skill. Probably around an hour.

125-160: The pirate dude bros. Easy map to mob, probably one of the better nx rates at that level. I was there for like around 5 hours. Probably grinded around 100 mil and 100k NX while I was there.

160-200: Definitely evolab. I don't care what anyone says, 15 minute per run, 3 runs a day, like 6 levels per run w/o 2x. I'd recommend running link 3 with the flying mobs, because they're all packed together making it pretty easy to mob, not to mention they follow you once you hit them once.

Note that this was done without 2x EXP, so it would probably be a lot easier if you were using 2x.
    can i know the pirate dude is on which map cause im stuck at 146 atm. btw im mercedes job

Thanks
    you can go elite aliens at 140, got me to 170 easily